Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
omg omg omg 
am Loving  this SBS cant waittt😍
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Thanx bobby for this update ...i hope we will get some steamy seq btw maaneet...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tazeen_29

Thanx bobby for this update ...i hope we will get some steamy seq btw maaneet...

Really hope so Taz dear.πŸ˜‰..I wanna see a steamy hot SR of Maaneet..😳
bobby13rocks thumbnail
[QUOTE=-sofiya-]omg omg omg 
am Loving  this SBS cant waittt😍
[/QUOTE
Me too loving the sbb .😳.eagerly waiting for the episode.😍
tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Really hope so Taz dear.πŸ˜‰..I wanna see a steamy hot SR of Maaneet..😳

bobby will there be a song in the bg..i hope there is...they are looking so romantic yaar...u know booby i m afraid of being excited now ...as every single time we've been ditched by the cv's but after watching last few epi we can keep our hopes high...can we??...Maan is looking absolutely handsome like the early days of when they met in amritser...really bobby its so good to see how media is regularly giving them importance and cover them on daily bases...love to watch them ...I hope we would soon get TT interview onGurti like the one in dec...may be much better than that...πŸ˜‰Embarrassed
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

yeah bobby!...write up, pics, vid and link... all in one place...thank you ...thank you ...thank you!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you so much bobby...can't wait for tommorow...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: tazeen_29

bobby will there be a song in the bg..i hope there is...they are looking so romantic yaar...u know booby i m afraid of being excited now ...as every single time we've been ditched by the cv's but after watching last few epi we can keep our hopes high...can we??...Maan is looking absolutely handsome like the early days of when they met in amritser...really bobby its so good to see how media is regularly giving them importance and cover them on daily bases...love to watch them ...I hope we would soon get TT interview onGurti like the one in dec...may be much better than that...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

Me too Taz ..feeling like having goose bumps in my stomach...They r looking like bollywood hero & heroine ..hope the cv's show the hottest & passionate SR ever on television..see what's the expectation of fanz got from fb..plzzz geet team...WE HAVE VERY HIGH EXPECTATIONS FOR MAANEET'S "SR"
PLZZZ GO ABOVE THEM PLZZZ

bobby13rocks thumbnail
[QUOTE=undisclosed]

yeah bobby!...write up, pics, vid and link... all in one place...thank you ...thank you ...thank you!!!!!!!!!πŸ€—

[/QUOTE
Sylvia at first posted the pics & the written update & waiting for Shinus to update the video but Shinus didn't post the video so I posted it..
WELCOME DEAR..πŸ€—
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

this is my dream post...i love the one stop shop!
Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago