India-Forums

Have DID 2 contestants been short changed? (Page 2)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uknaik99

whatever it is DID 1 team is best.. always will be.. Thumbs Up..

I hv forgotten many DID 2 team contestants but remember all DID 1's.. because DID 1 remains always special for me.. so are the whole team including IF members during that time.. Smile

TongueWell that DID 1 is the best is your opinion, NOT a fact...objective things such as TRP's clearly show that DID 1 was the lowest rated of all the DID seasons...Tongue DID 2 contestants have achieved fame at much faster levels then DID 1 contestants have...D sir choreographing for Farah Khan, and now for another upcoming Bollywood movie, Shakti and Amar getting their own dance based reality shows, Binny and Punit venturing out on television along with Vandana...where as from DID 1 Jai, Salman, and Prince are the only ones with any sort of success since DID 1...Tongue The point of this thread was though that come DID 1 contestatns have unfairly snatched the spotlight away from DID 2 through their antics and controversies...Tongue 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerGauahargeous_N

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

I hv forgotten many DID 2 team contestants but remember all DID 1's.. because DID 1 remains always special for me.. so are the whole team including IF members during that time.. Smile

TongueWell that DID 1 is the best is your opinion, NOT a fact...objective things such as TRP's clearly show that DID 1 was the lowest rated of all the DID seasons...Tongue DID 2 contestants have achieved fame at much faster levels then DID 1 contestants have...D sir choreographing for Farah Khan, and now for another upcoming Bollywood movie, Shakti and Amar getting their own dance based reality shows, Binny and Punit venturing out on television along with Vandana...where as from DID 1 Jai, Salman, and Prince are the only ones with any sort of success since DID 1...Tongue The point of this thread was though that come DID 1 contestatns have unfairly snatched the spotlight away from DID 2 through their antics and controversies...Tongue 

You gave your opinion I did not criticize, then why are you giving criticizing mine??  I like DID 1 better that does not means I don't like others..

Whatever Jai did was wrong that does not means all other contestants are same, the impact should be same on everyone because all contestants belong to DID family after all..

so respect others opinions too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Starktastic

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

You gave your opinion I did not criticize, then why are you giving criticizing mine??  I like DID 1 better that does not means I don't like others..

Whatever Jai did was wrong that does not means all other contestants are same, the impact should be same on everyone because all contestants belong to DID family after all..

Tongue Who's not respecting? This is a forum and we are within our rights to be critical of others statements...Tongue Why should DID 2 contestatns have to suffer from the antics and dramebaazi of some DID 1 contestants?  ConfusedDID 2 folks as well as DID 1 folks were invited to compete on the DID stage through the medium of dance...and sad to say but DID 1 has not lived up to its end...Some DID 1 contestatns have demeaned the great stage of DID through their antics like bashing other contestants, belitteling the mentors, and setting a bad example for the kids in the show such as Atul, Vaishu, and Rutu...Confused there wasn't this kind of bashing and disrespect for mentors and other contestatns even in DID LM, and those kids were much younger then DID 1 contestatants...Confused

Edited by ankit_nyc - 13 May 2011 at 12:41pm

OrientalDancer

digitalone 33 IF-Rockerz
digitalone 33
digitalone 33

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Okay now that the DKS season is almost done, I believe that DID 2 contestants have been totally short-changed in this season.  The constant bashing and controversies created by some DID 1 members have totally overshadowed and deprived the DID 2 contestants of spotlight that they deserve.  Instead of showcasing their talents to the audience, DID 2 contestatns have been ridiculed and humiliated constantly throughout this season of DKS by some members of DID 1 team.  I just wish this season of DID DKS would have stood out for all the right reasons and NOT all the wrong reasons...

soo true full to agreed

its like i m exited to name them all from DID 1 but if i do then Bashing will start soo i cant but yaa soo true said
Clap

ankit_nyc

uknaik99 IF-Rockerz
uknaik99
uknaik99

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Tongue Who's not respecting? This is a forum and we are within our rights to be critical of others statements...Tongue Why should DID 2 contestatns have to suffer from the antics and dramebaazi of some DID 1 contestants?  ConfusedDID 2 folks as well as DID 2 folks were invited to compete on the DID stage through the medium of dance...and sad to say but DID 1 has not lived up to its end...Some DID 1 contestatns have demeaned the great stage of DID through their antics like bashing other contestants, belitteling the mentors, and setting a bad example for the kids in the show such as Atul, Vaishu, and Rutu...Confused there wasn't this kind of bashing and disrespect for mentors and other contestatns even in DID LM, and those kids were much younger then DID 1 contestatants...Confused

whatever

after all , Those who know the least, scream the loudest

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinMKrayZeeHashiBoonikitagmc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Tongue Who's not respecting? This is a forum and we are within our rights to be critical of others statements...Tongue Why should DID 2 contestatns have to suffer from the antics and dramebaazi of some DID 1 contestants?  ConfusedDID 2 folks as well as DID 2 folks were invited to compete on the DID stage through the medium of dance...and sad to say but DID 1 has not lived up to its end...Some DID 1 contestatns have demeaned the great stage of DID through their antics like bashing other contestants, belitteling the mentors, and setting a bad example for the kids in the show such as Atul, Vaishu, and Rutu...Confused there wasn't this kind of bashing and disrespect for mentors and other contestatns even in DID LM, and those kids were much younger then DID 1 contestatants...Confused

whatever

after all , Those who know the least, scream the loudest

Clap Very well said...the screaming in DID DKS came from Prince, Sid, and Jai...Not one instance of any DID 2 contestatns screaming or creating a scene on stage...Tongue so yes the statement you gave does hold true...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OrientalDancerGauahargeous_N

luv2dance Senior Member
luv2dance
luv2dance

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Okay now that the DKS season is almost done, I believe that DID 2 contestants have been totally short-changed in this season.  The constant bashing and controversies created by some DID 1 members have totally overshadowed and deprived the DID 2 contestants of spotlight that they deserve.  Instead of showcasing their talents to the audience, DID 2 contestatns have been ridiculed and humiliated constantly throughout this season of DKS by some members of DID 1 team.  I just wish this season of DID DKS would have stood out for all the right reasons and NOT all the wrong reasons...

I din't get this Confused Are you talking about the show DKS or about the forum Confused Not getting what you are trying to say Big smile
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv2dance

I din't get this Confused Are you talking about the show DKS or about the forum Confused Not getting what you are trying to say Big smile

Tongue Of course in the show...that's what really matters...Tongue Thought it was pretty clear but on the actual show DID 2 contestatns have been denied the exposure that they deserve because so much of the attention has been taken up by the antics and controversies created by some DID 1 contestants...For example, instead of the audience being focused on the wondeful performances put out by D sir, Rutu, Parvez, etc. most of the attention has been taken by Jai with his self-created controversey...Confused It's a shame that in a dance show where contestants were invited to perform, some DID 1 contestants have used it as an opportunity to create unnecessary drama, and controversies...Tongue

OrientalDancer

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index