Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

achha so what was Priyanka doing at the match?? Is it true about her supposedly having an affair with SRK?? There's gossip in the bolly forum about it...loll...her pinky finger in his pocket at some Don2 party in Berlin.

WHAT????????😲😲😲😲😲😲

Ewww...that's disgusting. SRK managed to stay away from such disgusting relationships all these years and now he gets entangled into THIS! I so hope this news is a lie *prays fervently*
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I knowww *wails* Matlab...if this IS true, which I doubt it is because she's wayyy too much of a SRK fangirl, then he's giving midlife crisis an entirely new definition :/ ewww. It's just so disturbing :/ 
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I honestly doubt the news, Shreya. PC is such a SRK fangirl. And I trust SRK to be smarter than this...seriously, affair with a girl almost half his age? Then making obvious public appearances...ummm...that's stupid. And SRK is anything but stupid.

But if it's true...*joins Shreya in wailing*
Edited by Melissa - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Oh you guys *hugs Mels and Shreya* LOL calm down! I toh just read it in the bolly forum yaar...wahaan toh gossip udti hi rehti hai...but that pic of her pinky in his pocket did amuse me...LOL...hang on I'll post it here too
AreYaar thumbnail
Here you go, you fangirls...haha

CeruleanSky thumbnail
Kya pagal mandraate rehte hai us forum mein, I shudder to think *shudders as well* Present company excluded of course :P

I sure hope so Mels...that happens to be one of the reasons I like him so much, that he comes across as intelligent at least :P No matter how much he has a problem with the mind-and-mouth ke beech ka filter like I do :P But seriously...I think he's just making her tag along for Don 2 purposes :S That day the Always Kabhie Kabhie ke 4 actors were there as well and the DJ was playing two songs from the movie on loop :/ And the music sucks, toh obviously hum sab pak gaye :p And she's just annoying.

I wonder HOW self assured Gauri Khan is actually :S
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hahaha... Had to come in for this... It almost looks like PC is trying to empty the glass in his pocket, chupkey sey ... πŸ˜†

AreYaar thumbnail
Yeah I also think it's all rumors only...SRK does have a foot in the mouth problem but like Mels said, he's anything but stupid.

This is probably Don2 publicity well in advance and PC is a MAJORLY FLAKY SRK fangirl to the point of making me CRINGE...lol

And SRK also looks annoyingly emaciated to me these days...the other day I saw this old Pardes song on TV...I miss that fresh looking SRK...he reminds me of my teenage years...
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Here you go, you fangirls...haha

I OFFICIALLY HATE her :/ 

I SWEAR Anu, I SWEAR, if I have to disrupt my sixteen years of uninterrupted SRK fangirliness because she couldn't keep her PINKIE FINGER to herself, I WILL throw stones next time I'm at the Eden. At both of them. SRK ko toh main uske GHAR ke bahar khade hokar bhi patthar marungi. Or I'll damage that crazy swanky bus/van of his.

Gahhh.
AreYaar thumbnail
Awww ShreyaπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

LOL yaar she's too DUMB for him...lol...SRK is probably just jheloing her as a fawning groupie...attention milti hai and all that jazz...but affair doesn't seem likely...despite her annoying giggly blushing over just hearing his NAME also *rolls eyes*