Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Nishant gets mushy
Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media

Nishant Malkani, aka Anukalp from Ram Milayi Jodi on Zee TV, is a complete romantic at heart. No wonder he has his female fans swooning over him. Read on as Nishant discusses love and romance.
Showing 1 of 3 images Previous    Next

What is your idea of the perfect romance?
Ideal romance, according to me, is where two people are completely in love. They should be so compatible that they can understand what the other needs, without the person having to say it.

What qualities should your ideal woman have?
I don't believe that listing the traits of my ideal woman is possible. I may say that I want a woman who is talkative but tomorrow I might fall in love with someone who is shy and quiet. As they say love is blind, so I will leave it to destiny.

How would you want her to woo you?
I would want her to woo and pacify me only when I am upset. I will be the one to woo her at other times (laughs).

How would the perfect date be?
The perfect date will be full of traditional romance. It will be both of us having a romantic candlelight dinner at some place that is not crowded and we should have a memorable time.

Which is your favourite love story and why?
The classic Romeo and Juliet is my all time favourite love story. There are a lot of other novels that are similar to Romeo and Juliet but nothing can match up to the original.

Which romantic movie has touched your heart?
There is this movie titled If Only, that is just beautiful. It is the story of a guy who has an intuition that his girlfriend will die in an accident. He does everything he can to make her feel special on the last day of her life. The movie is really touching.

Who was your first crush?
My first crush was Sushmita Sen. I was in school when she entered the movies and I used to love watching her onscreen. She is so gorgeous and charming.

Which is the most memorable mushy scene from your show Ram Milayi Jodi?
It has to be the Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jaayenge style scene. I was in the train and a teary eyed Mona was running towards me. I somehow manage to pull in the train and that moment was so romantic.

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sri11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for this article..he is making me mad...wow Nishant..u r too hot man
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nishant is cute. thanks for sharing the article.
Red_eyes thumbnail

thanks for sharing that iz true