aik dil keh do tukhre premeer ff (Discontinued ) - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
will update tonight 😉
i will update the next chap tomorrow morning
Originally posted by shahrukh_divya

:-(((((

yaar dont be upset ,i am very much tired today as i had my exam today and now that my examz r over i will update more often.hope u guys understood 😳

oohh!! u ha ur xamz?? i didnt noe!! nyways gud 2 hear dat they r ovr!!! take rest!! :)

wil b wa8in for 2moro!!!
great part...loved premeer scenes
thxnx for d pms...do update soon
knock knock???
sum1 deR???

plz update na!
Originally posted by shahrukh_divya

knock knock???
sum1 deR???

plz update na!

i am writing the next chap.will update soon 😳
Chapter 12

After a week,heer was feeling much better and now she was able to walk properly.she was leaving for her office when prem entered in her room with a bunch of roses.prem tum yahan says heer and ran towards him and hugged him.prem hugged her back and kissed her cheeks.woh tumhari aaj meeting hai naa Mr Khanna keh saath isliye mein tumhe specially wish karne aaya tha .all the best heer says prem.thanks prem says heer.prem phone rang and it was preet on the otherside of the phone who told prem to come immediatly to office as some of his signatures were needed on some important documents.teekh hai preet mein aata hoon bye.says prem.heer mujhe office jaana hoga wahan kuch important kaam nikal aaya hai.i m sorry heer mein tumhe chordhne nahi aasaka. says pre.koi baat nahi prem tum jaake apne office ko sambhalo aur mein meeting keliye jaati hoon.says heer.apna khayal rakhna heer says prem.both prem and heer hugged each other tightly and both of them left in their respective cars.heer was thinking about prem and was smiling .her car stopped at signal where gay3's car was also stopped.gay3's car was beside heer's car.gay3 was looking outside the window ,suddenly she saw heer sitting in her car.gay3 was shocked but happy  to see heer alive. she yelled heerrr.heer felt that someone has called her name.she turned towards the window and saw gay3.she was shocked to see gay3.tears started to flow from her eyes.the signal was opened and heer went away.gay3 in her car thought heer zinda hai aur canada mein hai,mujhe prem ko batana hi hoga,mere wajha se dono alag hue the che saal phele aur aaj che saal baad unko mein hi aik karongi.
At Heer's Office ,the meeting was successful and heer was sitting in her cabin thinking about gay3.heer thought aaj to maa ne bhi mujhe dekh liya,ab kya hoga.
At juneja's house,gay3 entered and sat down in sofa thinking about heer,she thought heer zinda hai aur canada mein hai,woh hum se milne kyun nahi aayi,haan shayad meri wajhase nhai aayi hogi,mijhe heer ko wapis is ghar mein lana hoga kyunke yeh uski isli jagah hai.kulraj says maa aap kahan kho gayeen.gay3 says kulraj beta mujhe kuch batana hai tujhe.haan maa boliye says kulraj.kulraj heer zinda hai aur woh yaheen canada mein hai says gay3.kulraj was shocked to know that heer is alive and is in canada.maa aap yeh kya keh rahi hain,aap jaanti hain naa keh che saal phele khud prem ne heer ki lash par chita lagai thi ,says kulraj .haan janti hoon kulraj magar meine aaj heer ko dekha hia aur mere awaz dene se woh palti bhi aur usne mujhe bhi dekha.kulraj mujhe prem ko heer keh zinda hoone ki khabar deni hi hogi.mein heer ko is ghar mein wapsi le aaon gi.

Precap:Juneja family in heer's hotel having dinner when they saw someone and r shocked except for gay3,prem ,preet and harman
awsum!!! luved it!!!

cnt wa8 2 c wht happens!!! gay3 wil bring heer bck!