Posted: 12 years ago
Congrats 4 new thread...😊

Edited by NayabSaher - 12 years ago
cant even imagine TM is ending so soon😭
we will eagerly wait for upcoming updates
really sad for armaan nd ridzy😭...
nd di how can u end tm ...plz plz plz give us short updates but plz don.t end it plz πŸ˜­
 great!!! cool!!! this is goingg for a HAPPY ENDING SOOON... finally all the torture in Geet and Maan's life will be forgotten and the cute and fresh memories of happiness will remain... loved it...
congratulations and thank you for the super duper update.
congrats for the thread
sorry about Armaan..but i guess Geet will fall for Maan again, seeing his concern for her friends

sad to know TM is ending but it was a wonderful journey... i am planning to re-read it in one go
Congo for da new thread. ...
Tm endin soon...:-(( :-((:'-( :'-( :'-(
Awsum update luvd it...
Maan - armaan u can't break down, not now armaan - I did this to her, I left her..its all because of me!! Maan - armaan sambhalo aapne aap ko armaan was going insane he could not think straight..he cried I don't have any right to live!! Maan shook him... phir uska kya hoga.. she needs u now the most! If u are the reason for her pain, then its only u who can ease her pain. Its only u who can bring her back. armaan - she doesn't even recognize me Maan - but deep with in she is the same ridhzy filled with love for u & only u armaan - how can she not recognize me!!! her armaan Maan - its the pain ..wat u seeing... not her !!! try to look deeper armaan.. Geet kept looking at Maan in awe !! he really seemed to understand relation better now!!! not just understand but treasure them, value them, protect them, he seemed so perfect, she could feel the pain in his every word, like he mean them...
DIS PART OF DA UPDATE WAS JUST AWSUM...MAAN HAS NOW BCUM A RESPONSIBLE MAN...WHO UNDERSTANDS EVERY ASPECT OF LOVE...I THINK SMTIMES IT IS DA DISTANCE FRM UR LUVD ONES WHICH MAKES US REALIZE HW IMP DEY ARE IN OUR LIVES...

poor ARMAAN...Ridz ne pehchana bhi nhi ose😲
Maan is such a sweetheart... πŸ€—

😭
Originally posted by muskanp

TM will end soon... 5 parts I guess!!
Love
muskan

😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ no plz no😭 na end karo esy plz

em addicted to TM...😭

Edited by NayabSaher - 12 years ago