The Vampire Diaries

Stefan-Damon-Klaus: Of Love, Karma & Power (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MagicalKash

Nitzy finally your views on the this show! I have been waiting for this honestly.. I have told you million of times and I'll tell again I love the way you write ! Really love it.
I would be honest enough to say that I was the very eager for DE scene in the beginning. And even after the episode I was quite excited about DE and their scenes. I still am. But that's not the reason I think this finale was the best epi ever. No it's because of the wholeness that the epi had. It had everything we love about TVD . Alaric's craziness and his care for Jer and Damon, damon's humanity , 'Lena 's care , Caroline's chirpiness and Stefan's unexpressable through words sacrifice but most of all it had the Salvatore brother's love for each other .This is what show is based on and today the showed it completely . As Katherine said" Stefan sacrificed everything for the brother" . On the other hand Damon finally realised that all his mistakes in past were his choices and not Stefan's fault. This is huge for both the brothers. They both knew that they love each other. But it's finally today that they embraced it .
So yeah finale was Epic and the reason was not just one scene or couple. It was everyone from Bonnie's Awesome witchy power to Elena's care to even Sheriff's acknowledgement of her daughter's vampire self.
Although I really badly did wanna see a goodbye scene between the brothers but Stefan never gave up his hope and hence we never saw that scene...

Paro! Kaisi hai tu? Hug...I honestly felt that the episode finale was a let down in terms of a loose screenplay compared to the previosu episode that had us on tenterhooks. But yes, SD, DE, SK and Caro and her mom's scenes were sensitively done. Bonnie is turning out to be quite a star witch and am sure she will have more powerplay in the next season.

Damon's realization and Stefan's sacrifice is what is going to take the SD relationship to the next level. In finding Stefan, Damon is going to find what he was and what him and Stefan were. Its a journey to redemption for Damon as he tries to save Stefan from what he himself was once.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kashev

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stefan-Damon-Klaus: Of Love, Karma & Power (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
there is this scn in books when Klaus torturing n killing stefan n damon appears n he is like get away from my bro before i kill you.

i can so imagine this scn coming soon!  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anhdara13

Nitz! This is brilliant. Utterly and completely wonderful expression of the show's main driving force - the relationship between the brothers.

Thank you. Smile...Isn't that what TVD is? About the Salvatore brothers. Elena/Katherin are the pivotal angle, not the driving force.

I also love the full-cricle of that relationship. You pointed out that the Damon we saw in today's episode is much like the 1864 Damon, a full circle in his evolution as a character. I think the relationship between the brothers has also reached a full circle.

Full circle it is . Definitely for Damon. And that is why i think Damon is going to re discover himself. And help Stefan re discover himself.

If you see it this way, throughout the two seasons, we have Damon blaming Stefan for his becoming a vampire/losing Katherine and Stefan blaming himself for what Damon's become, and despite the fact that we know the brothers love each other - they've been burying it behind mistrust and fights and stabbing one another, quite literally.

Looking at all that Stefan and Damon have been through , their emotions have been pretty screwed up - so much wrong , darkness, women and what not between them. But they both have come to know and accept the fact that thy can only kill FOR each- other , never each-other.

But in today's episode, that end especially - while we've always known that Stefan is willing to do anything for the people he cares about - I mean the fact that he turned his brother shows just how unwilling he was to live/exist without him - because they've always emphasied that Stefan was all about righting the wrongs and stuff, today's episode showed at the end that the 1864 Damon that adored his little brother is back. And next season will reinforce that when he goes looking for and trying to bring back Stefan. It'll be a long journey, but it will prove at the end that the brothers, together, can survive anything.

Hope so. I only see hope in Damon for getting Stefan back. Of course others will help but nobody can push Stefan's buttons like Damon can.

[I hope that obviously, Damon and Elena don't go about doing this alone but with Bonnie, who is awesome, Caroline, Jeremy, Alaric and even Sheriff Forbes, Matt and Tyler. also, I really want the scene from the book in season three where Damon fights Klaus to save Stefan.]

You mean Force Mystic Falls on Mission Stefan? Hell, yes!Embarrassed

kashev

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Nayab-

This is EXACTLY why I ship the SalBro's & their relationship above everything else! Clap...

I have nothing more to say... You guys have said it ALL LOL...

Same here. I love everyone and everything in TVD. But my ship is STAMON.Embarrassed

kashev-Nayab-

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anwaya

there is this scn in books when Klaus torturing n killing stefan n damon appears n he is like get away from my bro before i kill you.

i can so imagine this scn coming soon!  

I hope we get to see that scene. Damon V/s. Klaus for Stefan!Wink

kashev

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

You mean Force Mystic Falls on Mission Stefan? Hell, yes!Embarrassed

Force Mystic Falls? I like it. <3 haha. 

-Nayab-TheBlackJaguar

anwaya

IF-Sizzlerz

anwaya

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
lol force mystic falls? love it! 

-Nayab-TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:15am | IP Logged
We will need Force Mystic Falls , man. How else do you deal with the ORIGINALS and  cancel out the diabolical Klaus. Cool

-Nayab-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top