Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think we have advanced in everything but still not ready to accept LOGIC in our TV serials, Indian TV has to go take 180 degree turn to show logical good shows, which I dont see happening, they make fun of them in movies about serials , in sitcoms, SGP but they are not ready to change.At the end of the day we all know that Ishaan will get his memory back in the most filmy way, it wont work for fans like us but I would still be happy as the TRP would be rocket high. My husband is Govinda Die Hard fan ( he doesnt know about my crazyness for Bhanjee!!!) I dont like Govinda,s movies as most of them are illogical , my husband despite being a Fellow of Royal College of Surgeon in UK  and many other degrees enjoy his movies so much you could hear him laughing outside, because according to him , you can forget about everything and just laugh!! what to say.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Sheema di could you please tell me if we do want to see cute Sushaan scenes, then why does that mean that logic/sense is not applicable?πŸ˜•

infinity00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#330099" size="3">Sheema di could you please tell me if we do want to see cute Sushaan scenes, then why does that mean that logic/sense is not applicable?πŸ˜•</font>

I knew this would come up!! I am talking about FORCED one , not the one which comes naturally , by now Sheemu I thought you would really know what I mean, I am talking about the Lovy dove scenes which may be trade mark of other serials but not SGP . I still appologise if I offended anybody as intention was not there.
infinity00 thumbnail
Also Sheemu , Radhika was saying that all characters and there tracks are always done sensibly and only sushaan,s track or characters gets messed up and illogical things comes up, examples are Sona track, Suhana turned into comedian, Ishaan over champuness, etc etc. so I was answering to that , they put forced scenes for the sake of cute, need I give examples.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

I knew this would come up!! I am talking about FORCED one , not the one which comes naturally , by now Sheemu I thought you would really know what I mean, I am talking about the Lovy dove scenes which may be trade mark of other serials but not SGP . I still appologise if I offended anybody as intention was not there.

No di don't worry. I was not offended. I was just wondering because ever since THAT track happened, we've not had very many good Sushaan scenes. No I don't mean the really intimate ones (gosh, they are too embarassing to watch😳) I mean the ones where they converse but in light hearted manner lke they used. Where they are so cute and innocent, like that "mirror" scene and that "Vidisha's photo scene" where there is a touch of romance and light comedy but no nonsense or stupidity.
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Also Sheemu , Radhika was saying that all characters and there tracks are always done sensibly and only sushaan,s track or characters gets messed up and illogical things comes up, examples are Sona track, Suhana turned into comedian, Ishaan over champuness, etc etc. so I was answering to that , they put forced scenes for the sake of cute, need I give examples.

Yes I agree, THAT track did ruin pretty much everything. They need to get back to their old writing style and get over this OTTness. Anyways lets see how they deal with the amnesia track. In OBS, it started off well but then became a disaster, so I hope that SGP can main the sequence without going off track.
infinity00 thumbnail
I think the way they are doing it is fine uptil now as they are showing few days leap, otherwise it would be too long. The actors especially Ragini and Jay are doing justice with the situation and acting brilliantly, so much so that if it was any other actors doing this part  the track would have flopped ( not saying that anybody else could have played Ishaan or Suhana anyways besides them, but especially now). The way both are acting is so different to what they were like before, Jay has given a THIRD look to Ishaan which is not bad at all as his collar fixing has reduced comparatively. Ragini has shown a completely different picture of Suhana who has understood the situation and doing her best not to do anything which might jepordise Ishaan,s health, and she is doing it in such a content way that its amazing, a new avatar of Suhana. I think they have won the battle here, now the only thing which could bring this track down in Inder Ilaish,s stupid comedy . Also I have noticed that they are trying to show via the crack pot ( Aanee ,s wife!!) that if you FORCE amnesia ,s patient like she is then the patient would loose it, might be there theory but since Raunak doesnt have any amnesia so it doesnt apply , the girl is schizophrenic
neeraja swati thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i;m loving this track...total fun

mjtruelegend thumbnail

Its beginning was a little bit slippery but its definitely improved. So far SGP has done well in the amnesia (minus the initial stage). Enjyoing Suhana's scenes immensely. Ragini is just RAGINISTIC. 😍The behaviour of the family has improved as well, lets just hope that they don't follow OBS to the "T".

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Its beginning was a little bit slippery but its definitely improved. So far SGP has done well in the amnesia (minus the initial stage). Enjyoing Suhana's scenes immensely. Ragini is just RAGINISTIC. 😍The behaviour of the family has improved as well, lets just hope that they don't follow OBS to the "T".

Sheemu Yeh " T " kya hain ? πŸ˜•   πŸ˜‰    πŸ˜†   Do tell ... πŸ€£