Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Leh pagal why are you ashamed... If you like them tou I am sure it would be worth liking... I tou have not even seen the show for a while... and you know whenever I watch it on tv koi random scene hota hai..

Did you watch Kismat yest?

LOLLL dark dark past at IF... *pats shoulder*... bachpan ki bhool samajh kar bhool jao... ๐Ÿ˜† I know yaar even I talked weirdly *ashamed muh*...I would rather not revisit my dark dark past on IF EVERR...

Oh ya maybe you might know that person... I was never really regular at the mjht forum mein wahan kay ziyada loago ko jaanti nahi... nahi hi MN fans ko na hi SG fans ko.. I only know my CC and people of my CC *masoom paanchi muh*

And I know kisi kay sigs waghera dekh kar at times you have this certain preconcieved notions... But all the posts I have read of hers even about Sanaya/SG... She is quite unlike those preconcieved notions... She was reasonable and sensible in those posts...

I feel so stalker-ish... Kal gundi-pan kar rahi thi Fivray ko nachwa kar aur aaj... *closes the tabs with her posts* ... *guilty muh*
Edited by -Faith- - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL Zainu, you toh will waise bhi say that naa *hugs* Meri pyari si ZP...muahh...lol

You mean aaj raat ka Monday night Kismat? Nope...will watch it tomorrow morning before leaving for work I think...my quick 20 minutes before leaving...haha

LOL stalker-ism is funnn...I've made a career out of it on IF for so long too *cool muh* haha...but there's hardly many ppl worth stalking here anyways...mehhh useless fangirls in general.

Yeah I know what you mean about pre-conceived notions...but in some cases the first notion isn't too far off the mark either ;-) Let's just say...a person who appears sensible on one forum can present a whole another picture in another forum/CC...lol...you just need to present the right TOPIC to bring out their *cough* interesting sides...which in this case would be Sanaya or SG...lol

-Faith- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL Zainu, you toh will waise bhi say that naa *hugs* Meri pyari si ZP...muahh...lol Awww *squishy hugs* nahi aisa nahi pyaari si ZP inni vi pyaari nahi ..

You mean aaj raat ka Monday night Kismat? Nope...will watch it tomorrow morning before leaving for work I think...my quick 20 minutes before leaving...haha Oh ya aaj raat for you mein bhool gayi thi๐Ÿ˜† kyunki I slept and even woke up tou I was all making it kal for you too

LOL stalker-ism is funnn...I've made a career out of it on IF for so long too *cool muh* haha...but there's hardly many ppl worth stalking here anyways...mehhh useless fangirls in general. true stalkerism ki liye bhi kuch stalking layak material tou ho... aur wohi hum dono say behtar stalker-ism(lurk-ism) kaun janey ga

Yeah I know what you mean about pre-conceived notions...but in some cases the first notion isn't too far off the mark either ;-) Let's just say...a person who appears sensible on one forum can present a whole another picture in another forum/CC...lol...you just need to present the right TOPIC to bring out their *cough* interesting sides...which in this case would be Sanaya or SG...lol Haan I guess woh tou hai... ๐Ÿ˜† But I was impressed that atleast she expresses herself well and lucidly enough.. I know not a good thing on my part ๐Ÿ˜†hehe but the image of SG fans chipko-ed to me was remember that one person... u were her fav or she was your fav person I completely forgot... She is the only SG fan I remember ... baqi mein kabhi forum may jaati thi nahi koi SG posts parhi hi nahi kabhi

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
heyaaa Zainab and Anu...

I just saw Kismat... fastest love story seen on TV by me .. hehe.. Kavi looks sooo out of place. I will need to watch a R.com episode now to convince myself, that I am not wrong about his acting prowess.. hehehe

And uparsey, this song is playing in my head since afternoon...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q82f_vdHIM[/YOUTUBE]

-- Mru
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Faith-

But I was impressed that atleast she expresses herself well and lucidly enough.. I know not a good thing on my part ๐Ÿ˜†hehe but the image of SG fans chipko-ed to me was remember that one person... u were her fav or she was your fav person I completely forgot... She is the only SG fan I remember ... baqi mein kabhi forum may jaati thi nahi koi SG posts parhi hi nahi kabhi

LOL no she wasn't my 'fav' person...not even in the joking sense or actually also...I interacted with her a bit on and off but in the entire ugliness of the SG v/s MN drama, I saw a lot of petulant nonsense deliberately trying to create trouble also that I think wasn't very mature...maybe ppl change with time...who knows.

