Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

karan wahi might enter pkyek!!! (Page 2)

makaladla Groupbie
makaladla
makaladla

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
I dont know why he is going to be paired with sukkuShocked bt yes as werewolfs are entering the show in the cmng episodes there might be entry of jacob too. Hope if karan gives his confirmation he justifies with jacob's characterStar as he wrote in his account that his character would be one of the leads on  the show and there will be a new flavour of pkyek after the leapSmile

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jasmine-

Oh, so a bit from TVD and abit from Twilight. loool
this is twilight aspect comming in, was looking forward for the Jacob type in AbhayPiyas story. Karan Wahi is a good choice=) however i think it will be more like StefanElenaDamon relatioship with the differnece that Damon is jacob and a werewolf,lool. He will be in love with Piya but not loved back. might be a strong friendship eventually:)

Is the FB id safe?
Nooo we don't want Twilight we want Misha as caroline n werewolf as tyler!! Hate ekta if she shows twilight hereAngryAngryAngryAngry
Suneel_kumar IF-Dazzler
Suneel_kumar
Suneel_kumar

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by makaladla

I dont know why he is going to be paired with sukkuShocked bt yes as werewolfs are entering the show in the cmng episodes there might be entry of jacob too. Hope if karan gives his confirmation he justifies with jacob's characterStar as he wrote in his account that his character would be one of the leads on  the show and there will be a new flavour of pkyek after the leapSmile
do u have link?
~Serendipity~ IF-Rockerz
~Serendipity~
~Serendipity~

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by makaladla

plz plz plz give us a link...
i think it is an fake acc..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hreeyaa

hreeyaa IF-Dazzler
hreeyaa
hreeyaa

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
y don't u give us the link of the fb??????plsss it will AWESOME if he enters...I LOVE KARAN...
Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
This can't be happen , How can it'd be with main Lead .. Opp Piya ... Noohh ... Shocked
Serial will get ruined then ... this is absolutey Crap !
Confused
Only AbhiYa 're fo'ever ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ohioKhaLidaHOriginalsFan

TheMiaw000 Senior Member
TheMiaw000
TheMiaw000

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
wooww awesome news..well plz share the link..

hreeyaa

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Guys..don't believe this till you see the link...LOL

nami2811

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index