Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: nureat01

Fivr, dude...please don't tell me that you haven't even watched the beginning PM scenes😲😲...you haven't seen their whole track?? You started following from the rape track?? Which btw was THE worst track possible?? Dude😳

You're missing out...that's all I'm going to sayπŸ˜›

Lol! Nahi yaar.. I went back and saw all the old PM scenes from the start (all the ones that were there on YT) but I haven't watched any of the Prem-Anurag-Prerna scenes before then toh if he had made a passing comment about their "characters" before the rape track, I may have missed it.. That's why I didn't know the background to his birth.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But I did watch all the PM scenes before and after the rape track and you're right - had I not seen them, I would have definitely been missing out.. 😍

@Shreya: You got to sit close to SRK?! Dude, you much be over the moon! πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Wait till Nimrah hears this - I'm sure all the SRK fangirls in this CC will be living vicariously through you at the moment.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

And I agree with Mru about the one or two points difference not making a big deal in the long run. Honestly, as long as you do your best and get a good grade it doesn't matter just "what" that grade was. 90 ho k 85, it's all the same in the practical world.. And as long as you get into where you want to be, you'll perform just as well entering with an 85 as you would have with a 90 or so.. Toh really, koi farak nahi parhta.. It just depresses you for the moment but us k ilawa it has no bearing on your success at all! But I'm so proud of you and happy for you!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

And hello hai jee everyone! *waves* I spy Amy, Mru, Anu, Vasu (maybe..?), LadyM and Shreya! And anyone else that I don't spy also gets my hello wave! *waves once more* πŸ˜†
Edited by -Fivr- - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mru_bee

Hey na.. I was laughing my a$$ off too and my DH was on his way out then and he was HORRIFIED.. as it is he has basic doubt about my taste and well, the mama maami physical fight confirmed his doubts even more. hehehe... In a weird sense, I can take that series over the Chotti Bahu ... Now that is a real torture. I watched 5 minutes yesterday, in my channel flipping mode and I couldn't handle the pace or the *slowww mooo* dialogue delivery.

LOL see it's like a ZANY kind of physical comedy...that's why I can take it over the other Zee shows too which are all quite TYPICAL in many ways...oh god that CB toh puts me to sleep BIG TIMEπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±...I'd anyday take the madness of the mama-mamis over that...they all have their patented phrases and ways of talking/doing things that have now grown on meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Mru - I hereby confer upon you the title of Mru, the wise :-) Your profound logic and witty quirks have impressed the lady πŸ˜† How are you doing?

Amy - Hear ... hear on the sappy American soaps being on the afternoon slot. For the longest possible time, my Mom used to watch "Santa Barbara" *rolls eyes* and then when they got their trick of coming up with a new plot everytime the old one was resolved, she gave up! πŸ˜† 

*squinting through my specs at LadyM .. Are you like umm.. poking fun at me??? or Did you mean someone else when you mentioned *profound and witty* ??? hahahaha.. I need to capture this moment on screen and throw it at anyone who cringe at my (lameass)comments.. hehe

Ohhh.. *Santa Barbara*.. In the early 90s, 91 or 92, I think, when cable first made its way to my parents home, I used to watch that.. hehehe.. even *Bold and Beautiful*, though preferred Santa Barbara. Recycling koi unsey seekhay ... hahaha

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

LOL you know Amy, even if they wanted to show that he was "angry" in that scene or whatever so he was smashing the ball hard but seriously the way he was crouching and just slamming the ball...he looked like a 2 year old attempting to play bball...LMAO...not convincing from any angle...upar se the way he was trying to score a basket also was QUITE cringe inducing...I'm picky about bball cuz I've played it in high school too and that is NOT how you play it :P lol...heck Ranbir was better than Anant in that scene...lol

Upar se I read some ppl talking about how "hawt" Anant looked all sweaty and stuff in that scene and I was ROFL-ing again🀣...he looked HORRIBLE yaar...the hair is now so long it's like CURTAINS in front of his face...I found it quite gross to be honest :P

If not for the actual point of this scene story-wise...which I did like...visually it was quite unintentionally hilarious and and weird in bits...lol

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Eeew! How can one be HAWWWT when one's all sweaty and stinky and ummm like so!?🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Oh phangurls!
Yeah and good thing they didn't have the moment with navya watching him and trying to talk to him (kinda like those CMG crap).
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Lol! Nahi yaar.. I went back and say all the old PM scenes from the start (all the ones that were there on YT) but I haven't watched any of the Prem-Anurag-Prerna scenes before then toh if he had made a passing comment about their "characters" before the rape track, I may have missed it.. It like I didn't know the background to his birth.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† But I did watch all the PM scenes before and after the rape track and you're right - had I not seen then, I would have definitely been missing out.. 😍

Oh achha I see...waise some Prem-Prerna-Anurag scenes were good...just to give you a better insight into Prem's tormented mindset regarding his upbringing and how he felt abandoned by his parents...like that samadhi scene when he goes and cries there after they suspect him and then AP apologize to him...that's a real good scene...baad mein ofcourse this whole "suspect Prem and throw him out of the house then later apologize and bring him back" cycle got WAY too repetitive and overdoneπŸ˜†...but in the beginning those scenes were poignant...and MB and ST's fab chemistry really made those scenes turn out great.
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

Yeah and good thing they didn't have the moment with navya watching him and trying to talk to him (kinda like those CMG crap).