She wasn't a very active SG fan anyways...there were others who floated around more. She used to post way back in some of my "Things I liked" posts in the very early days of the MJHT forum.

The same way many Sanaya/SG fans find RP OTT fangirl-ism fanatical, I too find certain Sanaya fans on the extra *cough* ardent side๐Ÿ˜†...that's all I'm going to say๐Ÿ˜›...dono parties mein se koi doodh ka dhula nahin hai๐Ÿ˜†  Many SG fans express themselves lucidly but then these are the same ppl touting SG as the greatest love story ever and talking about Sammy Boy's acting skills like he's some Marlon Brando or something...so you see what I mean?๐Ÿ˜†...Eloquence toh hai but taste...hmmm pata nahin๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
-Faith- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mru_bee

heyaaa Zainab and Anu... Heyy!! :D

I just saw Kismat... fastest love story seen on TV by me .. hehe.. Kavi looks sooo out of place. I will need to watch a R.com episode now to convince myself, that I am not wrong about his acting prowess.. hehehe LOLLL Mru I know but then I was like maybe its just me and so used to 'Rohan' and yehan tou nothing like Rohan AT all...no bemused smirks... no nothing upar say kal tou he was twirling around bhi...๐Ÿ˜†ya the super fast jet speed was like woah everything happened too fast to even register anything...  Par khair there was not much in the role for Kavi I guess...  *sigh* What a waste ... But ya the precap made me ๐Ÿ˜† Ruchika as his aunt... I miss R.com :(( I also need to watch some R.com episode now

And uparsey, this song is playing in my head since afternoon...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q82f_vdHIM[/YOUTUBE]

It is a nice song I tou usually get the worst of songs stuck in my head... the other day I randomly had that character dheela hai song stuck in my head *head desk*

-- Mru

Mru_bee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Zainab...

hehe @Character Dheela... actually that song is quite okaish compared to other songs. ๐Ÿ˜†

-Faith- thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

LOL no she wasn't my 'fav' person...not even in the joking sense or actually also...I interacted with her a bit on and off but in the entire ugliness of the SG v/s MN drama, I saw a lot of petulant nonsense deliberately trying to create trouble also that I think wasn't very mature...maybe ppl change with time...who knows.  Oh nahi I know she was not fav but CC may someone used to call her that ... I forgot who .. uff I hardly remember anything๐Ÿ˜†... Haan mjht forum had a LOTTT of drama.. I mean I just heard about it from the outskirts tou I know how the drama was way TOOO much but ya it was pretty ugly... ya wohi maybe with time people change ... *shrugs*...
Aur meri best friend sahiba ka kehna hai mera standard hi bara high hai duniya may koi mujhe pasand nahi aata  ... Aisa tou nahi hai na???๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Itna dimaagh kharab tou nahi hai mera

She wasn't a very active SG fan anyways...there were others who floated around more. She used to post way back in some of my "Things I liked" posts in the very early days of the MJHT forum. Oh yaaa you had things i liked post in the mjht forum...

The same way many Sanaya/SG fans find RP OTT fangirl-ism fanatical, I too find certain Sanaya fans on the extra *cough* ardent side๐Ÿ˜†...that's all I'm going to say๐Ÿ˜›...dono parties mein se koi doodh ka dhula nahin hai๐Ÿ˜† yaar meray tou khayal say dono hi yaa kisi ka bhi OTT fangirl-ism fanatical hi hai... the other day when I was talking to that friend of mine wohi jo HC fan hai.. usually I dont even both discussing or commenting about the Harshiya vs Harshiti or whatever things... But I was like yaar I find both of those extreme fanatics scary...  And even said chalo theek hai but he is no doodh peeta bacha... koi bhi doodh ka dhula nahi hota... ( high five on you saying the same (doodh ka dhula part)lol holds true for the fan bases and the stars equally) ...aiwee hum kyun apna dimaagh kharab karein un kay peechay...

