Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
All the best for your test, Amy!

@LadyM: From what I can gather from the forum, it seems like it was largely a filler epi with the entire epi going in that prof looking for who came to the boys room...lol...and yes, Anant DID sleep through everythingπŸ˜†...I dunno why everyone thought he was pretending to sleep...mujhe toh it looked like he was obviously sleepingπŸ˜†
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ohhh filler episode, eh? Looks like the Anant/Sa-gun engagement is being prolonged much to the relief of phan-gurls.

Even I for even a minute never thought that he was "pretending" to sleep. It is good that he was actually asleep so that Navya could be herself - not the awkward and shy.
AreYaar thumbnail
Naaah, they aren't dragging that much...tomorrow will be the bonfire scene I guess with him asking her to meet him baad mein and then the promo scene will likely be next week it seems...and that will finish up the picnic time I guess and then back home to Sa-gun drama...lol
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Oh promo happens after the bon fire? But wasn't Navya wearing the same dress as today in the promo? Anant had a weird yellow tee ... Or did I see a different promo?

Yeah the Sa-gun/sagai drama will be another week I guess - so Navya will be back to her heartbroken/morose expression .. dang ...
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMcbeth

Oh promo happens after the bon fire? But wasn't Navya wearing the same dress as today in the promo? Anant had a weird yellow tee ... Or did I see a different promo?

Yeah the Sa-gun/sagai drama will be another week I guess - so Navya will be back to her heartbroken/morose expression .. dang ...

Yeah the promo scene is supposed to happen after the bon-fire one...bonfire mein they will play passing the parcel and he will pass her a chit to come meet him baad mein and THEN promo sceneπŸ˜†...this is what I gathered from that SBS segment they showed a few days back.

Today I would presume Navya was still wearing the blue kurta that she wore in yesterday's epi if the entire epi went in that prof looking for them only...dunno for sure cuz I haven't watched it...I guess they will wear the promo clothes in tomorrow's epi...her with the peach suit and him with the yellow tee.

AN ki tai tai phish hone waali hai ghar pahunch keπŸ˜†...Most drastic change will be in Anant I guess...no more landing up at Navya's house aeveinπŸ˜†
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Don't know Anu - becoz in today's precap Anant was already in the yellow tee ... and Navya in the peach suit with a red chunni ... So it looks like Navya will change back to her light blue dress for the night. But Anant bhaiyya seems to have grown a stubble πŸ˜†

Eggjacktly! AN's bubble is going to burst as soon as they reach home. Anant will not be able to "show" up at her house uninvited ... πŸ˜† *sigh* Would like to see AN's love deepen amidst all these constraints and variables. Usually the makers cannot capture that well. But thus far, the makers have been holding up pretty well.

Re: Rama's sneaky kitchen politics - For once I don't blame her this time. She wants the best for her sister and she is looking out for her sister's welfare like a concerned elder sister would do. To the viewer she looks like a vamp because she's trying to separate the love birds. Her ways are sly, but thus far she hasn't shown her vile side (only time will tell).

AreYaar thumbnail
You've already seen today's epi?? Then why were you asking for an update? *shakes head* lol

Anyways if it was today's precap that showed them in those clothes then obviously that will be them in TOMORROW'S epi naa...which is what I said too naa...LadyM, you make my head spin sometimes confusing me aevein :P

LOL@ Anant's random stubble...haha...picnic matlab no shaving, haan? :P

I'm intrigued on one level to see how they handle the situation once these two reach home...to see if they squander it...fail to capture the moment like you rightly pointed out or if they manage to show it well...let's see.
nimrah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hellooo everyone! πŸ˜ƒ I've been trying to catch up on these previous talks since 2 hours but I was disturbed to upload viva related things on fb so that everyone can study.. πŸ˜› Sooo, I'm done with my written exams !! πŸ˜ƒ Now I have vivas left.. which will last till the 28th and then my sister returns from Canada after 3 years with her 3 adorable kids!! *dances* YAY! Good times ahead!! πŸ˜ƒ I'm so exciteddd! πŸ˜ƒ 

Okay so I messed up two of my theory exams.. and 2 of them went very well, so I guess even out hogaya! πŸ˜›

I'm LOVING the BALH promos, that you guys posted.. Each promo gets better than the previous one.. and the avi Anu made, its sooo cute! 😍 The synopsis sounds awesome too! Acha hai this show starts after my vivas end! πŸ˜ƒ

Sooo, Navya is going okay as of now? Matlab I should catch up? I'm dying to watch the HUGE scene.. πŸ˜› no, not because of the hawtness, but because of you guys' reactions.. πŸ˜† The Sanaya show.. Meh! This concept is SO old its not even funny anymore. Barun looks terrible. Sanaya's hairstyle and clothes.. boooring. Nothing to look forward in the show. Aur aur aurrr, bas? πŸ˜› Love the BBB icons, Pallavi made. I wanted to use them all! πŸ˜†

Shreya - Omgg! Congratulationsss! *hugss* I can understand the excitement as I went through this phase just last year! πŸ˜› But ooohh a lawyer! I wanted to become a lawyer too.. πŸ˜† And all the best for the other university's results too! I'm sure you'll get in the uni you're aiming for! πŸ€—

and I'm so glad you guys enjoyed a Bones episode after so long. Loved reading the discussions and everyone's excitement. That pic of BnB is just perfect! 😍

Edited by nimrah - 12 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Nahin yaar ... I haven't seen today's episode.. Just watched today's precap and the promo on YT during my 5 min break ... LOL

LOL I make your head spin?!!?? *shocked muh* Haan you said the same thing and I reiterated ... usme kya hai? LOL I was just saying that as per the promo she changes back to the light blue suit that she wore yesterday and today AFTER the bon fire, whereas Anant is still in the yellow tee from today's precap. 😊

Anyways chodo ...And my training is O-V-E-R!!!! Yippee ... *does an impromptu jig*

AreYaar thumbnail
Nimrahhh *squishy hugs* Aww you're done! Congrats!

LOL yes Navya toh...has its ups and downs I guess...lol...but I've liked this past week of epis...despite some off moments...lol...the HUGE scene toh...haha...that was kinda weird but since then many of the scenes have been surprisingly well handled I'd say.

BALH is indeed looking adorable with each new promo! :D