Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Yes or No (Page 3)

sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
KM rocksss
better to end this serial at the end of may it's already bad at the end it will turn totally into bidaai nivren destroyed
nivi remaried with 2 children
CT's are ridiculous
Better to end CCBM in a happy ending with Nivren then see this show totally destrroyed

I think RS doesnt care anymore abt CCBM (sorry to tell that) but he is leaving his ct's do what they want they dnt want to work anymore on this show they r using other's serials tracks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KinshukKiDewani-aamina-..Sakeena..

ViraatMaanviLov IF-Sizzlerz
ViraatMaanviLov
ViraatMaanviLov

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
i think it will not end...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kinma

Originally posted by wadi..doll

Originally posted by friendforall

I would prefer it ending in May, because they are spoiling this story by bringing in Crap tracks, and this will ruin the Story even more, so better it ends before it gets worse,

i agree with you diya diii i hope they end it cuz i dont want to see more crap in ccbm again yaar i jus want they end it n want kinnu an neha in another show yaar

</div>
<div>

agree...

Yeah would love to see kinshuk and neha in another show together as the lead pair
sarahagstn Senior Member
sarahagstn
sarahagstn

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

I would prefer it ending in May, because they are spoiling this story by bringing in Crap tracks,  and this will ruin the Story even more, so better it ends before it gets worse, 

You are right Diya. It should end in May because the tracks are stupid and there are no Nivren moments. So it's better if the show finishes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sihamesurur

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
agree wit all of u really loved this show bt wit sp n rs nt confirmin whether this show ending or not really messed things up 4 this show it made every1 go mad n i think nw most of the fans r  just mentally prepared 4 this show ending n i  think b4 these stupid cts ruin the niviren jodi anymore it needs to funish- if it was to continue think there mite be a fake death of either nivi or viren( prob viren then sid nivi get together then viren comes back) or viren is going to cheat on nivi coz she  isnt expressivie enough n coz she is boring.(dnt kill just joking- my darling would never do that)
flower98 Newbie
flower98
flower98

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
the show has become crap...they should hv not killed divya...the show shold end now before it gets more crap and already so boring...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index