LOL...ok I'm not sure I'm getting which scene you're talking aboutπŸ˜•...yeah in general the AN scenes were well handled in the epi...no CMG like crap for sureπŸ˜†
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

LOLL oh LadyM...you shouldn't have gone by lack of my TIL postπŸ˜†...I posted my views in another post...here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/42791438

It was actually a good epi...a turning point in the story with a major jhatka for Anant who was really reeling from it in the epiπŸ˜†...the last Ranbir-Anant scene was quite good despite Anant's lameass dribbling cracking me upπŸ˜†...but he's started THINKING now...CSB spooked him like anythingπŸ˜†

Anu - I just LOVE the way you analyze the episode in great depth and detail. Oooh, so it looks like I MUST give this episode a watch :-) There were too many things going on yesterday, so I didn't get time to watch the episode - worst of which, my MAC died *stunned moment of silence* I still cannot believe it Anu. I am very possessive about my MAC, believe it is the greatest OS ever built and love it to bits...etc. So I HAD to spent my entire afternoon haggling with the sales rep at the Mac Store. And he had the nerve to give me gyaan when he got it back up and running that you are good at what you do, but at the end of the day you need us becoz this is our product blah, blah, blah!  😑 I felt like smacking him right there! 🐷 Anyhoo, if you say so, I'll try to watch the episode today. Waise bhi this week I am not going to be able to watch the episodes real time as I am leaving tomorrow and will be back on Tuesday πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Ramy25

@LadyM! ---LOL my mum watches General Hospital on and off. My grandmum used to watch it as well. lol I can't stand those soaps at all.πŸ˜†
btw did you watch the video of SBS segment on navya today? It seems Anant will have a talk with Navya and apologize to her for ignoring her.
As far as they avoid getting too much in to family melodrama and marriage talk, i'll watch it.

bold - That is actually very nice of Uh-nant :-) But I have a feeling that Navya will not let go of the matter as easily as well. She seems like the sort to try to get to the bottom of the matter. Remember the way she got it out of Appy that she was facing a financial crunch and her impulsive adventure of making it to the boys dorm JUST to confront Anant?

red - AMEN!

Originally posted by: Mru_bee

*squinting through my specs at LadyM .. Are you like umm.. poking fun at me??? or Did you mean someone else when you mentioned *profound and witty* ??? hahahaha.. I need to capture this moment on screen and throw it at anyone who cringe at my (lameass)comments.. hehe

Ohhh.. *Santa Barbara*.. In the early 90s, 91 or 92, I think, when cable first made its way to my parents home, I used to watch that.. hehehe.. even *Bold and Beautiful*, though preferred Santa Barbara. Recycling koi unsey seekhay ... hahaha

LOL Mru - No I am perfectly serious ... weeelll okay maybe just a little bit πŸ˜†... lekin I have to admit that I am impressed with your dry sense of humor and witty retorts 😊

Santa Barbara was EPIC dudette! I was too young to understand WHAT was going on, but Mom used to watch it bhakti bhava-ney *rolls eyes* Until she realized that Julia and Mason are never going to get together or Cruz and Eden are constantly going to run in rough waters...no matter what... she gave up! πŸ˜†
Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LadyM: Don't tell me you are also a MAC snob! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†.. My BIL is  one major snob with that. In fact, when he was in grad school here and he couldn't afford a MAC, he put an *Apple cover stick On* on his Dell laptop πŸ˜†.. now that he is earning, no way is any Dell or HP product going to make its way in his house.. hehe

Ohh.. Cruz and Eden.. I watched till the fourth time they broke up and made up.. and then said tata bye bye..

-- Mru
Edited by Mru_bee - 12 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

LOL you know Amy, even if they wanted to show that he was "angry" in that scene or whatever so he was smashing the ball hard but seriously the way he was crouching and just slamming the ball...he looked like a 2 year old attempting to play bball...LMAO...not convincing from any angle...upar se the way he was trying to score a basket also was QUITE cringe inducing...I'm picky about bball cuz I've played it in high school too and that is NOT how you play it :P lol...heck Ranbir was better than Anant in that scene...lol

Upar se I read some ppl talking about how "hawt" Anant looked all sweaty and stuff in that scene and I was ROFL-ing again🀣...he looked HORRIBLE yaar...the hair is now so long it's like CURTAINS in front of his face...I found it quite gross to be honest :P

If not for the actual point of this scene story-wise...which I did like...visually it was quite unintentionally hilarious and and weird in bits...lol

Ewww ...

Maybe I should try batting my eyelids and gazing meaningfully next time DH is sweaty and dusty after his weekly gardening activity ... he'll pukka think I'm off my rockers 🀣

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love my HP laptop.  It was my birthday gift from my awesomest grand dad ever! I lost him to colon cancer about 2 years ago and I can never ever  think of getting rid of this HP computer...not even if it isn't working. I want to buy another computer and i will buy one soon for sure, but this will ALWAYS be with me no matter what.

@Mru--- lol Apple logo on Dell?🀣 LOL Dell computers suck! I prefer HP over any of those PC systems.
Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago