Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Happy Birthday dear...

Lovely ending.. enjoyed it.. wished could get some more of it.. Thanx a lot for the wonderful FF...
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG it come to an end...i can't believe this...!!!😕

it seems that it become part of life...without TM update...i always feel smthing missing...!!!😭

i was,am and always will be in love with this maneet...!!!😊😊

but yeah..one day it has to end...bt mushki..u wrote this so well that it become part of our live and not just fiction...!!!

thanks dear for such a wonderful FF...!!!👏👏👏

and yeah...very very happy return of the day...!!!

love u a lottt...!!!🤗
-Humera- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
First of all Happy Belated Birthday Baji 🤗🥳
Hope you are having an awesome day :)

The update and the epilogue were both Truly Magical 😍😳
Awww they had their pink baby, loved Maan's restlessness he couldn't bear hearing Geet scream so he had to go in to be with her 😳

Loved Geet's birthday celebration, in Venice where there were so many memories of their love, and now even more as they are married and have their pink babies...

😆 Maan was trying to get away from Geet because he was scared of her getting preggy again after all that pain she went through awww...
But he ended up giving in to her like always, hope that they managed to have their blue baby in the end 😉😳

Have loved being part of this Truly Magical journey of Maaneet's, really will miss this ff 😒 But they do say all good thngs come to an end..!!

Thank you for writing such a beautiful ff baji, love all of your stories, I wish I could give you an authours award for your awesome fabulous stories,and writing style ⭐️👏

Anywayz once again

🤗
scorpiodreams thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome ending and wish they will have blue baby soon.
Abby-GC-Crazy thumbnail
i luvd it...i luvd it...i luvd it...
thnq 4 givin us sucha beautiful ff... hats off 2 u muskaan...luv u...muahhh... :*
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg its ending oh noo i am going to miss this ff Muskan ...😭
😭
awesome superb and lovely ending maan geet love most beautiful and amazing they share love , pain, tears all and live together with lots of troubles in their life but love remain same and never change love this thank you dear for this ff and all pm love this ff from my heart  👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved it. really truly magical.👏👏👏👏👏👏 i love u and ur ffs. i love TM.
how they met, how maan made geet fall in love with him then london then some lumbi judai and finally a beautifull ending.

i loved it.👏
thanks for making me fall in love with this thread. i still remember i got to know this thread from FB and i loved it.
now i'm an addict.😊😊😊
kawaii_geet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
TRULY MAGICAL ended????😲

OMG muskan...sob...sob..
it was sooo beautiful...😳
sob...sob...😭
i still hve tears in my eyes...
it was REALLY TRULY MAGICAL!😳
thnk u so much for giving us this lovely FF👏
will be waiting for more of ur updates!!!!😳

for TM...

t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i cant believe it ended already

seems maansi still want to have blue baby and her parents are trying hard to fulfil her wish, what was the name of the other two girls?? but it is really nice to see her grown up and taking care of her sisters

love the fact they fulfilled each others every wishes, making extra effort to feel special

as you have described, venice is truly magical, the only city with no car, no pollution ... but i really feel bad that it is sinking...venice remains one of the beautiful experiences of ones life 
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wowww
thanks muskaan
for the truly magical journey!

loevd it to the core!

all the ups n downs..even when we were giving u gaalis we still loved u n the story!!

ps..is there gonna be a blue babay?????????????