Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Pata nahin yaar kya kya karne vaali hay Metz ,, traCker bhi Point ban sakti hay vaise ..

tracker...😆
then angad will be the next to her...
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Angel

yeah I am, I used to watch TVD for Damon before till the day they came along and from then on there was no turning back to anything else but them two☺️

oh they didn't had any scene in the last episode but never mind I shall keep watching their last cuddle up scene till they come back again.

so if Ekta and Team are gonna give us desi TC they better bring it good cos I'm not gonna settled for less.

i  m yet to see 22nd epi...will watch it today!!!!!!
BTW i desperately want desi TC to be misha nd her warewolf...plzzz

tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
bt sid z dyng so i guess maithali ll bite sid
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

I Guess it'd be Misha or PanChi , coz Metz will do attaCk which is more closer to Piya ..

Even I want panchi instead of misha but for desi Tyler-caroline jodi we can have misha n the new werewolf guy who comes😳😳😳
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Article says that sid will try to kill t but she might not ..so if T is saved then she is the one ..will suited for vampire otherwise ..let me think ..MISHA is good . Panchi is too good to be vampire

OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: chakku

i  m yet to see 22nd epi...will watch it today!!!!!!
BTW i desperately want desi TC to be misha nd her warewolf...plzzz

But only criteria is werewolf should be handsome like Jake or Tyler not like Mason lockwood🤣🤣🤣
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinatartari

bt sid z dyng so i guess maithali ll bite sid

Metz won't bite sid it will be tht oldman hired by arnab who will try to kill sid😭😭😭
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivluv

But T ka sid dinner karne wala hai n even T is not close to Pia like Caro was to elena😕😕

see if u read books of tvd den u will realise dat caro ws initially j of  elena(she ws frnd of her also) and moreover after vampy thing only she come slose to her and t ka dinner hoga poonam ki raat tabhi toh vo vampy banegi
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vivluv

But only criteria is werewolf should be handsome like Jake or Tyler not like Mason lockwood🤣🤣🤣

seriously...🤣🤣🤣 neither mason lockwood nor shud ekta bring back shankar as a warewolf to cut down her budget🤣🤣
OriginalsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjna4

see if u read books of tvd den u will realise dat caro ws initially j of  elena(she ws frnd of her also) and moreover after vampy thing only she come slose to her and t ka dinner hoga poonam ki raat tabhi toh vo vampy banegi

Maybe ur right but I don't want T to be caroline as we want Tyler-caroline jodi here so T don't deserve werewolf😆😆😆😆😆