Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

ragini mms premiere in sbs (Page 2)

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gene_Nisha

someone posted PR shooting pics and its some upcoming scene after Manav helps K's by repaying the loan..she said the scene was somethng lke manav promises Archana something but he faced a huge loss also and also Archana will have a severe stomach pain Ouch

Oh no ...Ouch

Damn , why did Manav had to help the karnjkars ...
I think having  a second loss is going to finish his busienss...probably this  is rasika's doing ...

I really don't think Archu's baby will survive ...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanav

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
thanks for update.
archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:25am | IP Logged
yes guruji..this baby is not going to survive i think..Ouch

Tanyaz

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
how can it survive wih parents like these ..They would rather do humanity work then look after this baby ...Why did they even bring this baby in the world when they are just not giving priority to this poor kid ..
Manav  first gave his mother an expensive necklace when he himself cannot even afford a decent clean house and has no stable means of making money ...
Then he goes and helps the Karanjkars ...he can say like a parrot every day ' Oh this baby means a lot for me and I will not compromise ' but his actions speak something  else ...

He took such good care of his brother's baby when he was to be born but with his own child he is giving away all his money to others ...

Arhanan ...we all have blasted her for not caring for her child ..Why she even wants one ..she has savita and Varsha na ...they are her daughters ...she should keep pampering  them only ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 May 2011 at 6:31am

archanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
hmm..is it because of no money she will loose the child..Confused..i think this tummy ache is something else..which will result in loosing the baby..Ouch
Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
This tummy ache has been happenign due to weakness and serious lack of nutritions ...she is malnutritioned ...
Only now she is getting some medicines ...maybe it is too late ...

I think both Manav and Archana are responsible for their baby in this state...They give importance to others all the time and they do this to their own baby ...shame on them ...Angry

only till few days ago, Manav was giving his wife , dodgy biryani bought on the road ...of course she will get sick ...

she too never says a word  to show concern for her child ...very disappointing behaviour by both .I was still happy with Manav bu tthe way he is distributing money ...first to savita , then to the Karanjkars ...I am very angry with him for  giving no priority to his child where money is concerned ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 May 2011 at 6:39am

archanamanav

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

This tummy ache has been happenign due to weakness and serious lack of nutritions ...she is malnutritioned ...
Only now she is getting some medicines ...maybe it is too late ...

I think both Manav and Archana are responsible for their baby in this state...They give importance to others all the time and they do this to their own baby ...shame on them ...Angry

only till few days ago, Manav was giving his wife , dodgy biryani bought on the road ...of course she will get sick ...

she too never says a word  to show concern for her child ...very disappointing behaviour by both .I was still happy with Manav bu tthe way he is distributing money ...first to savita , then to the Karanjkars ...I am very angry with him for  giving no priority to his child where money is concerned ...

OuchCry

Tanyadi for manav's 2nd business loss i'll never spare vinod..
seriously dese K's are soo annoying..and why CVs are not understanding audience are getting bored wid repetitive tracks of ArMan suffering frm Money probs wid low TRPs..
i really wish PR gets out of top 10  dis week den only dey'll understand..Angry

Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyazarchanamanavsuan

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Nisha, if anything  happens to this baby , I will only blame  Manav and Archana for giving importance to these selfish people and not to their baby ...Angry
Vinod and manju are taking good care of their kids ... the worst baby in PR is this poor kid ...it is not even getting proper food when  he / she is yet to be born because daddy mummy are too busy pampering people who don't care two hoots about this little one ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 May 2011 at 6:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archanamanavNisha_90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pavitra Rishta Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index