Fashion and Beauty

~^~Cannes 2011~^~ last red carpet pics added-pg4 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..kiran..

Originally posted by Aradhana87

Thanks for the updates. I like Mallikas dress on trees@life.
Sonams dress was kinda ok to me. The bottom of the dress was nice but the "skirt"looked strange and not elegant. In the shoot she was looking really nice. Sonams Saree was not as good as I expected. I really love sarees and I think Sonam can carry it off well but this saree was not that nice.
About Aish..m glad she wore a nice saree but her appearance was not that great, according to me. I think Ash looked a bit dull. Bipasha wore a saree too but I dont have the pics anymore. If I will be able to find them I will share it :)

Hey hey Big smile
I agree about Ash. Her hairstyle wasn't nice. It was kind of plastered. But I liked the way she wore the sari and the sari itself. It looked so graceful. Esp when you compare it to Deepika's appearance at Cannes last year. And the fact that she wore the sari to Cannes won my heart, obviously Wink I wish that happened more often at Cannes.
Please do share the pic.. That would be great.
<3

Yes Ash Saree was really nice indeed. Deepikas saree was nice to but she did not drape it gracefully and her overall appearance was bad. I think she did not devote ample time to groom herself. (So now we know how important it is to take a good amount of time while getting dressed up for a function.)
This is Bipashas pic

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~^~Cannes 2011~^~ last red carpet pics added-pg4 (Page 3)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..kiran..

Groupbie

..kiran..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aradhana87

Yes Ash Saree was really nice indeed. Deepikas saree was nice to but she did not drape it gracefully and her overall appearance was bad. I think she did not devote ample time to groom herself. (So now we know how important it is to take a good amount of time while getting dressed up for a function.)
This is Bipashas pic

Um, I actually didn't like Deepika's sari. It seemed a bit tacky to me, esp seeing that it was for Cannes. And the way she wore it just made it worse. I loved her kundan earrings and her hairstyle though. 
Bipasha's sari, on the other hand, is very nice and classy, in its own understated way. I googled further and found the pallu had a very interesting design to it. Don't really like the way Bipasha's worn it (I'm kinda conservative when it comes to saris.. I think saris embody grace and dignity, and well, somebody's blouse showing like that, doesn't really do it for me). But I can't deny she does look graceful anyway, because she carries it very well. 
Thanks for sharing, Arundhati Big smile
A sari like that would be nice for the red carpet indeed, maybe with some more colour though.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aradhana87

..kiran..

Groupbie

..kiran..

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

And, speaking of colour, Mallika Sherawat,
our Cannes Queen of Surprises
has been going for lovely colours lately...

Here, at the cocktail party of 'Politics of Love' in which Mallika stars

Absolutely lovely! I love the airy-fairy gown, I love the colour, I love that Mallika has tried a new hairstyle, I love the fact that she has chosen to keep it simple and elegant, and I love the fact that her appearances have been so delightfully surprising this year. She looks very pretty! Big smile

Edited by ..kiran.. - 18 May 2011 at 3:24pm

viva_amez

viva_amez

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Wow...Mallika surprised me. She actually looks beautiful and all appropriaty at once haha...i like the dress n the color...it looks amazing, im shocked lol

..kiran..

Reine

IF-Rockerz

Reine

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged
woww Mallika is really surprising this year

..kiran..

..kiran..

Groupbie

..kiran..

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viva_amez

Wow...Mallika surprised me. She actually looks beautiful and all appropriaty at once haha...i like the dress n the color...it looks amazing, im shocked lol

Originally posted by ..Sakshi..

woww Mallika is really surprising this year

Lol. Kruti and Sakshi, I'm sure everybody is just as shocked! I especially love the fact that she's going for different colours.
And yes, the appropriateness of it all as well, as Kruti pointed out. lol. Maybe it's not so bad to stick to the safe zone after all.
Here's another one of her appearances, btw (another lovely colour that suits her really well)

Reine

..kiran..

Groupbie

..kiran..

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Latest from Sonam Kapoor at Cannes,
off the red carpet,
at the Cavalli Boutique opening
Big smile Big smile Big smile
YES, I'm smiling!
I think you will too..
This is nothing like her last 2 appearances at Cannes
(the Masaba sari and white bedsheet thing)...

Lovely gown (by Roberto Cavalli, if you wanna know), beautifully accessorised, and might I add, Sonam is looking absolutely radiant! She looked kinda tired in her previous appearances, IMO. Everything's lovely, hair, makeup.. Sonam Kapoor's back, with all her sparkle and twinkle Star I'm loving it!

Edited by ..kiran.. - 19 May 2011 at 8:50am

burgerchaap

viva_amez

viva_amez

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Mallika looks beautiful...again..wow, a record...lol...Sonam looks amazing love the hair n make up but the dress could have been better, i mean its lovely but i dont know lol...oh well, she looks gorgeous n that's all that matters lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top