Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

13/5/2011 LU (Page 3)

warg IF-Rockerz
warg
warg

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Originally posted by Resh_kinhafan

Thanx 4 te update...saw te epi...was k 4 me...but te precap is killin me!!
Now wat r des cts upto?? Again wit der previous track...showin rift b/w nivren?? Wen i went thru te new article abt sid-nivi joinin hands i neva thot des cts will make viren jealous...but aftr seein te precap i guess itz headin to dis route only...oh i wish ma
predictn goes wrong!!
Last time der was no CC's interference...but dis time cts r tryin to bring her into dis(now dey r really gettin into ma nerves...i feel lyk killin dem)!!!
Cts r completely ruinin our show...cant dey tink anytin other dan des senti,jealousy n sacrificin tracks...i'm really fed up!!
CCBM s jus goin round n round lyk a loop now!!
I'm really gonna smack te cts if dey r makin turn against nivi listenin to his wicked mom...come on viren s not lyk dd!! Pls dont ruin his character...all v r askin s 4 jus one epi of nivren romance...s dis such a big deal 4 u guys??
RS...i request u to hire some gud creatives who r gud enuf to b called as one!!   

<font color="#990066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Agree with you completely CCBM is running like loop</font>

<font color="#990066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">bas DD is less</font>

<font color="#990066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">HL blames Nivi, CC plays game using mohra (this time I guess is Viren), Nivi ignores Viren first for family, then office now Kid</font>

<font color="#990066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Sid listen everything when others blames Nivi</font>

<font color="#990066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Viren support Nivi, fight for her, stand with her in any of her decision, run after her, flirt with her</font>

<font color="#990066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Suddenly one day Nivi get up from the sleep and realize she is ignoring her husband and get changed in single day start preparing things for him but Viren too suddenly realize that Nivi is ignoring him and go in I don't care for u mode.</font>

<font color="#990066" size="2" face="Comic Sans MS">Then reason is opened Nivi cries, Sid or family yell at him and praise Nivi. Viren realizes his mistake ask sorry from everyone even those with whom he never did bad. Nivi forgive him they hug each other and then again CCBM cycle continues...</font>

LOL...exactly wat i was tinkin dear...te same track wit CC involved dis tym!!
I hope dey r not plannin to kill anyone aftr dis track...lol!!!...coz everytin s jus bein repeated!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

hookedonGeet Goldie
hookedonGeet
hookedonGeet

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Thanks Usha..meri jaan...Hug

Another irritating track has been started...First HL...Now we have 2 tolerate CC...when we get some break from all dis...

Kicking Dirt

It was CC's fault in a way that Divya died; CC was putting all sorts of thoughts in DD's head.  So now CC is after viren, she'll get viren to die too, that woman should be banished from the household.  why cant the grandfather say something once and for all to that nitwit CC.
*Resham* IF-Stunnerz
*Resham*
*Resham*

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
M hating this trk ...they r spoiling everything for me...
minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Usha.

Precap sounds tiresome.  Hope we don't get any misunderstanding between V and N, please CT's give us a break.

Edited by minu2011 - 13 May 2011 at 7:29am
Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:34am | IP Logged
i didn't understand d precap...
ViraatMaanviLov IF-Sizzlerz
ViraatMaanviLov
ViraatMaanviLov

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
thnx...
abi71 Goldie
abi71
abi71

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
THANKS FOR THE UPDATE USHA
INGCIV Goldie
INGCIV
INGCIV

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
a qui le tour maintenant CC? avant c'tait DD et maintenant VIREN.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index