Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
EPIC comment in that Star One going Gujarati article:

Posted on: 3 hours ago

these people are fickle minded

First they wanted to try the gharelu flavour in this channel. So they started with geet and odhni which were on social problems. Soon they converted them to youth oriented show like dmg and mjht. Now they are the wonderful shows with most happening couples. (Maneet and shanak).

Then comes the launch of the best show ever experimented on indian television. PKYEK. Even it managed to get lot of audience.

Right now they are a fortune for the channel. Now that they have become greedy they want to axe these shows. And dedicate the channel to gujarat and copy the flavour of other channels.

They are surely behaving as intelligent fools and more than that disloyal to the audience who watch their shows, to the production houses that gave them ability to stand.

Seriously guys, there's a limit to greediness.

🤣🤣 The bit in blue just KILLS me🤣

Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Anu please! Don't say anything about LadyM's fake-teeth wala vampire and his awesome show! It is the BESTEST experimental show on television everr!!! So what if the guy does not have more than one expression to claim? At least he's a "teenage" vampire - and that's all that he needs to be considered "hot" and "awesome" in this post-Twilight world!! *fangirly muh* You're just jealous because you can't understand the one-dimensional depth of his character!!! *hmph*

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

*dies laughing*
Edited by -Fivr- - 12 years ago
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
*sigh*

Edit

Anu/Mels/Lady M...WORDD to everything you guys said Re Bones...*sigh* Godd, Ang and Hodgins were just wonderful in that last bit before she delivered the baby...that doc was right...they're gonna be amazinggg parents. And what a cutee, cuteee, cuteee baby that was...I wanted to go through my screen to cuddle him. Andd I have to give it to HH for making that scene sooo beautiful...seriously, sometimes these baby delivering scenes can be very crass...but this one was beautiful...no other word for it. *sigh*

As for BnB...*sigh* I'll comment after I'm a little less sappy...or else I'll just embarrass myself with sheer sappiness over them...and I'm not even really sure about this new 'twist' but...but...a BnB baby...*stupid fangirl grin*
Edited by incandescence - 12 years ago
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Kya hua Mash..?
AreYaar thumbnail
Mash sighed and left?😆  New record.

@Fivr: LOL arey I'm from a VILLAGE so I don't get what a "path breaking" show that desi Twilight was🤣
incandescence thumbnail
I edited...

Reading back pages...
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

Anu/Mels/Lady M...WORDD to everything you guys said Re Bones...*sigh* Godd, Ang and Hodgins were just wonderful in that last bit before she delivered the baby...that doc was right...they're gonna be amazinggg parents. And what a cutee, cuteee, cuteee baby that was...I wanted to go through my screen to cuddle him. Andd I have to give it to HH for making that scene sooo beautiful...seriously, sometimes these baby delivering scenes can be very crass...but this one was beautiful...no other word for it. *sigh*

As for BnB...*sigh* I'll comment after I'm a little less sappy...or else I'll just embarrass myself with sheer sappiness over them...and I'm not even really sure about this new 'twist' but...but...a BnB baby...*stupid fangirl grin*

Awww...we'll totally understand your sappiness, Mash...I've been in sappy mode since I saw the epi too😆

Yeah the doc who delivered the baby basically personified us audience and what we feel about Angie-Hodgins...they will make SUPER AWESOME parents...the love b/w them is so obvious to see...bless them...Nazar na lage! *touchwood*

And ahhh BnB as parents...words can't describe my excitement over that either😃😃😆...you HAVE to post your opinion about the last scene when she tells Booth! And the bowling alley kiss😆
incandescence thumbnail

Nothing much...just that...I'm really exhausted. I have never done this much HOUSEWORK in my whole life... my hands ache...and my back aches...I'm tired...almost half asleep...and I'm sitting here with a stupid BIG smile on my face..
AreYaar thumbnail
Why were you doing so much housework today, Mash? Did you have guests over?

Chalo go take rest then yaar *hugs* Hope you feel better tomorrow.
incandescence thumbnail
Mels...I understand your confusion. I'm a bitt confused myself. Not that I didn't expect this. I knew that they HAVE done the deed...Brennan's smile, that instinctive female reaction over Ang's question was a dead give away in the last epi. But I do want to know what's really happening b/w them since that night. Have they slept together after that night or was that just a one night thing?

But anyway...I'm not really...actively...thinking about it...It's just a thing at the back of my mind...who can think about that after seeing BnB back in their element...and it's so nice to see them both so happy...happy TOGETHER.