Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
BTWWW...I was reading the KZK discussions 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

baap re...even ITNE saare ROTFL emoticons don't do justice to them...Kekta zindabad...pata hai, when I was young, like in fourth grade or something I used to watch it with my mom...or more appropriately, SHE used to watch it and I used to stare at the TV because obviously it went mostly obhaaar my head *shakes head in despair* maybe that's why I have a mind reminiscent of the sewers...I mean, 9 saal ke umar mein if you watch Kasauti, toh yeh toh hona hi hai... :P And the great ONU baba 🤣🤣🤣 Cezanne Khan 🤣🤣🤣
CeruleanSky thumbnail
AHAHAHAHAHA...so you HAVEN'T heard of GUNAHON ke Devta Amy ? :P Accha ji...SHRAVAN ke saamne pheeka jo pad jaata hai 😛  😛  😛  😛  😛 Just pulling your leg :P

LOL yeah...was supposed to be based somewhere in the Hindi heartlands of India...Bihar or UP, I'm not sure...the female lead was supposed to be the daughter of a corrupt public servant and the male lead was the local goon, with a heart of gold..Avdesh BHAIYA...and he had this BG music which went "BHAIYAJEE" ... classic I-wonder-if-mankind-is-evolving-backwards stuff...

Okay...Anu made prettyy sigs on that HH moment from DH..I'll see what I can do...I want to do one of Harry and his parents actually..EVERY moment in the movies where he remembers or misses his parents is so touching and poignant...that's why I made that sig of him and Lupin on the bridge from POA...LOVED that scene...it captured his entire ache for his parents so beautifully...with the background music and all...I downloaded that particular bit from the score recently, it's called A Window To The Past..lovely music...it's just so haunting :)

Really, Azkaban was brilliant cinematography wise :D
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL that GKD dude is gonna be back in another Imagine show it seems...Bhaiyya ji ki phangurls can REJOICE :P

@SP: Yes you do have a mind like a sewer...but it's ok...I still lub you *kissies* :P

Oh yeah you toh must be chhotaaa bachha back when KZK aired?? LOLLL...I was 15 or 16 when it started I think...lol...

Kekta zindabad, man...those were the days of EPIC K-shows...and KZK ki KASAUTIISSS were UNMATCHED...haha
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
PoA was the most amazingly directed movie while the book itself was not that interesting. It will always be one of my favorite HP movies of all times. That Harry-Lupin scene was so touching and amazingly shot. Both actors did a pretty good job in that scene too. I wish we had better Harry-Sirius moments in the movies like in Books. I was so darn disappointed at Sirius's death in the movie. It didn't have the impact that it had in the book.

@GKD---🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 LOL nope i don't see such shows...i just can't comprehend what they're saying with those regional accents.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣@BHAIYAJEE background score?!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Let me Youtube it!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 LMAO! indian shows have the weirdest bg scores EVER!
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL that GKD dude is gonna be back in another Imagine show it seems...Bhaiyya ji ki phangurls can REJOICE :P

Waah waah...toh we haven't seen the END of AvDES bhaiya 🤢 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 waise bhi he copies Nagarjuna SO blatantly, that dude...I just hope he isn't cast opposite that chick as well 🤢🤢🤢🤢

@SP: Yes you do have a mind like a sewer...but it's ok...I still lub you *kissies* :P

Isliye toh I WORRY about you Anu :P I LUBHHH you too...for LUBHIIING me, even though I'm not even remotely anything jaanuable or cutilicous or anything :P 

Oh yeah you toh must be chhotaaa bachha back when KZK aired?? LOLLL...I was 15 or 16 when it started I think...lol...

Ekdum...diapers mein :P I guess I was seven when KSBKBT aired, because I remember it and KBC aired in 2000...toh KZK was a couple of years after that, hai na?

