Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

Hey love your sig pic๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ohh thank you.  It's my Christmas cactus bloomed last yr for the very 1st time.
serendipity2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newdime

Ohh thank you.  It's my Christmas cactus bloomed last yr for the very 1st time.

No you had the allah..written in arabic...btw the flower is nice also๐Ÿ˜†
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIPHOP50

That's when it has maximum impact...and i would rather see it when i least expect it...the occasional hot scene will keep us going until then๐Ÿ˜†...This is more like...Me...Tarzan...you...Jane! scenes.๐Ÿ˜†

Andhe ko kya chaiye...do ankhen...our situation is thus...we will gobbel up whatever they show us... anything is better than nothing...
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newdime

Are wah Khushi...I have not seen this movie.  Will have to look for it.

But I have one complain with CV...why they have to rely on Movies to get the theme out...can't they come up with some originality?  Like yesterday also DDLG...it was so obvious no surprise there.

Gr8 post as usual.

Sona thanks, when i saw the segment on SBB i was reminded abt this scene...as in those days this was a very mordern approach...and thanks to my parents i have seen the movie... have u seen the video that i have provided...after u see this when u see the episode tomorrow...u will see the similarity...
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: maangeetams

Hey khushi I didn't know of this song.I know this movie only because one of my fav songs "pal pal dil ke paas" is from this movie.Hope we do get to see some intense moments like in this song!

srilu

They have been know to be unpredictable till now...so we were so happy with that scene two days back...so let all hopes go out of the window...they will show whatever they deem necessary and in their own good time...but this much is sure that SR is on the cards now... hope at least in the meantime they show a proper kiss...with clever camera angles...and not on the places favoured by Maaneet...๐Ÿ˜‰...see the video and then see the episode...
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Sona thanks, when i saw the segment on SBB i was reminded abt this scene...as in those days this was a very mordern approach...and thanks to my parents i have seen the movie... have u seen the video that i have provided...after u see this when u see the episode tomorrow...u will see the similarity...

Yes saw the video then only I said will have to look for this movie and watch.  So from today and tomorrow all the misunderstanding will be cleared and they will return to delhi?  That is very fast.  Will wait what happens today.
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I have not seen movie but possible that they picked idea from the same movie 
maaniqra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I SEE THIS PICTURE AND THIS SCENE IS SOOO HOT TU KYA HAMARE MANEET BHI AHEM AHEMโ˜บ๏ธ
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it is a kishore kumar song...miley ...miley do badan..khile ...khile do chaman...yeh zindagi kum hi sahi...koi gham nahin...๐Ÿ˜Š..and yes...it was the very unique approach that made this song stand out!!
khushi_4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: serenelove

I have not seen movie but possible that they picked idea from the same movie 

Saba see the video i uploaded on the first page...and then see the scenes tomorrow...u will see the resembelance...