Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@Amy: LOL you mean they'll change it like they did with the previous promos, haina? Like the earlier one with the peck on the cheek was totally changed in the actual scene.
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yeah anu, that's what i think. one thing that is an obvious thing to be changed is Somya's expression. She's just overdoing it so much so that it is irritating. Can't she come up with different facial expressions other than that? 😳 Dude, my lil baby cousin gives more variety of expressions than this girl.

LMAO!🤣🤣🤣🤣 phangurls get so defensive when someone says anything against their phavorite actor.🤣🤣🤣 There's a post in the forum with the title "Bhootiphul expressions of Navya" and the member mentions how navya needs to come up with better expression than this single expression and that she looks like Mohit (isn't he is the guy who played Samrat in that MJHT show?).
So anyhow, phangurls are offended because the person was bashing Mohit or saying *harsh* stuff against him.😳
AreYaar thumbnail
LOL I dunno...Soumya's constant dukhiyari muh wala expression is quite annoying but Sammy boy ke BOOTIPHUL expressions are on their own level...Soumya still manages to look natural in scenes where they show Navya smiling or being playful atleast...remind me again when Sammy EVER managed to look ANYTHING but a wannabe? :P
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@Anu - IF is slow for me but then I'm at work and my whole internet is slow today taking me about three times longer to do EVERYTHING!

Yeah, it's great about Emily's pregnancy but Bones without Bones is not exactly a winning formula, lol. I just hope they space it out in such a way that that we don't notice that Brennan is away a lot. I guess that's why they brought in that random Booth-groupie in the last ep - she'll be the one going with Booth to cases while Emily is away. I just hope that this doesn't mean (whatever actually happened between BB) that they try to explain Bones' absence away by an enforced awkwardness between BB after their (non)hook-up (!)
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: psawyer

@Anu - IF is slow for me but then I'm at work and my whole internet is slow today taking me about three times longer to do EVERYTHING!

Yeah, it's great about Emily's pregnancy but Bones without Bones is not exactly a winning formula, lol. I just hope they space it out in such a way that that we don't notice that Brennan is away a lot. I guess that's why they brought in that random Booth-groupie in the last ep - she'll be the one going with Booth to cases while Emily is away. I just hope that this doesn't mean (whatever actually happened between BB) that they try to explain Bones' absence away by an enforced awkwardness between BB after their (non)hook-up (!)

Things have moved beyond that level now, Vas...given Brennan's big revelation in this season finale epi...that puts to rest any doubts ppl might have had about WHAT happened b/w BnB in last week's epi...lol

From the news I've read...Emily will be gone for atleast 7-8 epis and they will show The Finder epis during that time in the Bones schedule🤢🤢🤢

I like Booth's new sidekick trainee intern girl though...wouldn't have minded seeing her for a bit and maybe pair her up with Sweets too...they're cute together😆

Hey maybe it's a general slow internet thing in the U.S./U.K?😕😆
Nymeria thumbnail
nope it's working fine for me. I have AT&T.😃
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOL, in that case...how the hell did it happen so fast?! If you're saying what I'm thinking, lol...anyway, will talk more on that after watching the ep. 

Yeah the girl was nice and I saw something with her and Sweets; but I feel like I've seen the actor on another show really recently and it was sort of an overload...oh that's right, on The Chicago Code, lol. Besides, anything to get rid of Daisy! 

Ah yes, The Finder is the spin-off, right? Are you planning to watch it? I don't know how much of a "spin-off" it can be unless one of the main characters from Bones moves over (and I haven't read any details on this so it may very well be the case anyway)...but in any case, am not sure that I have the sufficient motivation to give up another hour of precious sleep time to watch something that's only peripherally linked to Bones, lol. 
AreYaar thumbnail
LOLL good for you, Amy :P

@Vas: Yeah I'm saying what you think I'm saying ;-) I guess they'll show a time jump of a few weeks to show this last case and that would add up with her making that revelation.

That Finder crap show is sooo maha pathetically boring...I'm not wasting my time watching that lame boring show...seems like we'll have a shorter Bones season :((...Finder epis won't overlap with Bones characters anymore in that schedule...it will be all Finder stuff only :S...The Finder isn't really a spin-off...the guy only has a vague connection to Booth...it's not an actual character of Bones getting their own show or anything...dunno why they are calling it a spin-off :S

@Anything to get rid of Daisy...WORD! lol...Besides I haven't seen this girl before so I'm not feeling that overloaded on her...lol
AreYaar thumbnail
Man is IF filled with shallow useless ppl or what *shakes head*

I don't see the need to hate on Soumya for apparently not being "good looking" enough...as if Shaheer is some Greek God or something *rolls eyes*
Nymeria thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Man is IF filled with shallow useless ppl or what *shakes head*

I don't see the need to hate on Soumya for apparently not being "good looking" enough...as if Shaheer is some Greek God or something *rolls eyes*

Geee! tell me about anu.