Random Ramblers Timbuktoo#70!!!! - Page 42

Posted: 12 years ago
I made a DCH sig ...just in case anyone's interested :S I'm planning to make avis from it as well ...kaun se scenes ke karoon ? And sigs maybe?

And a HP sig I'm rather weak-kneed, err, proud about :P

Eee SP! Gorgeous DCH sig! I'm SO snagging it! LOVE the text! Ahh I love that song like anything...this is the original...all other "coming of age" movies after this feel like wannabes in a sense...including that ZNMD coming out now *rolls eyes*

Oh and the HP sig is awesome too! Aww I loved the bond b/w Lupin-Harry...I wonder if they will show Lupin's death scene in the movie unlike in the book where they straight away showed his dead body only :((
Originally posted by nureat01

LOLLL@ snooty Bengalis :P...superiority complex hota hai Bengalis ko? haha

Aur kya Anu...mujhe hi dekh lo :P No, seriously they do...and like all superiority complexes, totally misplaced :D you talk to most ppl of my parents generation about literature, for example...they will simply REFUSE to acknowledge the fact that there are people who write better than Tagore..aise aise namoone hai na...*shudders* :P

Ok will pucca check out the vids when I get home...There's Musharraf in there too lurvin Dhoni's hair?? hahahaha...this I gotta see. 

lmaooo yesss ! and dhoni blushes at the compliment..hahahahahahahaaa

Seee I told you the Hug(e) is actually not that bad if you watch the whole epi in context...yeah Soumya's expressions and dialogue delivery weren't much but overall I didn't find that epi to be bad...that's why I ended up making the post on it too...and haha DITTO...I LOVED the bit when Navya's mom referred to her as a DUMBO...I was like truer words haven't been spoken, Auntyji! haha *high fives* on partner conjunction...

*high fives back* LOLLL I know...I actually laughed out loud when she called her dumbo..chalo, at least she has no illusions...and Navya can be so annoying with the scaredy-cat mode sometimes :( :/ I'm also looking forward to any developments on the Renuka front..dunno why people in the forum flame her so much...she's a genuine, layered character...I'd take her over the Bajpayi family cartoons anyday..honestly, most people on IF have no idea of what makes for a good character I think :/

Monday's epi has some dumb hyper Anant moments but it has some cute moments otherwise too...lol

LOLL@ my avi...haha...that's BnB "undercover" you see...as some kind of random 80s white trash type couple...haha...hate Booth's mullet type wig especially but his smile there is adorableee as he kisses her! I melt around these two, honestly :P lol

Aheeheehee...I was wondering why on earth they were dressed up like they're in Grease...Brennan looks nice though...in  the strictly 80s sense of the word :P

Oh and the Navya sig...yeah you should watch the scene...I think you might like it too :P

I saw the hyper Anant moments...him AGAIN half-latkoing out of the cab...pagal hai yeh banda...*shakes head* and I';m grateful for Navya's scarf thingy falling out, no matter how W*F-ishly it did so :P

Thank youuu AP *hugs* and WORDDD about DCH...that was ONE cult movie 👏 I saw ZMND's trailers...erm is all I have to say ... isn't it ironic how Farhan Akhtar himself is starring in it ? :/ I love the title track too...this and RDB..have to be two of the most iconic movies of our generation at least...is it just me, or has there been a dearth of good, really good Indian cinema over the last couple of years ? :( I mean, last movie which REALLY touched a chord with me was A Wednesday..actually I haven't watched a lot of movies in quite some time either...but phir bhi..

Accha I have to run out for a haircut...I have weird George of the Junglel like hair now...it's EVERYWHERE :O :P 
I know...talk about the irony of Farhan HIMSELF being in ZNMD which seems like such a thakela, superficial revamping attempt of DCH *rolls eyes* Farhan should stick to direction...and please tell him NOT to sing! Ughhh!...Make something path breaking like DCH again...not the exact same movie but making something GENUINELY fresh yaar!

Seriously I also find all the movies coming out these days to be so lame...nothing you REALLY feel excited for or connected to :S...A Wednesday was a brillianttt movie...loved it...and yes RDB is a classic too, no doubt although it got melodramatic towards the end...but DCH is just veryyy special to me...I feel like it's the movie that defines that time in my growing up years too...like that one true CULT movie from our generation.

LOL ok bye! Go get you haircut...see ya later!
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
Awww that baby was so adorable! Especially with that cute little hat!
If last week's episode was emotionally charged, this week's was more on a lighter, happier note.
Angela-Hodgins were sweet and funny and their little moment while pushing the baby was nice.
BnB and their undercover get up🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I didn't like Booth's greasy wig. Brennan was funny with her repetition of "this is WANDA...from the BOWLING ALLEY...bOWLING" and then that funny smile that she gave off🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The case was mehish. But i guess they did that to end the season on a happy note.

And ...Brennan's pregnant! I kinda guessed it when she was continuously telling Booth that if they ever have a kid like that girl in bowling alley.
I liked that moment when she tells him and What a smile does he give her?! Awww. It was a sweet episode.
Originally posted by CeruleanSky

And a HP sig I'm rather weak-kneed, err, proud about :P

This is AWESOME Shreya! Make more HP ones please.
Oh and do you mind if i use it?!
Originally posted by Ramy25

Awww that baby was so adorable! Especially with that cute little hat!
If last week's episode was emotionally charged, this week's was more on a lighter, happier note.
Angela-Hodgins were sweet and funny and their little moment while pushing the baby was nice.
BnB and their undercover get up🤣 I didn't like Booth's greasy wig. Brennan was funny with her repetition of "this is WANDA...from the BOWLING ALLEY...bOWLING" and then that funny smile that she gave off🤣

The case was mehish. But i guess they did that to end the season on a happy note.

And ...Brennan's pregnant! I kinda guessed it when she was continuously telling Booth that if they ever have a kid like that girl in bowling alley.
I liked that moment when she tells him and What a smile does he give her?! Awww. It was a sweet episode.

Yep it was an adorableee baby! Angie-Hodgins make mega adorable parents!

And yeah everyone could see it coming that Brennan would be pregnant...but it was a sweet epi...I also loveddd his smile when she told him...😍

BnB so enjoy their undercover get-ups...haha...and they reused the Wanda and Buck names that they'd used for a the season 4 circus epi too...I was bemused at that inside joke😆...Brennan always overacts when she's undercover...it's hilarious😆

I'm sure you can use the sig...Shreya wouldn't mind...she's actually love it😆
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
Gosh when will July 15th come?! I want to see deathly hallows part 2 NOW NOW NOW!😆

LMAO!🤣someone made a topic on Navya forum about that armaan dude making an entry in Navya opposite her (it's just a spam). His phangurls are going "What?😲 really"🤣
Dude, is he coming in as her uncleji?! Because of course he doesn't suit up for a role of 19 year old!🤣

Ummm what is in him that phangurls LOWE him so much?!😳
Edited by Ramy25 - 12 years ago
LOL that topic is so random...aevein ghusaaoing KSG into this show *rolls eyes* Wayyy too many pointless topics in that forum...very hard to have valid discussion when there is some actual scope in the show too.

Yeah tell me about it!
I only post in your posts and IF there's any other sensible postworthy post.

Btw did you check out Frieda's pics at Cannes. Didn't like her dress much.