Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

FF:Kuch Toh Hua Hai! Chapter:12 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 43

evildesire

IF-Sizzlerz

evildesire

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashika27.1997

thnx...by the way when will u update the first part?

on more thing should i continue with my ff or not?...

Yup you can!

Well! I am start to soon!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhubala_RK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:Kuch Toh Hua Hai! Chapter:12 (Page 4)" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

evildesire

IF-Sizzlerz

evildesire

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

COMING SOON!

Get Ready for Comedy,Drama,Romance and More!

Madhubala_RK

minahil1997

Goldie

minahil1997

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiyaFan_Qusim

Originally posted by mino1997

its really nice!!!
so abhay have two sistersLOL and pia have two brothersLOL... one question is abhay a vamp??Confused and if he is than gunjan and nupur should be vamps tooShocked ... ok so abhay is stubborn thats goodCool bt dont make him too much stubborn like the showEmbarrassed... show sm jealousy too a requestEvil Smile ...loved the start and continue soon Clap

What you want The Raichand to be vampire!

no !!!!! its nt like that... i was just askinSmile ... i was confused since u mentioned nothing...

Madhubala_RK

evildesire

IF-Sizzlerz

evildesire

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged

its really nice!!!
so abhay have two sistersLOL and pia have two brothersLOL... one question is abhay a vamp??Confused and if he is than gunjan and nupur should be vamps tooShocked ... ok so abhay is stubborn thats goodCool bt dont make him too much stubborn like the showEmbarrassed... show sm jealousy too a requestEvil Smile ...loved the start and continue soon Clap

no !!!!! its nt like that... i was just askinSmile ... i was confused since u mentioned nothing...

No! If you want them! I will introduce them later as Vampires!

Madhubala_RK

..Bournville..

Coolbie

..Bournville..

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
no actually i wud prefer raichands and sharmas to be just normal humans. The show is goona have too much supernatural now. donno if all ffs also have supernaturals only then wnt will hppn to my brain. I wud probably end up making my project report on vampires and werewolves instead of financial cards and loansErmm

minahil1997

minahil1997

Goldie

minahil1997

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

its really nice!!!

No! If you want them! I will introduce them later as Vampires!

no its ok and since the show and other ff's all have supernatural characters it would be nice seeing them normal humansWink bt if u like than u can go fr vampires tooBig smile... i will go fr any since i dnt mind if they r humans or vampiresLOL

SheDevil

IF-Sizzlerz

SheDevil

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Wow seems interesting

Tahani01

Tahani01

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
sounds kwl if u do carry on plez pm me thanx

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.