Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

June 3rd Last Telecast Date

siddra_4_lyf Groupbie
siddra_4_lyf
siddra_4_lyf

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Not sure if this has been posted

We had earlier reported that Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna on Imagine was under the scanner but the latest news that has come in is that it will be axed.

A source says, "The channel has not been very happy with the way this show has been going. It hasn't been successful in getting the right numbers for the channel neither has it earned enough curiosity hence the channel has decided to pull it off-air.

The show's last telecast date was to be May 27 just like that of Kitni Mohabbat Hai andGunahon Ka Devta but now it will stay till June 3 which will be its last telecast date.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

channi_starishakumar.vrshn.-Kruti.S--SweetGirl-Siddhi_

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
NDTV is effing retarded... I swear if Kitani comes back they should air on star plus

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Khat2027-SweetGirl-.vrshn.-Kruti.S-.Mandy.shibz

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
not posted coz its a Tellychakkar article...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
If Its so than I m bit happy that atleast  It will be on more than what I was thinking ..as Last article said - only till 27th may...Now We hv more days than It...But Please I want KMH to contine for ever..Gosh !!Love this show soo much...what to do..?god save ItCry
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

If Its so than I m bit happy that atleast  It will be on more than what I was thinking ..as Last article said - only till 27th may...Now We hv more days than It...But Please I want KMH to contine for ever..Gosh !!Love this show soo much...what to do..?god save ItCry
no..nothin is changedLOL 3rd June is the last telecast date of Pardes... not KMH n GKD..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SweetGirl-ishakumar

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
btw last date of telecast is 27th or 28th may for kmh !..3rd june is of pardes!..
friend4life Newbie
friend4life
friend4life

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged
sad news
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

no..nothin is changedLOL 3rd June is the last telecast date of Pardes... not KMH n GKD..

oh ..Ok..My mistake on getting article...Thanks for clear It Shibz.Embarrassed..Gosh ! These words are Killing me that Kitni is ending soonCry..after AJ Its only show I watched and loved to the core...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index