Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay you are the second person to ask me that. I thought everyone would know, but I think its probably just a British thing. Okay when somebody/something is done to the "T" it means that its done exactly like that or as close as possible. So by that I meant, I hope they don't copy every part of the amnesia track in OBS, because some of them were terrrible. What they've done so far is good, just need to avoid the stupid bits but I know they will anways, just to irk me.😡
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
To be very very honest in my opinion one week if flirtation and cute cute things were fine, if it carries on for another couple of weeks with out any solid ground to it then it will become repititive, some base is always needed, flirting can not go on and on, with out going anywhere in the story, or the best thing would be to now concentrate on Panna track and wrap it up quickly , one track has to go somewhere rather then two simultaneous tracks going no where. Its good and great no complains but story should move as well.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well, soon we should see Ishaan becoming more relaxed around Suhana. He'll start talking to her normally, he'll even enquire about her "husband". So the flirting won't last for long, we will see glimpses of it but their conversation will become more serious as Ishaan will fall in love with her.😳 I am just waiting for that scene where Suhana will make Ishaan wear his tie properly when he's getting ready to go to work. 😍
infinity00 thumbnail
I did see OBS , this track was quite slow ,then fast then slow , they looked lost  there with Panna track as well, I think here they might not go that slow as  its almost the end of may , end of IPL, new show will soon be airing at 8, so SGP would go back to it 30 minute slot, so probably they will try to cover as much as in this 45 minutes. I just wish they give some time to Panna track to come to its conclusion in a non filmy way. Ishaan and Suhana can go on like this , thats not a bother.
Edited by venture - 12 years ago
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

I did see OBS , this track was quite slow ,then fast then slow , they looked lost  there with Panna track as well, I think here they might not go that slow as  its almost the end of may , end of IPL, new show will soon be airing at 8, so SGP would go back to it 30 minute slot, so probably they will try to cover as much as in this 45 minutes. I just wish they give some time to Panna track to come to its conclusion in a non filmy way. Ishaan and Suhana can go on like this , thats not a bother.

Ab toh mujhe ye dar lag raha hai ki agar Ishaan Suhana ka ye ched chad khatam hogaya tab kya hoga. These two are making us so addicted to the flirting track that we might be left devastated at the end of it. But I hope they both will be shown in a different avatar which again will make us go crazy over them.
infinity00 thumbnail
Tejesh, they will treat as AMNESIC as well, so we will go through all the CLASSIC Suhana and Ishaan scenes , along with Ishaan, so that our memory would be refreshed. And above all I toh cant wait for SONA DARLING !!! The forum would become LIVELY .
tejeshec thumbnail
Seriously Sona's entry will create uproar on the IF and I am too waiting with bated breath for her. May be then I will get to do some serious arguments with the members here. Bahut din hogaye aisa kuch kiye😆...There is some kind of uneasiness due to lack of such discussions. Everything is going very easy now a days.
infinity00 thumbnail
In this day and age, NO NEWS is NOT A GOOD NEWS, Sab Acha Toh Forum Thanda !!!!
Keenu.G thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeh apne kya keh diya sheemadi, sheemudi, renu and nets abhi aati hi hongi apne weapons lekar to murder "s" before she lands in SGP again 😆! 
tejeshec thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Keenu.Gill---

yeh apne kya keh diya sheemadi, sheemudi, renu and nets abhi aati hi hongi apne weapons lekar to murder "s" before she lands in SGP again 😆! 

unko pehle mera murder karna hoga before they can even touch her...😆