India-Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer
Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

May 13th, 2011 Written Update (Page 2)

Aginaya69 Senior Member
Aginaya69
Aginaya69

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
good episode.  i don't want to say great yet, because that would be for another time, when guddu and runjhun finally admit that they love and need each other.  i like the way amma tells runjhun that now, whatever has come between her and guddu, it is runjhun who has to solve it on her own.  i think that amma knows that guddu and runjhun are really meant for each other, and are good for each other, and that any real relationship between the two cannot happen if runjhun keeps bringing her amma into the picture. 

also, did guddu burn the pink shirt too?  if so, then vishnu will never really get his shirt back.

again, guddu driving away.  what is it with men and driving away when they have an argument with their wives?   drinking and driving... bad combination though.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

YSK79kaurp07uzeeJulie0001edabellashamilInfofan

LoveGuddu Goldie
LoveGuddu
LoveGuddu

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah...for the update...

What a episode...

I had to read your update three times...so exciting...can't wait for Sunday...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WafahInfofan

Gauri22 Goldie
Gauri22
Gauri22

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Thanks so much Wafah :)

What a fab episode..so slowly their jealousy demons are coming to the fore..Thank goodness...atleast now we can expect them to try to express themselves freely..!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07Aginaya69WafahInfofan

kaurp07 Groupbie
kaurp07
kaurp07

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Sooo can we safely assume that maybe Neelu is not the type of girl we think she is? I'm sure it's possible that she's a cousin/sisterly type girl... Remember when Runjhun was asking Guddu how he'd feel if Jabbo had a chakkar with his sister? I know it was hypothetical, but he did seem to get angry about his hypothetical sister... lol

or maybe she really WAS his ex, and maybe that's why he's such an angry guy... I just don't see him having a relationship with anyone, unless he used to be a 'good' guy and got his heart broken... So confusing lol

This episode proves that he will never be the old Guddu, he wasn't comfortable with the dancer. I don't think we have to worry about him anymore. 

JEALOUSY I love it! I feel like the 30 day challenge is finally turning into something else. Guddu may be constantly thinking about it, but now we know WHY, and it's his jealousy that's driving him to do what he's done. 

Edited by kaurp07 - 13 May 2011 at 8:59am

uzeeAginaya69Infofanshamil

Aginaya69 Senior Member
Aginaya69
Aginaya69

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
^and where there is jealousy, there is love.  runjhun keeps talking about challenge, losing, and amma.  all the while she was jealous.  emotional confusion at its finest.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kaurp07rusha4003Infofan

Pooja05 IF-Sizzlerz
Pooja05
Pooja05

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
thanks for the update. this separation needed for both to realize what they feel about one another. Also to understand each other

kaurp07Aginaya69WafahInfofan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Wafah!

Runjhun sure does bring up Neelu at the randomest of moments...haha...first during the SR and now today...today ofcourse being much more meaningful cuz Neelu had no remote connection to the convo they were having but Runjhun presumed that bar dancer to be Neelu? ROFL...her jealousy came out so subconsciously there...lol

Looking forward to watching this later.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

YSK79kaurp07Aginaya69WafahshamilInfofan

Aginaya69 Senior Member
Aginaya69
Aginaya69

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

In the room she goes to her bed then cries. From her bed she sees her open closet and the sari gifted to her by Guddu. She walks up to it, with tears still fresh in her eyes, and runs her fingers across the fabric. Then she picks up the first flowers that Guddu gave her, now dried but kept safe. As she runs her fingers across the now dried flowers Guddu comes to the room.

i love this part.  only next time, runjhun, can you just get a worn shirt of guddu, and then smell it lovingly.  that would make you feel like he's hugging you.

kaurp07EcliPSe_2010Infofanshamil

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index