Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3ID Geet ka wada pura-Maan wanna be papa - Page 6

lovetheserial thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes MK,  you heard it right, all right😉  Watch the epi and Maans delivery is fab.  Geet goes very pensive though!  Cant figure out why?? Maybe her past exper of losing the child!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet_pisces thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Such a fabulously well directed episode...

the entire song sequence...and everything...the conversation was mind blowing...

i loved the way he said bahut dino se kuch kaha nahi...wowww...i say that to my mum dad whenever its been really long😊

detailed take later...but for a change the BD dint hurt my eye even one bit...

Now thats what i call an amazingly shot episode...
lovetheserial thumbnail
Someone tell me,   😲WHO SAW THE EPI????  In the bit for tomorrow,  what did Maan say to Geet????  Honey,  Amru,  Ana...anybody from India????
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: lovetheserial

Nags u'r emoticon faces become very memorable!  I can never forget ur "I'm conphused emo's" twice😆...to this really "all teeth" one😊😆...When will u get to see the epi...really warming up for the big SR❤️.   

Nags I got to speak to Vru...She was journeying back from Jaipur...  Any khas emoticons to enrich the spaces????? or framed pics????  Btw, did u use a frame already there, for the framing thru "photo bucket"???? My daughter was driving me crazy yesterday, askin me to ask you this😆

Aha...So Vrush is on her way back to Ahemdabad...thanks for the info...I will pm you on how to use the framing feature in photobucket for your daughter!!

As for the SR...can't wait.   What a Clever way to Ask...Mr. Maan Singh Khurana...aapko daath dene padegi!!! 
lovetheserial thumbnail
Nags😆,  No, no, don't give them that idea😆...they may just about deliver a baby like that...🥱    So schweet, Nags...
--Nargis-- thumbnail

Someone tell me,   😲WHO SAW THE EPI????  In the bit for tomorrow,  what did Maan say to Geet????  Honey,  Amru,  Ana...anybody from India????

Al...she asked..."why are you looking at me like that..." and he responded..."Mein apne sawaal ka jawaab doondh raha hoon tumhari aankho mein...I am looking for the answer to my question in your eyes"!!

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
oyeee

stupid yt kyun nahin chal raha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loved the episode...too goood...if only yt worked properly

grrr
--Nargis-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maaneet_pisces

Such a fabulously well directed episode...

the entire song sequence...and everything...the conversation was mind blowing...

i loved the way he said bahut dino se kuch kaha nahi...wowww...i say that to my mum dad whenever its been really long😊

detailed take later...but for a change the BD dint hurt my eye even one bit...

Now thats what i call an amazingly shot episode...

Anamika...I have to agree I was NOT TOTALLY grossed out by the BD either...though i do hate the use of them!!  It was well shot...not at all blatant!!
--Nargis-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

oyeee

stupid yt kyun nahin chal raha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loved the episode...too goood...if only yt worked properly

grrr

Dailymotion pe dekhlo!!
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Yes MK,  you heard it right, all right😉  Watch the epi and Maans delivery is fab.  Geet goes very pensive though!  Cant figure out why?? Maybe her past exper of losing the child!

i do not think she has a problem havin another baby, but i feel she still thinks she was responsible for the loss of their first baby...she may be scared that what if she isn't able to keep the other baby safe in her...

nervousness, a fear of losing the next baby may be what is upsetting her...she already feels that she has never been able to give maan any happiness and after the MC, she felt it even more strongly