Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Who is gonna become next vampire?? (Page 9)

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

okay if Misha is our next vampire then I hope to god they change the guy playing Sankar before he make his re-entry as a werewolf.

plus why can't we have Kabir as our werewolf? 

even u hated shankar?????ROFLROFLROFLROFL i think we shud start our club of shankar hatersLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
i want harshad chopda to be the superior..he's one of ekta's favourites..he wud look so hawtt in that role. Embarrassed LOL

OriginalsFan

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
misha. i love caroline's character & kabir turning into a desi Tyler Lockwood would be perfect. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFanBefikre

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vivluv

Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by sanjna4

According to me T. cz caro ws also self obsessed and t is also like her
But T ka sid dinner karne wala hai n even T is not close to Pia like Caro was to elenaConfusedConfused

see if u read books of tvd den u will realise dat caro ws initially j of  elena(she ws frnd of her also) and moreover after vampy thing only she come slose to her and t ka dinner hoga poonam ki raat tabhi toh vo vampy banegi
Maybe ur right but I don't want T to be caroline as we want Tyler-caroline jodi here so T don't deserve werewolfLOL
OMG I can't stop laughing at us girls debating and planning way way ahead of the CVsROFL

oh how I wish we have a say in who is to be who and with whomROFL

OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

i want harshad chopda to be the superior..he's one of ekta's favourites..he wud look so hawtt in that role. Embarrassed LOL
Mom yaha hum superiors ki nahi werewolf guys ki baat kar rahe haiLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

IndigoBlues

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Originally posted by IndigoBlues

no way...
panchi is here...
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged

No KSG no shankar not even Shaurya as gay werewolf are not allowedLOL I think Ejaz khan would suit the role or Iqbal khan EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

wudn't they be older for misha???? how about raj singh arora??? or anyone else who has a fresh face nd bodyEmbarrassed
OriginalsFan IF-Sizzlerz
OriginalsFan
OriginalsFan

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

misha. i love caroline's character & kabir turning into a desi Tyler Lockwood would be perfect. Big smile
Ya that will be coolBig smileBig smileBig smile but this will make Danish also werewolfLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL nahiii no raddish as werewolfLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index