y ahem is so rude 2 jigar??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i dont understand hes akru but still has a brotherly love 4 kinjal but he treats jigar as his step bro...never ever he talks to him normally.always scolds him nd hung up phone on his face
acc to ahem...jigar is like" good for nothing..."

wasting  his time and not doing any work...
ya ahem should do like that,one ofr two times its ok,but he always talks to jigar rudely
I dont know what happened to me these days but i quite understand Ahem...i think he is always right...oh god ye kya ho raha hai...i always want to defend Ahem...actually seriously Jigar is good for nothing...i think his ever smiling face irritates Ahem,just like me
i wont say...jigar is "good for nothing"...just imagine if jigar was like ahem...mm had split into two...it just bcoz jigar mm is having some happiness...just he dont want to hurt anyone... in many cases he had taken the right stand(kinjal's incident)...and  abt raashi..even koki cant control her properly...
aham totaly a mam's boy dosnt care or close anyone except his mama 
He was really calm when speaking to Urmila, asking nicely (he's like that with elders) but when it's people of his own generation he has little patience, with Jigar on the phone he was getting madder and madder as the conversation progressed I actually thought I was seeing steam coming out of his ears, that conversation needed to end abruptly whilst Jigar even when mad couldn't actually fake it, he tried pulled Rashi back when she would have walked away from him but he needs to work on that steel in the eyes that she knows he means business and really fed up with her.
Originally posted by addicted2tv

I dont know what happened to me these days but i quite understand Ahem...i think he is always right...oh god ye kya ho raha hai...i always want to defend Ahem...actually seriously Jigar is good for nothing...i think his ever smiling face irritates Ahem,just like me

same for me, i suppose we r in luv
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

He was really calm when speaking to Urmila, asking nicely (he's like that with elders) but when it's people of his own generation he has little patience, with Jigar on the phone he was getting madder and madder as the conversation progressed I actually thought I was seeing steam coming out of his ears, that conversation needed to end abruptly whilst Jigar even when mad couldn't actually fake it, he tried pulled Rashi back when she would have walked away from him but he needs to work on that steel in the eyes that she knows he means business and really fed up with her.

@ Bold - Basically Ahem's character is a deplorable one. With his elders/superiors he polite, but when interacting with his inferiors/youngsters he's impatient to the point of rudeness. That's so pathetic. Another one of his traits which show him at a disadvantage.