Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

:Discuss Amnesia track here ONLY: (Page 5)

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Tell me if I am wrong but as far as I can remember...didn't Ishaan meet Suhana before that mole/till lady? Confused

No Di He Meet Suhana after Til incident LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mjtruelegend

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Really?  I thought he met after after the car incident.Tongue Thankyou for reminding me Rubal and Shaunak babu. Oh well maybe I am developing amnesia.LOL

Edited by mjtruelegend - 14 May 2011 at 1:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AshisGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Really?  I thought he met after after the car incident.Tongue Thankyou for reminding me Rubal and Shaunak babu. Oh well maybe I am developing amnesia.LOL

No Prob Di...Even I dint remember thisOuch LOL...Had to watch Old Epi to find this OutWink ...Which Means I m also suffering from Amnesia LOL

Ashis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

No Prob Di...Even I dint remember thisOuch LOL...Had to watch Old Epi to find this OutWink ...Which Means I m also suffering from Amnesia LOL

LOLLOLOh I see. I will also go and watch those episodes just to refresh my memory.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

iViewsAshisGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged

LOLLOLOh I see. I will also go and watch those episodes just to refresh my memory.

Ya Di...Isi Bahan we get to see Golden days Of SGP Day Dreaming
iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sb.

ROFL at the GOOD admin partROFLROFL..no yaar..there's also a problem there tooLOL..if we make a daily EDT,then we wont have anything else to discuss in the forum like Manju toldLOL..umm..lets see for this month..and let Aman come back too..but um I personally dont like EDTsLOLand even we cant assign people to make posts..,that wud be unfair too naEmbarrassed..Ok me is confused..lets see.LOLLOL

Actually I like the EDT Idea mainly cause V not only discuss the Episode but also V do the BBC in their too... Then their is daily WU so 2 threads. With WU thread , V mostly do discussion so that remains neat & clean  . 3 thread is mainly for Blooper so their U go possibly 3 thread .  So How r v going to control the EDT is a big Question I'll say even if V assign people for that They can't b the ones writing the WU just to b fair but maintaining that will b too much headache. So right now ignoring everything else is the best policy . 

AshisGurpreetD

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
           Since V r discussing Amnesia here , so my Question is When U hit ur head in an accident , how can U loose the Memory ? Meaning which part of the brain is far more important ? I thought it was the back side of the brain . So how come Ishaan loose his memory by hitting his front head more precisely forehead ( Kapppaal ) Confused so what will happen if U hit the forehead ?  I m not Doc. but I thought V store all our memory in back brain ( Small Brain ) and Always If U hit ur back brain in any accident , never keep it to ur self. It's important that U get treated .              

Ashis

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Ya Di...Isi Bahan we get to see Golden days Of SGP Day Dreaming

Indeed the glorious golden days where Ilesh was tolerable but now I feel like throwing stuff at him!!Angry

AshisGurpreetD

Go to top