Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

Isn't this an amaaazing sig?😍

Ooo!! I don't know what the technical term is for this, but the way that she's merged the two pictures together.. Like put one on top of the other where you can see hints of both pictures sort of together..? That is so gorgeous! It's like they're both there together but it still doesn't make the sig look untidy or crowded.. 😍
AreYaar thumbnail
I love the pic on the left side the most...classic Dutta brooding pose siting at his bar😍  *sigh* MR

Yep the term is blending/merging only...she's blended the pics superbly and I love the textures she's used too...she's amaaazingly artistic...
-Fivr- thumbnail
Dutta aur us ka bar! Jaise Nakku ka mandir k bagair guzara nahi, Dutta ka us k bar k bagair nahi.. That poor bar had to suffer every time Dutta's had a problem in his life - kabhi goliyan chalti theen bar pe toh kabhi bottles toot ti theen.. πŸ˜†
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so watched episode 2 and episode 3 of R.com back to back. Ab main shaanti sey so sakti hoon. Vicky is out of my mind and Rohan is back πŸ˜†

Fivr, you can watch yesterday's Kismat to be awed by the awesomeness of twirling in LOVE Vicky!!! ughhh... The series was good so far, don't know why it had such a change.

-Fivr- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mru_bee

so watched episode 2 and episode 3 of R.com back to back. Ab main shaanti sey so sakti hoon. Vicky is out of my mind and Rohan is back πŸ˜†

Fivr, you can watch yesterday's Kismat to be awed by the awesomeness of twirling in LOVE Vicky!!! ughhh... The series was good so far, don't know why it had such a change.

@red: Kahani serial serial ki! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LMAO @ you being able to sleep shanti sey! 🀣 Vicky is THAT traumatic? In that case, I think I'll take your word for it.. Mujhey meri neend bauhat pari hai.. *lazy muh* πŸ˜†

CeruleanSky thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I was making caps from Ruk ja oh dil deewane and I realised how demented SRK is in the song *shakes head*

Anu, that's a lovelyyy sig *dreamy* who made it? 
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL I love Ruk Jaa Oh Dil Deewane...SRK looks so YOUNG and cute with his floppy hair...and his demented antics in that song really crack me up...ahh DDLJ days *fangirly sigh*

That sig was made by this girl called Kalpana...she makes these awesome artistic sigs on Dutta and DN once in a blue moon...lol...I choried this from her sigbox after I saw her posting in the Bhagonwaali forum too *grins*
AreYaar thumbnail
OMG WEREWOLVES have entered Desi Twilight! They haven't even bothered to change the NAME...they named the desi werewolf JACOB too..🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

[quote]

Suyash Kumar to enter Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani..

Thursday, May 26, 2011 | 3:47:03 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    57 Comments Suyash Kumar to enter Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani..

Suyash Kumar to play Jacob's brother in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani..

Tellybuzz was the first to break the news of the one year leap in Star One's Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani. Now the show will see few new entries.

The role of Jacob, the werewolf will be played by Ritwik Dhanjani who was seen earlier in Bandini.Along with him, we hear that Suyash Kumar who was seen in Roadies will be entering the show as  Jacob's brother.

For the uninitiated, Suyash was earlier finalized to play Misha (Priya Wal) and Panchi's (Vahbbiz Dorabjee) brother, but his track didn't develop and his character had got scrapped. But now the young lad has bagged yet another opportunity to be part of the show.

We contacted Suyash who told us "Neel is the character I will be playing in the show. He is Jacob's brother who is a young college going guy, who is very rich. I don't have much idea about the character though. I am happy to have got this chance as I had earlier been finalized to play a different role which did not happen".

Let's hope Suyash has a great time shooting for the show now..[/quote]
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hello, how arrre? *in the style of Khichdi's Hansa*

LOLLL on Jacob πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Jacob and...Neel? πŸ˜• Weird correlation between brothers' names...

Ah - I LOVE Ruk Ja...I think in recent years that has become my favourite DDLJ song...aside from Hogaya Hai Tujhko πŸ˜

Edited by psawyer - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
"Khana khaa ke jaana, haan?" :P *completes the Hansa dialogue* LOL I love Khichdi.

Heya Vas...how's it going? :-)