India-Forums

Have DID 2 contestants been short changed? (Page 4)

Namrata_12 IF-Rockerz
Namrata_12
Namrata_12

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uknaik99

whatever it is DID 1 team is best.. always will be.. Thumbs Up..

I hv forgotten many DID 2 team contestants but remember all DID 1's.. because DID 1 remains always special for me.. so are the whole team including IF members during that time.. Smile

ClapClapClap

team josh is the best and will continue to be! i agree with you, even though DID 1 was 2 years ago i remember more of DID1 than of DID2 whereas i watched both seasons. DID1 really will be special and the performances that they gave will be remembered. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angelcutie09pigbelly4myfeet

angelcutie09 Groupbie
angelcutie09
angelcutie09

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Completely agree!! DID 1 is my favorite AND WILL ALWAYS BE!
I never really watched DID 2, couldn't really connect to it..

Old is gold :)
Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
DID2 contestants r definitely more successful than DID1 especially on tv!!!

DID2
Vandana = Dil se diya vachan
Binny = Sangini
Shakti = Dil Dosti Dance (main lead)
Amar = Dil Dosti Dance (main lead)
Punit = JDJ4

DID1
Salman = JDJ4
Alisha = Dil Dosti Dance (supporting character)
Jai = JDJ (i think)

TEAM JALWA ROCKS and they are getting more recognized!!!! a good attitude and talent goes a long way! Smile
angelcutie09 Groupbie
angelcutie09
angelcutie09

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
that doesn't really mean anything, they do work outside of TV too..
and btw Vrushali also did  JDJ 4
Namrata_12 IF-Rockerz
Namrata_12
Namrata_12

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
jai, and mayuresh and probably other contestants have dance academies. so its not like they are jobless, they do work but not for television. 
Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namrata_12

jai, and mayuresh and probably other contestants have dance academies. so its not like they are jobless, they do work but not for television. 

i never said they r jobless... but seeing is believing and i see more DID2 contestants moving forward in their careers so i said that!!! im sure dharmesh sir has a dance academy too!!

Edited by Nitu_ST_Deewani - 14 May 2011 at 5:10pm
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by luv2dance

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Okay now that the DKS season is almost done, I believe that DID 2 contestants have been totally short-changed in this season.  The constant bashing and controversies created by some DID 1 members have totally overshadowed and deprived the DID 2 contestants of spotlight that they deserve.  Instead of showcasing their talents to the audience, DID 2 contestatns have been ridiculed and humiliated constantly throughout this season of DKS by some members of DID 1 team.  I just wish this season of DID DKS would have stood out for all the right reasons and NOT all the wrong reasons...

I din't get this Confused Are you talking about the show DKS or about the forum Confused Not getting what you are trying to say Big smile

Tongue Of course in the show...that's what really matters...Tongue Thought it was pretty clear but on the actual show DID 2 contestatns have been denied the exposure that they deserve because so much of the attention has been taken up by the antics and controversies created by some DID 1 contestants...For example, instead of the audience being focused on the wondeful performances put out by D sir, Rutu, Parvez, etc. most of the attention has been taken by Jai with his self-created controversey...Confused It's a shame that in a dance show where contestants were invited to perform, some DID 1 contestants have used it as an opportunity to create unnecessary drama, and controversies...Tongue

Yes anki baby...I see ur point...This forum was just like DKS show initally...all wanted to put their views and have conversations ...but there were a few ahem *cough* one ---who tried to take away every opportunity to create drama and controversies...what say Embarrassed...kuch samajh aaya?

Big smileWho are these "cough" people? Waise you know cough is quite contagious, I bet they got the "cough" from some contestants in the show who suffer from "coughing"...Big smile No one can compete with Jai when it comes to drama and controversy...Wow, to actually call his own teacher a fraud and a cheat by accusing him of giving him low marks on purpose right in front of kids like Atul, Vaishnavi, and Rutu...No one, and I mean no one can compete with Jai when it comes to creating drama and controversy...Big smile The funnies part is, he then turns around and starts playing the victim card by crying as if it's everyone else's fault for what went down...Big smile Jai bashes, the mentors then bashes Amar, makes Atul cry and then paints himself as the victim...Tongue brilliant work...
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namrata_12

Confused ummm Amrita and D sir have dance academies too...what's your point? Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index