Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

   
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

karan wahi might enter pkyek!!! (Page 9)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Joined: 12 October 2010
Posts: 124953

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

No I don't want KW in this show. He will get bashed once again. Though the fans of this show are more civilized, but still fangirls can't be trusted. Once again his mail box will be clogged with hate mails and he'll turn into Bali ka Bakhra.
u mean fangirls are silly .Ouch No one hate anyone ..might dislike for some reason. But why would fangirl will hate KW ...it should be other way round

Have you ever had the misfortune of visiting the DMG Forum or interacting with the fans of that circus? If yes, I don't think you'll need me answering and if no, then its of no use anyway.Embarrassed
it was worse then horror movieROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

No I don't want KW in this show. He will get bashed once again. Though the fans of this show are more civilized, but still fangirls can't be trusted. Once again his mail box will be clogged with hate mails and he'll turn into Bali ka Bakhra.
u mean fangirls are silly .Ouch No one hate anyone ..might dislike for some reason. But why would fangirl will hate KW ...it should be other way round

Have you ever had the misfortune of visiting the DMG Forum or interacting with the fans of that circus? If yes, I don't think you'll need me answering and if no, then its of no use anyway.Embarrassed

ROFLROFLROFLOMG OMG rehaan u never leave a chance to make me rofl and ur comment on geet article and this comment is just awesome

And lemme tell u dat forum is still war zone u never knw when a war is goin on dere. But still PKYEK forum is much better place den forumSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Joined: 17 February 2011
Posts: 25896

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Joined: 15 February 2011
Posts: 6048

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

No I don't want KW in this show. He will get bashed once again. Though the fans of this show are more civilized, but still fangirls can't be trusted. Once again his mail box will be clogged with hate mails and he'll turn into Bali ka Bakhra.
u mean fangirls are silly .Ouch No one hate anyone ..might dislike for some reason. But why would fangirl will hate KW ...it should be other way round

Have you ever had the misfortune of visiting the DMG Forum or interacting with the fans of that circus? If yes, I don't think you'll need me answering and if no, then its of no use anyway.Embarrassed
OKAY i just read all the comments ...i am really not sure what happened . Seems to be weried Ouch...But everyone keep saying about it
--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Joined: 19 October 2010
Posts: 21388

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh



ab to wo show khatam ho gaya na...ab kis baat ka war? Confused
if the war was b/w Armaan and Sid fans to i m sure sabne Sid ki laga di hogi LOLLOL



i guess u need to visit forum to see this and there u will find many bashers and vahan pta hi nahi chalta kaun kiski laga raha haiROFLROFLAnd moreover bashing dono ki hoti hai armaan aur sid dono ki and vahann koi aisa actor aur character nahi hai jiski band na baji hoROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Joined: 17 February 2010
Posts: 26296

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4


ROFLROFLROFLOMG OMG rehaan u never leave a chance to make me rofl and ur comment on geet article and this comment is just awesome

And lemme tell u dat forum is still war zone u never knw when a war is goin on dere. But still PKYEK forum is much better place den forumSmile

You visit the Forum? Shocked
Last time I went there was at least half a year back. Never been there since it reopened Tongue

@Rupa: Let's just say, every actor or actress, regardless of anything else but by the virtue of the fact that he/she was once a part of that show has fans, fanatics, haters, abusers, bashers, everything! So much so that even today, long after the show has ended, fan wars continue.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa---sunshine--

shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Joined: 28 October 2010
Posts: 14103

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

No I don't want KW in this show. He will get bashed once again. Though the fans of this show are more civilized, but still fangirls can't be trusted. Once again his mail box will be clogged with hate mails and he'll turn into Bali ka Bakhra.
u mean fangirls are silly .Ouch No one hate anyone ..might dislike for some reason. But why would fangirl will hate KW ...it should be other way round

Have you ever had the misfortune of visiting the DMG Forum or interacting with the fans of that circus? If yes, I don't think you'll need me answering and if no, then its of no use anyway.Embarrassed


ROFLROFLROFLROFL

hehe..CIRCUS!! actually its a total war zone!!
..


...


btw..if its an FB news then don't trust it cuz it might be a fake account holder spreading non-sense!!!!LOL



PS:Plzz never add any actors in you account!! they are usually FAKE, unless its confirmed by the actor himself/herself!!!Ouch


Nidhi..Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--.Jane..

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Joined: 15 February 2011
Posts: 6048

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh



ab to wo show khatam ho gaya na...ab kis baat ka war? Confused
if the war was b/w Armaan and Sid fans to i m sure sabne Sid ki laga di hogi LOLLOL



i guess u need to visit forum to see this and there u will find many bashers and vahan pta hi nahi chalta kaun kiski laga raha haiROFLROFLAnd moreover bashing dono ki hoti hai armaan aur sid dono ki and vahann koi aisa actor aur character nahi hai jiski band na baji hoROFLROFL
But why after show is over ShockedShockedShocked..and who is sid ?? .

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index