Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

karan wahi might enter pkyek!!! (Page 10)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

ROFLROFLROFLOMG OMG rehaan u never leave a chance to make me rofl and ur comment on geet article and this comment is just awesome

And lemme tell u dat forum is still war zone u never knw when a war is goin on dere. But still PKYEK forum is much better place den forumSmile

You visit the Forum? Shocked
Last time I went there was at least half a year back. Never been there since it reopened Tongue

@Rupa: Let's just say, every actor or actress, regardless of anything else but by the virtue of the fact that he/she was once a part of that show has fans, fanatics, haters, abusers, bashers, everything! So much so that even today, long after the show has ended, fan wars continue.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-rupa---sunshine--

shewolf. IF-Sizzlerz
shewolf.
shewolf.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Originally posted by abhaylove

No I don't want KW in this show. He will get bashed once again. Though the fans of this show are more civilized, but still fangirls can't be trusted. Once again his mail box will be clogged with hate mails and he'll turn into Bali ka Bakhra.
u mean fangirls are silly .Ouch No one hate anyone ..might dislike for some reason. But why would fangirl will hate KW ...it should be other way round

Have you ever had the misfortune of visiting the DMG Forum or interacting with the fans of that circus? If yes, I don't think you'll need me answering and if no, then its of no use anyway.Embarrassed

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

hehe..CIRCUS!! actually its a total war zone!!

btw..if its an FB news then don't trust it cuz it might be a fake account holder spreading non-sense!!!!LOL

PS:Plzz never add any actors in you account!! they are usually FAKE, unless its confirmed by the actor himself/herself!!!Ouch

Nidhi..Embarrassed

--sunshine--.Jane..

-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

ab to wo show khatam ho gaya na...ab kis baat ka war? Confused
if the war was b/w Armaan and Sid fans to i m sure sabne Sid ki laga di hogi LOLLOL

i guess u need to visit forum to see this and there u will find many bashers and vahan pta hi nahi chalta kaun kiski laga raha haiROFLROFLAnd moreover bashing dono ki hoti hai armaan aur sid dono ki and vahann koi aisa actor aur character nahi hai jiski band na baji hoROFLROFL
But why after show is over ShockedShockedShocked..and who is sid ?? .
-rupa- IF-Rockerz
-rupa-
-rupa-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

ROFLROFLROFLOMG OMG rehaan u never leave a chance to make me rofl and ur comment on geet article and this comment is just awesome

And lemme tell u dat forum is still war zone u never knw when a war is goin on dere. But still PKYEK forum is much better place den forumSmile

Last time I went there was at least half a year back. Never been there since it reopened Tongue

@Rupa: Let's just say, every actor or actress, regardless of anything else but by the virtue of the fact that he/she was once a part of that show has fans, fanatics, haters, abusers, bashers, everything! So much so that even today, long after the show has ended, fan wars continue.
Hard to believe ...after the show is over . Is fan so crazy that they waste there time on this ...ShockedShockedShocked. IF mene bhuat kuch hotha hey LOLLOL
THanks a lot

Edited by abhaylove - 13 May 2011 at 12:30pm

Rehanism.Jane..

-Doppelganger- IF-Rockerz
-Doppelganger-
-Doppelganger-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
KW is a good actor and i have nothing against him but i hope he is not entering pkyek.I have seen enough of KW vs KSG wars in that forum that must not be named.I don't want fanatics of either of the two actos here and destroy our forum.There are a lot of sane KSG and KW fans here whom i respect.The fanatics will destroy the name of the decent ones as well

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehanism-rupa---sunshine--.Jane..EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
aa
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Actually i tried to visit onceTongue but after watching wars over thereConfused i just visited over there silentlyROFLROFL and i tell u if anyone sees us discussing DMG here den dis topic will be converted into war zoneROFLROFL.  I feel like dmg in itself carries jinx with itselfLOL

abhina_roks.Jane..

-Harshu- IF-Stunnerz
-Harshu-
-Harshu-

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Bani & HarshuHug
You are here??? You watch this show??
Few days back some people posted about You-know-who, demanding him to enter this show and now KW.Confused

Rehan Hug

Yes I watch dis show for Sid & Mishu :)

& Yup I ve heard abt ' you - know - who ' part lol
but KW entering PKYEK is just a rumour ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

No I don't want KW in this show. He will get bashed once again. Though the fans of this show are more civilized, but still fangirls can't be trusted. Once again his mail box will be clogged with hate mails and he'll turn into Bali ka Bakhra.
u mean fangirls are silly .Ouch No one hate anyone ..might dislike for some reason. But why would fangirl will hate KW ...it should be other way round

Have you ever had the misfortune of visiting the DMG Forum or interacting with the fans of that circus? If yes, I don't think you'll need me answering and if no, then its of no use anyway.Embarrassed
OKAY i just read all the comments ...i am really not sure what happened . Seems to be weried Ouch...But everyone keep saying about it

yes i visited that forum on one of the weekends recently when i was bored and went back to page 400 and browsed all the topics and posts from there and i was laughing like hell...
earlier too when i was watching DMG before it got off air, i wasnt even a member of IF, but when the bashings started on youtube, i got frustrated and started going to DMG IF to read as a visitor what they were thinking...i wasnt even a member of IF that time, but every post was a debate and divided and not meant for other groups...

one thing i came to know both bashers party were common on one thing...they bash ridhima as confused soul...that was ROFL and the jokes on her was ultimate...they made so many ironical posts...omg its a full entertaining forum...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sunshine--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index