Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasraj123 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
nice update. love the maan and mansi bond.

thanks for pm and pls update soon
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was just like a dream coming true for geet am so happy can i join the celebration as though i can .it's o.k i will do 😍😍😍😍😍😍
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Tm is so blissfull. Just finished reading it till d last part. I left when geet saved maan n them together in tunnel n m glad i left! How d hell i would have focussed on my exams if i followed this roller coaster of emotions:-)i have been crying since d part maan discovered mk is his daughter. I loved this so much. I always used to complain that u are always more biased towards maan. His suffering is nothing compared to geet. Bt now i can say u did justice. Loved how raaj beat him up. Wow, i loved each n every moment of his repenting. At a pt i srsly thought what if she dies, maan will then get to know how difficult it is to bring up a baby alone. Bt m glad she was all right. Salman as gautam was a shocker, bt the best part was maans talk with d nuns. I srsly luv u muskan 4 giving me so much happiness. Keep writing more n more:-)
vardah23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww...they are traditionally getting married again...such a bliss 😍❀️ im sooo happy for them!!!!πŸ₯³

but what saddens me is the ending of ur ff...πŸ₯Ί im never ever gonna forget this ff muskan di...ill always think about itπŸ˜ƒ

Good luck for the next parts! Loving your workπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
JayaR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aawww...finally her dream wedding will come true...

her SR dream will come true... Maan Maan Maan... I love him so much...
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy di
omggg the depth of their love never ceases to amaze me😍
i just can't help falling in awe u know...once again di, where do u get such brilliant ideas from?πŸ˜† hey, u still haven't revealed ur diet to meπŸ˜†
aww and maan's bond with maansi...and even geet too...this family is soo perfect and loving!...hope everyone gets families like these😳
and maan, even after having guards around her, can't stop worrying...aww shoo cutee!!
omggg wow, another wedding?
aww he wants to do this every year...ahhh soo dreammy😍
yeh idea kaha se aaya di?...kyun, did jeejs also do something like this?πŸ˜‰
ohh ya hope jeejs is doing well!!
and omgg saw ur pic in fb...you are sooo freaking gorgeous...well whatever i can see about ur faceπŸ˜†
di i am so gussa...u always do this...once u solve all their problems, u always end it *pouts*
kyun? happy shappy parts nahin likh sakti? yes me want wayyy more parts!!
loved the update!!
love you!
beautiful_life thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

awhh i dnt wnt it 2 end...

long time..isn't it di?
challo let me start with my dissection of the story..
you remember the other day i have PMed you unable to take the bashing you are getting even though TM was running smoothly then?
then you told me something..
"I don't know if you stay with me in my future twists and turns..."
for which i replied " As long as the character consistency is maintained, i WILL.."
Well even i got disappointed by the separation and misunderstandings of Maan and Geet but as i said dekha jaye toh it was not out of character..
it is truly according to their character..
considering the Maan Singh Khurana's anger-on-my-nose attitude and Geet handa's stubbornness this is actually possible...but di what i liked even in the separation was Geet!
yup!! Geet did separate from him not just because of the stubbornness..but also because she wants to give him time..to realize their relationship!
i wonder does all girls transform like her after falling in love?
I really liked her then..
and after Maansi's revealation, i got to see the the guilt of Maan followed by few action episodes, which were brilliant i must say..and finally Maan and Geet are back..okay but their misunderstandings r yet to be cleared..then came the move of MSK that GK died. Geet didnt protest?!!
yet again she shocked me with her unconditional love..
then all truths revealed and Geet asked Maan to find her!
wow! i was like go GK go!!
she didn't ponder over past nor went away from him...it's just testing his capability not his love..
and then Maan got to know her life when he wasn't around..and finally met her in their place..London..in their flat..
i was glad that happiness at last...but what about the damage and separation happened in these years? can he erase it?
i guess yes..
after Armaan-Ridhima's track, i felt yes..
mistakes do happen with humans but we need to atleast try to correct them..and only Maan can't be blamed.. Geet is also at fault. she can't leave her loved ones like that..
we need to fight, or anything but we need to clarify things by talking..going away will not help anything just makes things worse..
and that is the lesson we need to learn from TM.
Finally Geet and Maan are happy..
me happy..
i wish Armaan and Ridhima's story ends on a happy note too..
keep it up di..
love
shika
Edited by --Shika-- - 12 years ago
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
wow
im in love with ur ffs 
loved teh ebtire journey of maan n geet 
amazing 
geet suffered so much n still loves maan to the core
the most horrifying n lovely part was with the kidnappers 
geet was so strong 
phir woh davis ke saath 
all she cared about was maan n maan ki maansi 
all the 187 parts were mindblowing 
plz udpate soon 
also i hope she will have her 3 frnds back in her life once again 
armaan raj n prem love her so much to even give up the love of their lives for her 

shruti
Edited by mayur_my_jaan - 12 years ago
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very beautifully written .so sweet of maan seeing his fatherly instinct . i was smiling i read the line that he was recieving the mms of picnic spots .that's incrediable loved it to the core .hope riddhima will be fine recognise armaan . wanted to  celebrate reunion party  confronting their experience of lost seven years .