Celebrity Fan Clubs

~Dayanian's Kingdom FC of Dayanand Shetty~link 150 (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 150

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika21

.thank god... saw few scenes of friday's episode in which kajal & acp sir were hiding something from Daya sir... Confused.yeahh dat was when they found out bomb blasted coz of daya OuchOuch ... 

wonahi tha isliye to nahi gai...Wink LOLLOL wo hota to kaise bhi jaati...Embarrassed-------  wahi toh LOLLOLLOL ... photo wala nahi tha ... fir photo kaun khichta LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monika21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~Dayanian's Kingdom FC of Dayanand Shetty~link 150 (Page 9)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monika21

IF-Sizzlerz

monika21

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -purnima-

.yeahh dat was when they found out bomb blasted coz of daya OuchOuch ...  yeah.. in fact i asked u what are the hiding from Daya.. but u dint reply Confused anyways.. it was a no repeat case i guess ...now i can't watch it in re-runsLOL

-  wahi toh LOLLOLLOL ... photo wala nahi tha ... fir photo kaun khichta LOLLOLLOL aur nahi to kya...?? mujhe to qutub minar & photo se jyada interest photographer mein tha Wink LOLLOL
[/QUOTE]

-purnima-

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=-purnima-].yeahh dat was when they found out bomb blasted coz of daya OuchOuch ...  yeah.. in fact i asked u what are the hiding from Daya.--- oh when ConfusedConfused . may be i missed LOLLOLLOLLOL ... liked how ACP made kajal shut up LOLLOLLOLLOL... she was the one who pointed it out AngryAngry
. but u dint reply Confused anyways.. it was a no repeat case i guess ...now i can't watch it in re-runsLOL

aaa jayega kabhi na kabhi re run mein LOLLOLLOL

aur nahi to kya...?? mujhe to qutub minar & photo se jyada interest photographer mein tha Wink LOLLOL...... exactly i myself have not seen qutab minar LOLLOLLOLLOL...door se dekha hai LOLLOLLOL

monika21

monika21

IF-Sizzlerz

monika21

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged

[-- oh when ConfusedConfused . may be i missed LOL ... liked how ACP made kajal shut up LOL... she was the one who pointed it out AngryAngry yeah i send a msg to u...i also saw that scene when acp sir made kajal shut up... trying to be oversmart.. stupid, idiot Angry

aaa jayega kabhi na kabhi re run mein LOLLOLLOL well not much interested in watchingLOL

a exactly i myself have not seen qutab minar LOL...door se dekha hai LOLLOLLOL hainnn...Shocked delhi mei hokar qutab minar nahi dekha...to phir mujhe to bilkul afsos nahi karna chahiye...LOLLOLLOL

[/QUOTE]

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged

yeah i send a msg to u...i also saw that scene when acp sir made kajal shut up... trying to be oversmart.. stupid, idiot Angry------ yeahh ... he was good ... Muh band LOLLOL ... i wish he cud vanish her LOLLOLLOLLOL

aaa jayega kabhi na kabhi re run mein LOLLOLLOL well not much interested in watchingLOL----- me too LOLLOLLOL
hainnn...Shocked delhi mei hokar qutab minar nahi dekha...to phir mujhe to bilkul afsos nahi karna chahiye...LOLLOLLOL----------- jo jis jagah par hota hai... they tend to visit places rarely LOLLOLLOL... like when i go to mumbai-pune  .. my frnds there ... they have not visited many places which i visited LOLLOLLOL

monika21

monika21

IF-Sizzlerz

monika21

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

[yeahh ... he was good ... Muh band LOLLOL ... i wish he cud vanish her LOLbolti bandh...LOLLOL i wish aisa ho sakta ho Wink

- jo jis jagah par hota hai... they tend to visit places rarely LOLLOLLOL... like when i go to mumbai-pune  .. my frnds there ... they have not visited many places which i visited LOLLOLLOL thats true.. i agree with u... but i wanted to meet u & bhavs also but u were totally vanished .. so i thought u must be busy and bhavs already left for hyd. on 19th. Confused

[/QUOTE]

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
yeh dilli darshan chal raha hai yahaan ??

monika21

monika21

IF-Sizzlerz

monika21

Posted: 23 May 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
nahi bhavs... delhi darshan ho hi nahi paya... delhi k station ka darshan hua LOL

chalo i'm leaving now.. else i'll miss my yoga class... bbye c u tomorrow... purni try to come tomorrow also

Post Reply New Post

Go to top