Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Tell me if I am wrong but as far as I can remember...didn't Ishaan meet Suhana before that mole/till lady? πŸ˜• Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago
@Sheemu didibhai-No diπŸ˜›Ishaan met the til wala girl on episode 3..here's the video-http://india-forums.com/tv-show/620/sasural-genda-phool/video/56912-suhana-temper.htm..and Ishaan-Suhana met on episode 4..here's the video-http://india-forums.com/tv-show/620/sasural-genda-phool/video/57001-suhana-and-ishaan.htm
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Tell me if I am wrong but as far as I can remember...didn't Ishaan meet Suhana before that mole/till lady? πŸ˜•

No Di He Meet Suhana after Til incident πŸ˜† 
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Really?  I thought he met after after the car incident.πŸ˜› Thankyou for reminding me Rubal and Shaunak babu. Oh well maybe I am developing amnesia.πŸ˜† Edited by mjtruelegend - 12 years ago
GurpreetD thumbnail

Really?  I thought he met after after the car incident.πŸ˜› Thankyou for reminding me Rubal and Shaunak babu. Oh well maybe I am developing amnesia.πŸ˜†

No Prob Di...Even I dint remember this πŸ˜†...Had to watch Old Epi to find this OutπŸ˜‰ ...Which Means I m also suffering from Amnesia πŸ˜†
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

No Prob Di...Even I dint remember this πŸ˜†...Had to watch Old Epi to find this OutπŸ˜‰ ...Which Means I m also suffering from Amnesia πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Oh I see. I will also go and watch those episodes just to refresh my memory.
GurpreetD thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Oh I see. I will also go and watch those episodes just to refresh my memory.

Ya Di...Isi Bahan we get to see Golden days Of SGP πŸ˜
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .sb.

ROFL at the GOOD admin part🀣🀣..no yaar..there's also a problem there tooπŸ˜†..if we make a daily EDT,then we wont have anything else to discuss in the forum like Manju toldπŸ˜†..umm..lets see for this month..and let Aman come back too..but um I personally dont like EDTsπŸ˜†and even we cant assign people to make posts..,that wud be unfair too na😳..Ok me is confused..lets see.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actually I like the EDT Idea mainly cause V not only discuss the Episode but also V do the BBC in their too... Then their is daily WU so 2 threads. With WU thread , V mostly do discussion so that remains neat & clean  . 3 thread is mainly for Blooper so their U go possibly 3 thread .  So How r v going to control the EDT is a big Question I'll say even if V assign people for that They can't b the ones writing the WU just to b fair but maintaining that will b too much headache. So right now ignoring everything else is the best policy . 
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
           Since V r discussing Amnesia here , so my Question is When U hit ur head in an accident , how can U loose the Memory ? Meaning which part of the brain is far more important ? I thought it was the back side of the brain . So how come Ishaan loose his memory by hitting his front head more precisely forehead ( Kapppaal ) πŸ˜• so what will happen if U hit the forehead ?  I m not Doc. but I thought V store all our memory in back brain ( Small Brain ) and Always If U hit ur back brain in any accident , never keep it to ur self. It's important that U get treated .              
mjtruelegend thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Ya Di...Isi Bahan we get to see Golden days Of SGP πŸ˜

Indeed the glorious golden days where Ilesh was tolerable but now I feel like throwing stuff at him!!😑