Yes Hemlata u r r8...It was not DD's fault...

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Just watched d episode online...One scene that really caught my attention ...is d one where Hemlata is talking 2 DD and repenting...

Hemlata was saying.."I know Divya u r watching me from there...n ...u r asking me what was my fault...why dis happened 2 me...yes Divya...it was not ur fault...u got a husband who loved someone else...n sis who wanted 2 take away ur happiness..."

Now My POV...regarding dis...Yes HL u r right it was not DD who was at d fault...den whose fault was dis ...SID or NIVI...NO dear Not sid or Nivi..It was u ...who made dis blunder...who was at d fault...u knew from d begining that Sid loved Nivi...n...Nivi Loved Sid...but still u tried 2 give dat happiness 2 ur daughter ...which was never meant for her...U snatched happiness and love from Sid n Nivi ...So that ur daughter could b happy...But U should at least know now ...dat we can never build our happiness over the ruins of others dreams...U lost ur daughter...but dis is not enough 2 make u realize dat where u were wrong...Now Only God knows...what will make u understand that u are still making a mistake by blaming Nivi for DD's death...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely post Yati. The scene was very moving but she still does not realise that she was the cause of the problems. Even after achieving her mission in getting Sid - divya married, she did not rest. She poisoned Divya's mind and trained her to manipulate the whole family.
Very sad! She is the worst mother ever.
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Yes...Vidya...HL never stopped her dirty games...she was so keen for DD's happiness...dat she never realized when she filled DD's life with pain and sorrows...DD had a chance of getting all happiness even after marrying sid...but coz of HL's interferance ...DD never got d satisfaction dat  she wanted  even after she had everything in her life... Edited by CCBM_fan - 12 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post Yati...have not watched the epi yet...but seems like HL is going to not repent until her truth does not come out that she was aware that Nivi loved Sid and broke them for her daughter ...cause this will make all her statements like Nivi was DD's problem will prove false...

Well there are some genes of parents that come into child and DD had the genes of non satisfaction like HL...
Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Raj...yes even i want dat HL's truth should come out before everyone...but how dat would b possible ...no idea...coz Nivi would never say anything 2 anyone...DD is dead...Sid never speaks his mind...😕
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

Raj...yes even i want dat HL's truth should come out before everyone...but how dat would b possible ...no idea...coz Nivi would never say anything 2 anyone...DD is dead...Sid never speaks his mind...😕

We have NT dadi...NT dadi told DD the truth and she will not hesitate to speak when she sees what HL is doing...NT dadi is not aware right now of what HL has done
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Ya...Raj...i also hope dis tym NT dadi would disclose everything infront of everyone...
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Just watched d episode online...One scene that really caught my attention ...is d one where Hemlata is talking 2 DD and repenting...

Hemlata was saying.."I know Divya u r watching me from there...n ...u r asking me what was my fault...why dis happened 2 me...yes Divya...it was not ur fault...u got a husband who loved someone else...n sis who wanted 2 take away ur happiness..."

Now My POV...regarding dis...Yes HL u r right it was not DD who was at d fault...den whose fault was dis ...SID or NIVI...NO dear Not sid or Nivi..It was u ...who made dis blunder...who was at d fault...u knew from d begining that Sid loved Nivi...n...Nivi Loved Sid...but still u tried 2 give dat happiness 2 ur daughter ...which was never meant for her...U snatched happiness and love from Sid n Nivi ...So that ur daughter could b happy...But U should at least know now ...dat we can never build our happiness over the ruins of others dreams...U lost ur daughter...but dis is not enough 2 make u realize dat where u were wrong...Now Only God knows...what will make u understand that u are still making a mistake by blaming Nivi for DD's death...

Yati dear

yes u hav raised a really gud point
the most valid part of ur post i put in bold
yes nivi is paying the price for others' (mainly HL N CC) faults😭

Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes...Vidya...HL never stopped her dirty games...she was so keen for DD's happiness...dat she never realized when she filled DD's life with pain and sorrows...DD had a chance 4 getting all happiness even after marrying sid...but coz of HL's interferance ...DD never got d satisfaction dat  she wanted  even after she had everything in her life...

Yati whatever u said is very true. 

But still HL says nivi is jealous of DD. actually they are the one who is jealous of nivi.  DD was jealous that viren loves nivi a lot samething HL also witnessed when viren was in sharmas. Now DD's and HL's nazar laggaye NIVREN ko.
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Koi...gal nahi usha...hum nivren ke Nazar utaar denge...😉