Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh shucks...looks like I missed the 5 minute online window of Mashaal ji...lol
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think I'll be watching DN scenes from the start now...this fangirlism has an odd sort of power...I just got over my depression about seeing Dutta that started the day I saw him dead. Ignore me if I come and blab about a scene or post it here.
AreYaar thumbnail
Ok Mash, carry onπŸ˜†...You can also post in the vintage LTL thread if you want cuz they are watching the epis in order from the beginning...just about to reach Dutta's entry epi I think.
incandescence thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL when have I ever denied?

But you are hilarious, Mash...pehle KHUD hi daava karti ho that you can beat all the fangirls in fangirliness and then when I ask you about the obvious GRAPHIC comparison since that is the route most fangirls take, then you get all defensiveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

But I'm enjoying reading your MR fangirliness after many days...aur bolo...I'm all earsπŸ˜†

Hmmm...I think I'm too fangirl type sometimes...but I guess it's a different brand of fangirlism that I have..πŸ˜†...DESIGNER brand...far, far more superior...πŸ˜›

@bold...Oh plzz, you are khud sooo crazyy over this guy...aur mujhe tease kar rahi ho...
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

Hmmm...I think I'm too fangirl type sometimes...but I guess it's a different brand of fangirlism that I have..πŸ˜†...DESIGNER brand...far, far more superior...πŸ˜›

@bold...Oh plzz, you are khud sooo crazyy over this guy...aur mujhe tease kar rahi ho...

@bold: Sahi jawaabπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...SUPERIOR toh aap ho hi...top to bottomπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

LOL I've never denied being an MR fangirl, Mash...but then I don't go into descriptions of WHAT level of a fangirl I am...which you do...so it's quite ENJOYABLE to readπŸ˜›...can't match your SUPERIORITY now, can I?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

incandescence thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Oh shucks...looks like I missed the 5 minute online window of Mashaal ji...lol

Oh Anu...πŸ˜†...I love you, Anu. You make me feel so loved! πŸ˜›
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescence

Oh Anu...πŸ˜†...I love you, Anu. You make me feel so loved! πŸ˜›

Awww you also make me feel SO loved too, by godπŸ˜†

Arey aap toh CELEBRITY ho, Mashaal ji...BUSY celebrity...dekhna padta hai aapke KEEMTI waqt mein se hum becharon ko kitna time mil sakta hai😳😳😳
AreYaar thumbnail
Rooth ke humse kabhi, jab chale jaaoge tum
Yeh na socha tha kabhi, itne yaad aaoge tum

*sigh* Another song I really love and used so lamely on that loser Diggu in LCL...ughhh

This song would have really suited so many DN situations too...*sigh*
incandescence thumbnail
Oh don't mention tht Diggu here🀒...it makes my blood boil whenever I think of wht they have done to LTL.

Is SA really entering as Dutta Bhao?
AreYaar thumbnail
Yep, seems like he is most likely...but a TB article would be the final confirmation I guess...for now the news has only been published in TOI/HT and I think mentioned in SBS.

It's a predicable replacement...since ages Shabbir's name was being floated around anyways.

I just want this show to END...SO badly.