Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah Anu it was so much fun! Pheeew a lil bit of break from all those AP tests.

btw I saw that promo for SRAAAVAN's new show on star plus😆 LOL...so he's got the stubble😆 lets hope he ain't made to dance in this show!🤣🤣🤣🤣 He's a BAD dancer!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Dude just can't shake a leg!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣and if he does, it looks as if he's seizing!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I might just watch that show for comedyfest purposes...to see how PHANGURLS react!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@BALH--- Sounds like a good show with potential...hmmm will give it a try since my favorite show "Kismat" is going to end next week. **Sigh**
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Anu! Yeah, I'm good, just got back to LHR after travelling last week. Synopsis of BALH looks good - where did you get it? Is the forum open yet? Looks like there have been some more ads as well...me gonna go check...

What's up otherwise?
AreYaar thumbnail
@Amy: LOL yeah...SRAAVAN is back...oh god I remember his "dancing" attempts in BHPH...rofl...he's an even worse dancer than an actor...I'm honestly surprised to see this dude even getting more shows...is it only on the basis of his looks? Cuz God knows he can't act...lol...these ppl think that casting two good looking ppl together is enough and takes care of everything *rolls eyes*

haha I think that phorum is going to be a warzone b/w Sraavan and Sanaya/Monaya phangurls...haha...mazaaa aayega...
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: psawyer

Hey Anu! Yeah, I'm good, just got back to LHR after travelling last week. Synopsis of BALH looks good - where did you get it? Is the forum open yet? Looks like there have been some more ads as well...me gonna go check...

What's up otherwise?

I got it from stalking the Sakshi FC😆...saw it posted there...snagged a sig too...yeah do check out the new promos...they are very cute...they're posted a few pages back in this CC only.

The synopsis is amateurishly written waise (with horrible grammar/typos) but it does sound accurate overall...gives a sense of the characters/story.
-Fivr- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey everyone!

*tired sigh*

I've had the most ridiculous weekend ever. Saturday was busy - because of my sister's graduation.. But Sunday was just plain STUPID! We had to go to someone's house for their kids graduation party and our family was invited. I don't really know the girl except that I've seen her maybe 4-6 times in the past 10 years at her family events where my parents get invited (our parents are college friends). Khair, we went there, my sisters and I saw her, we congratulated her... And that was it. Us k baad we did not see/hear from her for the rest of the 5 hours that we were there. She took all her "friends" up to her room and "entertained" them, while we sat down stairs IN THE SAME SPOT that she left us, for 5 hours.. I was so pissed.. So very pissed. I did not need to come to visit her, I did not need to make the time.. But I did because I felt it was the decent thing to do and hey why not..? Sure she doesn't know us toh I did not except a buddy-buddy gossip session (not that I can stand one either) but I was expecting a certain level of decent hospitality. I was too tired and I'd practically given up the last day of my weekend to come sit at her house.. Only to be ignored and bored out of my mind.

I really was so pissed! Maybe I'm too old-fashioned or whatever, but when someone comes to MY house, to wish ME for MY success, I believe that making sure I keep them company or at the least acknowledging their presence is my reponsibility. They didn't have to come, but they did and I should show my gratitude for that.. But of course that is assuming that I FEEL a sense a gratitude in the first place. *disgusted muh*

*blekh*

On another note, I LOVE the BALH promos!! 😍 My personal favorite is the kharatey one! Lol! That is so my dad - he snores like the world's coming to an end and now my mom is so used to it k if he isn't in the room snoring, she can't sleep.. 🤣 But all the promos are so cute - they have such an easy chemistry... Like you can already see them as a couple - they've actually managed to shed their Mr. Walia and Parvati Bhabi avatars so completely in just these handful of promos and that makes me want to watch them on screen even more! I like the story synopsis too - the characters seem well sketched but we do have our regular "step-mothers" and "ego-clashes between the protagonists" thrown in the mix too. Either way, watching RK and ST in the same space will be worth the cliche's they throw at us! Most of the cliche's at least.. So I am really really eager for this show to start! End of May, aa bhi jao! *impatient muh*
Edited by -Fivr- - 12 years ago
psawyer thumbnail
Lol, are you back to your stalking? 😆 Join the CC...waise I'm hoping all you guys who are planning on watching BALH will also join the Sakshi FC...we would love to have more people to share the Sakshi love with! 

Synopsis is really badly written, must say, but there seems to be plenty detail for a show that has not yet begun, and if Ekta Mai sticks to the original concept, it looks to be a good start!
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Oh yeah Anu i don't get this whole concept of casting good looking wooden planks...it seems that's way these days in Indian telly as well as Bollywood😳

It will be fun with those phangurly moments LMAO!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Hey everyone!

*tired sigh*

I've had the most ridiculous weekend every. Saturday was busy - because of my sister's graduation.. But Sunday was just plain STUPID! We had to go to someone's house for their kids graduation party and our family was invited. I don't really know the girl except that I've seen her maybe 4-6 times in the past 10 years at her family events where my parents get invited (our parents are college friends). Khair, we went there, my sisters and I saw her, we congratulated her... And that was it. Us k baad we did not see/hear from her for the rest of the 5 hours that we were there. She took all her "friends" up to her room and "entertained" them, while we sat down stairs IN THE SAME SPOT that she left us, for 5 hours.. I was so pissed.. So very pissed. I did not need to come to visit her, I did not need to make the time.. But I did because I felt it was the decent thing to do and hey why not..? Sure she doesn't know us toh I did not except a buddy-buddy gossip session (not that I can stand one either) but I was expecting a certain level of decent hospitality. I was too tired and I'd practically given up the last day of my weekend to come sit at her house.. Only to be ignored and bored out of my mind.

