bubblez91 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
daksh was totally shattered today... after what Rohini said.. and Naina's reaction... it was quite emotional seeing him like that... had few tears in my eyes... even after when he goes to sambhal Naina... he looked cute in the devdas etire... feel srroy for him... wonder what happens when Naina realises that it was her he loved :/ 

guess the promo of him near the tree was today's episode... tomorrow still to look forward to with Abhi's proposal... i wonder what happens there... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Poor him!!!...He was totally shattered when Naina said she doesn't love him!!...awww...I felt like giving him a hug!!!...Lol,I was actually talking bad abt Naina with tears in my eyes;as if she's getting married to another guy!!...Got completely senti.And the worst part is it took him so long to fall in love,and now tht he has,he knows she doesn't love her back!!!>...feelin' sooo sooo sooo bad for my Dakshuuu..*sigh*...

PS-DOes any1 feel Abhi's going to create this confession drama jst to make Naina realize her love for Daksh??...ummm...well,can't really expect this from his side,but who knows..:p...
hookedonGeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi thanks for the comment

what time does it show in India, Its 11.15 am in uk., I cant log in from work all i can do is view, but am home today.
josh_i13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
really felling bad for daksh
well guys maha epi promo was really interesting
both abhi and daksh gets ready to confess there feeelings in front of naina with each of them having a ring
still to wait for 1 and half day for the maha epi
josh_i13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hookedonGeet

Hi thanks for the comment

what time does it show in India, Its 11.15 am in uk., I cant log in from work all i can do is view, but am home today.

at 8.00 pm on sunday may 15
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Really have to watch the Sunday's episode