chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hahahaπŸ˜‰

The count down to  the bahujis RosvaaeiπŸ₯³
_nandini thumbnail
CB, this is part 1 nah. But Priya said its not in this part. I too am not able to find it πŸ˜•

Plz tell me which part nah ???
joliefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: _nandini

Yayyy Finally the story got to track. Avi n Pihu togther under one roof πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³Forget abt the revenge part, once she starts staying with Avi, it wont take long for her to develop feelings for him. Apna Avi hai hi itna cuteee πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

CG ... πŸ‘Bang on Prediction Dear πŸ˜ƒI too was thinking exactly the same after etserday's epi n when saw ur comments on the Updates thread, thot Thank god ,...Am not the only one thinking of such filmy twists πŸ˜†Kudos to u πŸ˜ƒ

Now Arpi alias Pihu wud expose Bj 😈

Ur right di apna avi hai hi itna cute,
But i think if they r going to end show then they will show it in hurry mean less chances to see happy avi even its not true but we can expect some happiness for avi,
N i m excited for wht avi said to pj ''bahut pitega pandi'' πŸ˜†
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
its in this part only part two

and it starts at  4 min something

oops wait let me correct it
Edited by chatterbox - 12 years ago
yoga23priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: _nandini

CB, this is part 1 nah. But Priya said its not in this part. I too am not able to find it πŸ˜•

Plz tell me which part nah ???

Nandu di thats Part 2 not Part 1

Edited by yoga23priya - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i hjv given link again chek its coming in at 4 min smthng

bahuji was there standing and i think what pandit said and what avdesh joked  means he wud get beaten thats how it wud end now pihu wud find the truth but she is not arpita i think that only still
swamini5 thumbnail
Ya even i thnk she is not arpita she is pihu
comin for revenge
_nandini thumbnail
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

Nandu di thats Part 2 not Part 1

Ya Priya ...I got it in ur link.

Thaaanx πŸ€—

And am really really Happy ... Its just the entry of Pihu/Arpi into the haveli and what a Looong tight Hug after such long tym.  πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Be it for revenge or anything ...atleast they showed us this cute hug of the Avitas after such a Big gap. This is undoubtedly Arpi. If so many filmy twists can happen then the final twist showing Pihu is Arpi wud definitely be shown 😳

Am so excited now 😍
chatterbox thumbnail
see arpita is dead

and possibl they killed dev too but here pihu comes to haveli and some things come to light   thats where  some confrontation is there

so pandit is scared to be beaten now

chatterbox thumbnail
oh yes i admit the hug was great  very passionate one i wud say

felt good to see that but  big  question still remains is she pihu or is she arpita

does look very filmy but it still felt good

and i think happy end wud be there 

but pihu or arpita that question is still there till its revealed