I really was so pissed! Maybe I'm too old-fashioned or whatever, but when someone comes to MY house, to wish ME for MY success, I believe that making sure I keep them company or at the least acknowledging their presence is my reponsibility. They didn't have to come, but they did and I should show my gratitude for that.. But of course that is assuming that I FEEL a sense a gratitude in the first place. *disgusted muh*Aww Fivr *hugs* LOL I totally understand how you feel...that's been 90% of my experience with my so called "family" here in the states...they have no clue how to make a person feel welcome...hate this place seriously. And then ppl wonder why I miss India.

*blekh*

On another note, I LOVE the BALH promos!! 😍 My personal favorite is the kharatey one! Lol! That is so my dad - he snores like the world's coming to an end and now my mom is so used to it k if he isn't in the room snoring, she can't sleep.. 🤣 But all the promos are so cute - they have such an easy chemistry... Like you can already see them as a couple - they've actually managed to shed their Mr. Walia and Parvati Bhabi avatars so completely in just these handful of promos and that makes me want to watch them on screen even more! Word...they do have this easy/natural chemistry with each other and seem to have effortlessly slipped into their new roles...really their interactions are very adorable...I loved the Hichki promo too😆

I like the story synopsis too - the characters seem well sketched but we do have our regular "step-mothers" and "ego-clashes between the protagonists" thrown in the mix too. Either way, watching RK and ST in the same space will be worth the cliche's they throw at us! Most of us at least.. So I am really really eager for this show to start! End of May, aa bhi jao! *impatient muh*Yeah typical characters bhi hain but I guess that's all part of the overall Ekta package...can't do anything...lol...I can deal with it as long as Ram-Priya are shown in character and baaki toh they are superb actors...I wonder who will play Ram's friend Vikram...I hope it's a good actor...that seems like it will be an important supporting character.

psawyer thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Fivr-

Hey everyone!

*tired sigh*

I've had the most ridiculous weekend ever. Saturday was busy - because of my sister's graduation.. But Sunday was just plain STUPID! We had to go to someone's house for their kids graduation party and our family was invited. I don't really know the girl except that I've seen her maybe 4-6 times in the past 10 years at her family events where my parents get invited (our parents are college friends). Khair, we went there, my sisters and I saw her, we congratulated her... And that was it. Us k baad we did not see/hear from her for the rest of the 5 hours that we were there. She took all her "friends" up to her room and "entertained" them, while we sat down stairs IN THE SAME SPOT that she left us, for 5 hours.. I was so pissed.. So very pissed. I did not need to come to visit her, I did not need to make the time.. But I did because I felt it was the decent thing to do and hey why not..? Sure she doesn't know us toh I did not except a buddy-buddy gossip session (not that I can stand one either) but I was expecting a certain level of decent hospitality. I was too tired and I'd practically given up the last day of my weekend to come sit at her house.. Only to be ignored and bored out of my mind.

I really was so pissed! Maybe I'm too old-fashioned or whatever, but when someone comes to MY house, to wish ME for MY success, I believe that making sure I keep them company or at the least acknowledging their presence is my reponsibility. They didn't have to come, but they did and I should show my gratitude for that.. But of course that is assuming that I FEEL a sense a gratitude in the first place. *disgusted muh*

*blekh*

On another note, I LOVE the BALH promos!! 😍 My personal favorite is the kharatey one! Lol! That is so my dad - he snores like the world's coming to an end and now my mom is so used to it k if he isn't in the room snoring, she can't sleep.. 🤣 But all the promos are so cute - they have such an easy chemistry... Like you can already see them as a couple - they've actually managed to shed their Mr. Walia and Parvati Bhabi avatars so completely in just these handful of promos and that makes me want to watch them on screen even more! I like the story synopsis too - the characters seem well sketched but we do have our regular "step-mothers" and "ego-clashes between the protagonists" thrown in the mix too. Either way, watching RK and ST in the same space will be worth the cliche's they throw at us! Most of us at least.. So I am really really eager for this show to start! End of May, aa bhi jao! *impatient muh*

Hey Fivr!! Gosh, that sucks about your wknd. That's why I hate going to the parties of people I barely know, even if they are "my age" as my parents put it! It's awful to just sit there and watch them have fun!

@bold - agreed! For the longest time I was worried that Sakshi wasn't appearing on TV because she(or others) couldn't shake off teh Parvati bhabhi avatar...but though I haven't seen the vids yet (at work), from what I have seen, it seems she simply does not have that problem; she and Ram are such good actors that they will easily be able to imbue the spirits of their new characters without any hangover of the old...really looking forward to this show; hope it lives up to expectation!

edit: and God, does she look beautiful! 😳
Edited by psawyer - 12 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: psawyer

Lol, are you back to your stalking? 😆 Join the CC...waise I'm hoping all you guys who are planning on watching BALH will also join the Sakshi FC...we would love to have more people to share the Sakshi love with! 

Synopsis is really badly written, must say, but there seems to be plenty detail for a show that has not yet begun, and if Ekta Mai sticks to the original concept, it looks to be a good start!

LOL stalking is what I do best, you should know😛😎

Arey I dunno what I will say there yaar...see I'm not like a Saskhi fangirl and all either naa...so what will I say? I really like her as an actress but not to the level all you guys do to gush that much I think.

But yeah we can all discuss in the forum whenever it opens up for sure :-)

Yeah for a show that has barely started, that does seem like a lottt of detail...lol...but it all adds up with the sense the original TB article gave too.
Edited by nureat01 - 12 years ago