Kekta zindabad, man...those were the days of EPIC K-shows...and KZK ki KASAUTIISSS were UNMATCHED...haha

I used to watch Kahiin Toh Hogaaa as well btw :P ONLY K show I actually watched :P

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ummm so today's Navya is totally worth NOT watching. It's all about CSB's *gulp stare gulp stare* slo-mo lecture to Sant Anant.🥱 meh i'm going to skip it as i have no interest in watching Anant's boring family scenes.

CeruleanSky thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramy25

PoA was the most amazingly directed movie while the book itself was not that interesting. It will always be one of my favorite HP movies of all times. That Harry-Lupin scene was so touching and amazingly shot. Both actors did a pretty good job in that scene too. I wish we had better Harry-Sirius moments in the movies like in Books. I was so darn disappointed at Sirius's death in the movie. It didn't have the impact that it had in the book.

@GKD---🤣 LOL nope i don't see such shows...i just can't comprehend what they're saying with those regional accents.🤣@BHAIYAJEE background score?!🤣 Let me Youtube it!🤣 LMAO! indian shows have the weirdest bg scores EVER!

About POA...I TOTALLY agree *nods head fervently* The book isn't one of my favourites either, far from it, but the movie was a brilliant one visually...I guess it had more of an impact on me because it was the first HP movie to be that good visually and in every other respect as well...Sorceror's Stone and Chamber of Secrets were slightly juvenile and fake-ish as far as the sets ( Hogwarts castle in particular) were concerned..I guess it's in keeping with the tone of the books as well :) Harry and the crew are 13 in POA and the books start getting darker tab se as well...and the sets get brilliant from that movie I'd say...and they went for a makeover as far as the characters' looks were concerned as well :) 

Agree about Harry and Sirius as well...I personally felt Gary Oldman wasn't that good a choice for Sirius..I mean, usually they have brilliant casting, the HP movies...not just the trio, even minor characters..and anyway, they didn't get the Harry-Sirius equation right I think...I always felt that apart from Dumbledore, Sirius was the one who REALLY got Harry..the feelings of being unwanted/undesirable by the family...finding a home and great friends at Hogwarts..the bereavement of James and Lily...being a "marked man" as such...lovely relationship *sigh*
CeruleanSky thumbnail
I just remembered something...HAD to write it out :P

Main KYA karoon Frankie Ramdayal, agar maine Dil Chahta Hai nahin dekhi toh? Mujhe HAIRSTYLES ke baare mein KUCH nahin aata!

Heeheeheeheehee :)
AreYaar thumbnail
LOLLL KHNH reference...haha...SRK and his nautanki...there were some pretty hilarious one-liners in that movie, no doubt.

achha so what was Priyanka doing at the match?? Is it true about her supposedly having an affair with SRK?? There's gossip in the bolly forum about it...loll...her pinky finger in his pocket at some Don2 party in Berlin.
CeruleanSky thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOLLL KHNH reference...haha...SRK and his nautanki...there were some pretty hilarious one-liners in that movie, no doubt.

achha so what was Priyanka doing at the match?? Is it true about her supposedly having an affair with SRK?? There's gossip in the bolly forum about it...loll...her pinky finger in his pocket at some Don2 party in Berlin.

*jaw drops to the floor*

NOOO !!!! NOOO !!!! Nahin nahin nahin nahin nahin bhagwaan nahinnn, I CANNOT be a fangirl of someone jiske baare mein its confirmed that he's having an affair 😲 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲 ewww !!!!!!!! eww eww eww eww ewww ! ewww ! Homosexuality rumors I can handle! :O 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

Ew ! HE'S LIKE USKE BAAP KE UMAR KA ! 

She's been to matches before as well ... came to one before this one...the SRK "camp" turns out in support of KKR all flags flying..Hrithik and Suzanne Roshan were here as well and the B-listers...nooo...PLEASE SRK , please...let the extent of your un-respectability extend to doing pelvic thrusts while presenting awards at the Globes 😭

Kyaaa AP...neend uda di meri :(