Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m_kal2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Same here, I do not watch at night, later I watch in youtube with doing fast forward the portions I do not want to watch
monika21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yeah in fact here my colleagues have the same view about CID's current episodes.. they always complains me .πŸ˜† . coz they know i'm a regular follower of it πŸ˜‰

subha i asked u earlier .. will u be able to prepare the next FC..
Edited by monika21 - 12 years ago
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: star571

...She even said that 'rajnikant style'(πŸ˜†) has entered cid,a recent example quoted by her was Daya sir breaking wall in dhoom series episode(in which some people are after a blue print in a building about to collapse)

I still do not understand why CID entered a house which was about to collapse, it was a task of special forces who r specialized in handling such situations
subha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: m_kal2011

Same here, I do not watch at night, later I watch in youtube with doing fast forward the portions I do not want to watch

πŸ˜” now I am missing the classic cases..they are so interesting to watch..you can watch the classic episodes many times..

Did you see the 'surya'-daya sir special episode..?πŸ˜•Considering it to be "special episode",the story wasn't a great one.Had expected the story to be very intriguing..There was hardly any investigation stuff handled by Daya sir..
And in that too there was wall breaking scene
Edited by star571 - 12 years ago
subha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: m_kal2011

I still do not understand why CID entered a house which was about to collapse, it was a task of special forces who r specialized in handling such situations

πŸ˜•because the episode had to be madeπŸ˜• πŸ˜†
😊But that episode was a good one..Good work by actors,director,art director.The pace was good,..intriguing story.
m_kal2011 thumbnail
Originally posted by: star571

πŸ˜” now I am missing the classic cases..they are so interesting to watch..you can watch the classic episodes many times..

Exactly, I can watch an episode many, many times just to hear "Haan Daya"
subha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: monika21

subha i asked u earlier .. will u be able to prepare the next FC..

If anyone else can prepare the next FC,(because now i am little bit busy in studies again)it would be better(then I'll be able to make the next FC after that).However if all are busy I'll make the next FC as the burden of studies isn't very much now πŸ˜Š
monika21 thumbnail
then plz. go ahead this time.. for the next one i'll try... but not sure and if tanni comes back after 10th then she'll prepare the next FC πŸ˜ƒ

BTW we have enough time πŸ˜† but i asked in advance πŸ˜‰
Edited by monika21 - 12 years ago
subha. thumbnail
Originally posted by: monika21

then plz. go ahead this time.. for the next one i'll try... but not sure and if tanni comes back after 10th then she'll prepare the next FC πŸ˜ƒ

😊Alright..Monu di,what's your estimate regarding by what date the FC would finish?
I'll have to plan that out and manage making it with the studies..

Why Tanni di would be coming after 10th,not before that.πŸ˜•.her exams will end by end of may

Just now I have finished Aditya sir's FC also
here's the link:
Edited by star571 - 12 years ago
monika21 thumbnail
thanks subha for accepting the request and link both πŸ˜ƒ