The Vampire Diaries

Stefan-Damon-Klaus: Of Love, Karma & Power (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
I simply LOVE this post. Seriously, nothing left to add.

Stefan was the hero of the finale, cause he gave up EVERYTHING in a matter of minutes for Damon. He knows how dangerous, how evil Klaus is, but he goes to him, begging for a cure, despite the fact that he knows that Klaus wouldn't let him have the cure without paying a heavy price.

The only thing that goes on in his mind is to save Damon, even if at the cost of his own humanity, something he had  fought for since he became a vampire. He did what heroes do.

And I'm sure Damon's not gonna be happy either, knowing what Stefan has got himself into. He knows Stefan hates that side of himself. He'd obviously wanna find him at any cost, and get back his brother Stefan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevAnhdara13TheBlackJaguar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stefan-Damon-Klaus: Of Love, Karma & Power (Page 3)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shre31

Groupbie

Shre31

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
@Pochahontas**Sry dunno ur real name**Embarrassed-I loove your post!!It summaries the entire finale and it very nicely expresses all the events and the emotions felt in the episode with immense clarity!!..

Now recently I had made a thread where I asked whom would Damon choose if the choice was between Stephen and Elena...Majority said Elena..Some said Stephen but today it wasn't Damon who had to make that choice it was Stephen and he choose his brother..He choose his brother pitted against the one thing he despised most-The monster he kept hidden and controlled inside him!! Ouch..He choose his brother while knowing full well that he would be loosing everyone every single person he cares about along the way..!!

Most of all he would be loosing parts of himself..The Stephen who is Elena's lover.. Caroline's friend..Damon's brother..All that for becoming Stephen who is the Ripper
**I must say Paul Wesley nails the bad guy attitude with such finesse..HAWT**

Anyhow..I wanna see how Damon and Elena react to the entire deal between Klaus and Stephen...More importantly how will they find out??I mean Katerina fled the only witness of the scene..And Klaus left with Stephen and his entourage.

Prior to the episode everyone was dying swooning over the Delena moments but after the episode the only thing in mind was Stephen and The SALVATORES!!!Ohh and completely EVIL Klaus is...!!!!!!!

MrsSidMalhotra

IF-Sizzlerz

MrsSidMalhotra

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Res...
*edited*
 i love ur post... but i have a question... y is klaus using stefan...Cry stefan has  sacrificed  for his bro Damon ...Clap i respect his feelings for damon... but ...klaus...Shocked stefan ke peeche naha dho ke padh gya hai ROFL ROFL... i think there is a mystery behind this... waiting for season 3 Smile
klaus loves stefan  but that doesn't means he's a gay ROFL
keep updating me ...
Smile

Edited by SonuRpatz_mayur - 17 May 2011 at 11:41pm

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Damon's realization and Stefan's sacrifice is what is going to take the SD relationship to the next level.
In finding Stefan, Damon is going to find what he was and what him and Stefan were. Its a journey to redemption for Damon as he tries to save Stefan from what he himself was once.

Firstly..i absolutely LOVE this post...you said it all Poco!

Since the beginning of TVD we've seen the growth in the relationship of the Salvatore brothers..they've come so far in these two seasons..and you see the end result of it all in the season finale -  'Damon's realization and Stefan's sacrifice' - you see their love for each other!

I have to say i loved Damon in this episode...with the flashbacks which end with his realization you truly see how Damon really has gone round a full circle! and i don't really know what to say about Stefan..he truly was the hero this season...how he sacrificed everything for the sake of his brother..ahh i have no words! lol!

But yh im getting serious deja vu from the TVD books here! Season 3 will undoubtedly be Damon and Elena's quest to find Stefan and not only find him but bring back the side of him that everyone loves! and accompanying them on this journey will be Bonnie, Caroline, Tyler, Alaric, Jeremy and Matt! Although i'm truly curious to know what this means for Stelena? or whether this marks the beginning of Delena..i guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Edited by Leenasmg - 17 May 2011 at 11:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Ohmygosh. This is an amazing post. After reading that, i've come to the realization that i'm more of a Team Sal bros shipper than Delena. =/

I have to agree with everything everyone has said here. The brothers share an unconditional love and a bond that no one can break no matter what. They've tried countless times to hurt each other but it's never really happened. Without really realizing it, they've also shared many things, including love. They [somewhat] shared Katherine and to an extent, share Elena. Yet, they love each other. And that is huge. I completely love how they are able to go extreme lengths to save each other and what really makes me smile is when they won't admit they care for each other, especially Damon but they make it quite obvious with their actions.

Season 3 will definitely be more of a Salbro's season and it'll show the love the two share for each other more. It's exciting. =]

-Jot.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anhdara13MrsSidMalhotra

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

I simply LOVE this post. Seriously, nothing left to add.

Stefan was the hero of the finale, cause he gave up EVERYTHING in a matter of minutes for Damon. He knows how dangerous, how evil Klaus is, but he goes to him, begging for a cure, despite the fact that he knows that Klaus wouldn't let him have the cure without paying a heavy price.

The only thing that goes on in his mind is to save Damon, even if at the cost of his own humanity, something he had  fought for since he became a vampire. He did what heroes do.

And I'm sure Damon's not gonna be happy either, knowing what Stefan has got himself into. He knows Stefan hates that side of himself. He'd obviously wanna find him at any cost, and get back his brother Stefan.

Thank you.Smile Stefan's stance on most of the things in his life has either been utterly selfish or else utterly selfless. Good Stefan is selfless , a hero and this was about Damon - his brother , his flesh and blood. Even if Satan had wanted to strike a deal with him instead of Klaus, Stefan would have done it. Damon loves Stefan and we know how Damon is . He would cut the hands that rise to hurt Stefan and even this time i don't expect anything else from him. Klaus has not just taken away Stefan. He has taken away a part of Damon and Damon will do anything to get him back.

aa123.80

JoMo

IF-Sizzlerz

JoMo

Posted: 15 September 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
 I m loving KlausEmbarrassedEmbarrassed and Elijah alsoEmbarrassed

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar