Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Gene_Nisha

IF-Sizzlerz

Gene_Nisha

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Tanyadi..Manav can never become practical cos he is like dis only he never thinks of anything of his own and feels for others..its the responsibility of his owns/his family  not to take advantage of him but also help him wen he needs directly/indirectly..and in whole PR only satish is the man who is dere for manav not even his own sister vandu..

she is wid Ajit dese many days but couldnt make him understand dat her Bro is not like dat nor he meant dose words but he misunderstood..but she is actingg soo still as if fight happened between 2strangers.

PR is really becoming crap dese days..i havent saw this week's epis except for some ArMan scenes.and i'll give up till manav wont become financially good..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lunza

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ragini mms premiere in sbs (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
We in that case Manav and Archana should never have their own child ..They should never bring another life in this world when they are too busy looking after everyone else ...spare another life this misery ...
Thye have the karanjkars , savita , sachu ...wouldn't it be nice if they never have their own kid and only raise sachu and when he grows up , Sharavni comes back and claims him back , after all she is the biological mother and a very rich girl ...Evil Smile

Maybe then they will cry for their own baby ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 May 2011 at 7:04am

lunza

Gene_Nisha

IF-Sizzlerz

Gene_Nisha

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
i agree dey take care of other kids much better dan dere own which is full on opposite in Reality

lets see i'm keeping my bets on the baby will born and bring some good luck for ArMan though dey are only 50-50 chances..

and i dont expect vinod will say he knows abt Manav's order in Ajit's garments and he gave the book to Rasika..dese V siblings are big time ehsaan farmosh :((

lunza

lunza

IF-Rockerz

lunza

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
why cant ArMan get run over by a truck and end their (and the viewers ) misery forever ?
sorry for sounding harsh but it is just upsetting - to see manav being duped every time , to see him struggling for money every time , to see him distribute money like candies every time ..

i think this is the first time in a BT show that an unborn baby might not make it bcuz of poverty .. just makes me sad ...

And I am furious with manav for parting with one lakh when he is struggling to buy medicines worth a few hundreds..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ByteMeTanyazGene_Nisha

Gene_Nisha

IF-Sizzlerz

Gene_Nisha

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
lunza..you spoke my mind absolutelyy correct

even Ganga(KS) was born without much tensions dan ArMan's baby...

lunza

latikavs

latikavs

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

lunza..you spoke my mind absolutelyy correct

even Ganga(KS) was born without much tensions dan ArMan's baby...
guyyz i think it was due 2 d push varsha gave archu...
since dat tym she has bn having dese pains...

star_wars

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I think so too , this stomach pain started from the tiem that varsha pushed Archana , but the doctor says it is because of lack of vitamins ...Confused

star_wars

archanamanav

IF-Rockerz

archanamanav

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I think so too , this stomach pain started from the tiem that varsha pushed Archana , but the doctor says it is because of lack of vitamins ...Confused

because doctor doesn't know she got pushed down twice..LOL

star_wars

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.