Fan Fictions

Don't know why????

Kashkidiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is Ashima(Aashi).i am not new to india forum but this is my 1st ff.I am not good at writing but this is just a try. Never thought that I will write anything on this blog other than comments'lol.πŸ˜†

Lots of thanks to punam as she helped me a lot to post this ff. I also got inspiration from her so this ff is dedicated to her.😊

I was passing by her room to hospital and saw her crying sitting on the floor. It was like a daily routine for her to cry and for me to see her crying. But today don't know why I was feeling guilty. I just wanted to wipe her tears but my ego and hatred towards her was stopping me from doing it.

Four months ago I ARMAAN MALLIK was married to SHILPA MALHOTRA forcefully. I made every excuse to get rid of this marriage but all went in pain. I knew she loved me and this truth made me hate her more. She knew I loved Ridhima but she got married to Sid. If Shilpa would have tried she could have stopped our marriage but she didn't utter a word and got married to me.

Each day I tried to make her life hell and I used to make it also. But now I hate myself for doing so. I don't know why but whenever I see her crying I feel like crying too. Whenever I see her in pain I just want to hug her and take all her pain away.

My brain asked me "WHY" and my heart answered "DON'T KNOW"'''''''''''

After marriage everyday I used to come home late from hospital and shout at her and she would never back answer me. Sometime I used to think she is not the old Shilpa whom I met. She could never hear anything from anyone against her but she says nothing to me'''''.

One day she was combing her hair in front of the mirror I went near her and slided my hand on her waist. She was dumb folded by my action but I was there to revenge her. I removed her hair from her shoulder and bite her neck she just closed her eyes in pain and tears were flowing down her cheeks.

I don't know why I hate her, why I made her life a hell. She was the one who took me out of depression. She was only there, always for me when I was all alone, supporting me. She helped me to move ahead and leave my past behind''''''''.. I hate her so much still she loves me so much.

Again my brain asked me "WHY" and my heart answered "DON'T KNOW"'''''''''''

Today was the marriage day of RAHUL and MUSKAN. All were very busy. Atul, Armaan, Anjali, Ridhima, Sid all busy in there work. One boy standing there asked "How can we know someone loves us and it's true and how do we realize we love her" Rahul was the one to answer:-

"U care for her, u can't think of leaving her, u can't see her crying. She is the one made for u. she will support u and be wid u when everyone will leave your side. She will always hold your hand when u will be betrayed by anyone, she will love u ever n ever no matter u love her or not'''''''."

Constantly Rahul was looking at Muskan while saying this and she was blushing hard. But on other hand Armaan was able to picturise only Shilpa in his mind. Each and every word suited his condition'''''.."Yes Shilpa was with me when no body was there to support me. She holded my hand when Ridhima left me. I never loved her nor even smiled at her but still she love's me. She is always there for me no matter how I behave with her". Now he knew why it hurted him so much to see her cry, why he was in pain when he saw her in pain.

Again my brain asked me"WHY" and my heart answered "BCOZ U LOVE HER"

That was it. Armaan Mallik finally realized his love for Shilpa. He ran back to his car and rushed home to shilpa... He saw Shilpa sitting in front of the mirror in a beautiful orange colored lehnga combing her hair. The moment she saw Armaan she tried getting out of the room. But Armaan held her hand and she bumped into his broad chest. She was hell shocked by his behavior and condition. His eyes were all red as if he was crying continuously.

Shilpa could just ask"kya hua Armaan? Ro kyu rahe ho?" He lost control on himself and hugged her tightly crying his heart out. Shilpa didn't know what to do'. She just hugged him even more tightly and tried to console him. After a couple of minute Armaan pulled her back and looked in her eyes and could only say this

"I am sorry Shilpa'. I am soo sorry" He felt on his knees crying like a small baby."Mein bohot bura hu. Tumne mujhse itna pyar kiya aur maine tumhe dard aur aansu ke alawa kuch bhi nai diya. Tumhari zindagi narak bana ke rakh di. Phir bhi tum mujhse itna pyar karti ho.kyu? Tum itni aachi kyu ho Shilpa? I don't deserve u neither u'r love''''''''"

Shilpa just kept her finger on his lips and said"shhh bohot bolte ho. Koi haq nai hai tumhe ki tum mere pyar ki burai karo. Tum hote kaun ho ye Kehne wale ki maine jisse pyar kiya hai who bura hai." Armaan couldn't help but smile through his tears."Mein princess hu samjhe tum'toh mein jisse pyar karungi who prince hoga. Aur khabardar Jo tumne meri prince ke khilaf kuch bhi aanap shanap bola toh. Bohot marungi. Mein apne prince ke khilaf kuch nai sun sakti"

Armaan was just watching her without blinking as if she will disappear if he blinks once. Armaan said" I LOVE U SHONA"''.. It was like all dreams were coming true of Shilpa. What ever she thought of her life was coming true. She just managed to say between her sobs" I LOVE U TOO"''' Armaan cupped her face and pressed his lips on to hers and kissed her with all his passion. A kiss of love, a kiss of trust, a kiss of sorry, a kiss of promise to wid with u for ever and love u more day by day ☺️ ☺️''''''''''''

I hope I didn't bored u all. And if I boared u then plz tell me. Praise or criticize everything welcomed''''''plz ignore if any spelling or grammar mistake''''.

BYE

TAKE CARE

KASH KI DIWANI

AASHI.😊😊

Edited by Kashkidiwani - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Hi Aashi...

after reading it. i didnt feel like its ur ff first becoz the way u described the story... loved it...
thanks for the pm...

love
akshad😊
29priya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome...
loved it...
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

that was sooo awsum n cute...

loved it yar...

do write more..

thnx for the pm...

blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was amazing...you should write more...you are good at it !!!
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome one dear
loved it 
MaNaLoVeKaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for pm...⭐️

Edited by MaNaLoVeKaSh - 12 years ago
krazy4kash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey aashi

awesome ff...i mean it was realllyyy goood...cant believe its your first time...well written...do write more

luv
kj
punamluvshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
arey golu,ye to mai blog mein padh chuki hun...sach kahun to "amazing!!"πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ...jaisa ki tum janti ho,mai "arsh"par ff nahi likhti,but i like your ff on "arsh" so much...the way you describe the relation between "arsh" ,it always touch my heartπŸ‘πŸ‘...write more os or ff on "arsh".⭐️⭐️..love meri ashi golu...aur hath- pair jo jo tute they,accident mein ...feer se join hue ki nah?..
and didi hun to thori didigiri bhi karungi na...to pahla suggestion...
size 4 rakho,to letters padhne mein achche lagte hain,medium size...

and second suggestion..."agar  koi problem ho to di ko disturb karo..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

ur di
Sumedha1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
it was just awesome
thanks for your beautiful piece. it really reminds of the bond arsh shared.