And I was also ๐Ÿคฃing IF pay 'angels' thok kay hisaab say miltey hain... Itt chuko tay angel...๐Ÿคฃ

And true yeh tou IF ki speciality hai that rubbing in the other fan base's face.. and khamkha kay pangey... doodh ka tou waqai KOI dhula nahi

Khair AG ki bhi creepy hadd tak fanatic fans hain aur HC ko pedestal pay bethaney walo ki kammi nahi... I mean for one tou I never 'love' any of the characters(actors tou phir bhi duur ki baat hai) to this extent...kay mein itnay dil o jaan say un ko defend karo ya un kay pyaar may pagal ho jayein... I would rather channel this energy and passion somewhere else... Waisay bhi I m passion-less kabhi kabhi I feel๐Ÿ˜†

-Faith- thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Faith-

LOL no she wasn't my 'fav' person...not even in the joking sense or actually also...I interacted with her a bit on and off but in the entire ugliness of the SG v/s MN drama, I saw a lot of petulant nonsense deliberately trying to create trouble also that I think wasn't very mature...maybe ppl change with time...who knows.  Oh nahi I know she was not fav but CC may someone used to call her that (I meant this other girl who I thought to be a SG fan prototype) ... I forgot who .. uff I hardly remember anything๐Ÿ˜†... Haan mjht forum had a LOTTT of drama.. I mean I just heard about it from the outskirts tou I know how the drama was way TOOO much but ya it was pretty ugly... ya wohi maybe with time people change ... *shrugs*...

She wasn't a very active SG fan anyways...there were others who floated around more. She used to post way back in some of my "Things I liked" posts in the very early days of the MJHT forum. Oh yaaa you had things i liked post in the mjht forum... *nostalgic muh*

The same way many Sanaya/SG fans find RP OTT fangirl-ism fanatical, I too find certain Sanaya fans on the extra *cough* ardent side๐Ÿ˜†...that's all I'm going to say๐Ÿ˜›...dono parties mein se koi doodh ka dhula nahin hai๐Ÿ˜† yaar meray tou khayal say dono hi yaa kisi ka bhi OTT fangirl-ism fanatical hi hai... the other day when I was talking to that friend of mine wohi jo HC fan hai.. usually I dont even bother discussing or commenting about the Harshiya vs Harshiti or whatever things... But I was like yaar I find both of those extreme fanatics scary...  And even said chalo theek hai but he is no doodh peeta bacha... koi bhi doodh ka dhula nahi hota... ( high five on you saying the same (doodh ka dhula part)lol holds true for the fan bases and the stars equally) ...aiwee hum kyun apna dimaagh kharab karein un kay peechay...

And I was also ๐Ÿคฃing IF pay 'angels' thok kay hisaab say miltey hain... Itt chuko tay angel...๐Ÿคฃ

And true yeh tou IF ki speciality hai that rubbing in the other fan base's face.. and khamkha kay pangey... doodh ka tou waqai KOI dhula nahi

Khair AG ki bhi creepy hadd tak fanatic fans hain aur HC ko pedestal pay bethaney walo ki kammi nahi... I mean for one tou I never 'love' any of the characters(actors tou phir bhi duur ki baat hai) to this extent...kay mein itnay dil o jaan say un ko defend karo ya un kay pyaar may pagal ho jaon... I would rather channel this energy and passion somewhere else... Waisay bhi I m passion-less kabhi kabhi I feel๐Ÿ˜†

Aur meri best friend sahiba ka kehna hai mera standard hi bara high hai duniya may koi mujhe pasand nahi aata  ... Aisa tou nahi hai na???๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Itna dimaagh kharab tou nahi hai mera

Edited by -Faith- - 12 years ago
-Faith- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mru_bee

@Zainab...

hehe @Character Dheela... actually that song is quite okaish compared to other songs. ๐Ÿ˜†

LOL its not that bad but not my fav or something I want to get stuck in my head๐Ÿ˜†