Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: nureat01

*sigh*

*sighs too*

I remember being so moved by the fact that even in the midst of his defensive gun battle, he made Nakku's safety a priority. As SOON as he'd freed her, he shielded her with his arm first and then his body as he held the car door open for her to get in. Because HER safety came first, even if it meant putting himself in danger by turning his back on an enemy. And it wasn't because he "loved" her or anything - that was just how he was, a true gentleman! *sigh* *sigh* *sigh*

*sends death vibes to LCL and its not-so-creative head*

Edited by -Fivr- - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
*sobs* Fivr I'm suddenly getting all emotional yaar...

See this is why I stay away from LTL now...this is not good for my emotional state.
-Fivr- thumbnail

*sobs* Fivr I'm suddenly getting all emotional yaar...

See this is why I stay away from LTL now...this is not good for my emotional state.

Haye Anu, rehney do phir.. ðŸ¤— I don't want you getting depressed.. I don't get depressed as much as I get frustrated..  Ye hona zaroori nahi tha, this wasn't an "inevitable" twist which was done under immense pressure. They did this based on their whims - aik din uthey aur decide kar liya k lets pick the most mediocre storyline ever and go with it! And that just frustrates me.. I mean, I am still glad I can see the past episodes with a sense of semi-closure from the March 28th episode.. But then I miss it too much and it just upsets/frustrates me too much.. And makes me nostalgic.. *sigh*

Chalo chaddoo.. Kuch aur dekho, something funny! Lets watch the new Sanaya show k promos!!

AreYaar thumbnail
*hugs back*

Yaar frustration toh ab mujhe bas itni hai ki I want the crapfest to END.

But I can't watch old epis also right now cuz I get this hollow si feeling inside watching them...even looking at sigs/avis brings on a pang...and not a nice nostalgic pang many times *sigh*

I was watching this VM of Khushi's the other day and almost cried again...I think LTL turns me into an emotional fool :S

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hu_bkXkdlE[/YOUTUBE]

The instrumental piece in the end especially really makes me cry :((
-Fivr- thumbnail

I was watching this VM of Khushi's the other day and almost cried again...I think LTL turns me into an emotional fool :S

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hu_bkXkdlE[/YOUTUBE]

The instrumental piece in the end especially really makes me cry :((

I had not seen this VM before.. This breaks my heart.. Especially to see Nakku search for him so desperately, throughout the VM.. Granted it was at different points in the actual show but it just reiterates how much Nakku loved him and he her.. And how she really truly would be devastated and how WE are devastated because of it.. I know they are fictional characters toh logically they don't "feel" anything, but damn it they did not deserve this!! Dutta did not deserve this "end" and Nakku did not deserve to be demeaned and turned into a caricature.. And we did not deserve to be treated this way..

*sigh*

This whole VM just makes me teary eyed - the vocals and the instrumental.. everything..
AreYaar thumbnail
See what I mean now...the feelings all come crashing down on you again :((...I can't help it...I really felt emotionally involved with these two characters and the way their relationship developed...and now what they've done with them...Nakku a caricature crying over a DOLL...Dutta given such a horrible exit...some days it's hard to believe that this was all done so horribly...but it's the truth. They turned the most beautiful possible story into a GAALI basically.

AreYaar thumbnail
Khushi wouldn't mind if I made an avi out of this VM of hers, would she?  Now I can't resist the impulse after watching it again...it's all your fault, Fivr!  I can't watch one vid of them and not get all emotional all over again :S
-Fivr- thumbnail

Khushi wouldn't mind if I made an avi out of this VM of hers, would she?  Now I can't resist the impulse after watching it again...it's all your fault, Fivr!  I can't watch one vid of them and not get all emotional all over again :S

*gives Anu a zor ka hug*

Sorry yaar! I didn't realize just how badly it all comes crashing back.. I've been avoiding watching DN scenes too.. When I'd seen them last time, I had been moping around for a full week.. But obviously I'd forgotten just how strong a hold they have on us..

I don't think Khushi will mind and I mean you will give her credit too toh it's all okay.. But you can PM her and ask her if you want.. Honestly, I don't think she'd mind at all.. 🤔
Edited by -Fivr- - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
*zor ka hug back* Don't say sorry yaar...*sigh*

Made the avi:

-Fivr- thumbnail
So now I can't seem to stop watching this VM.. *sigh*