India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Hats off to CVs

Neri_L Groupbie
Neri_L
Neri_L

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged

Well, well, it's great that the CVs are now providing some reasons for us to start enjoying the show once again:

Gauri looks much prettier - they have definitely improved her make-up and wardrobe, making her appearance a lot more pleasant than recently

Rudra feels a connection to Gauri and is acting on it by following his heart

Rudra is getting his memory back without having Gauri deliberately assisting him to do so

And Pihu is not intentionally causing any further distance between Rudra and Gauri although being constantly coaxed by Maasi and Ratnesh

I think it's going to make some interesting days ahead and some great memory-jogging scenes between Ruda and Gauri.  Looking forward to the magic of Sangini once again. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshjakr--AiSha--ShineonOrientalDancerDarine1980VasusenaRadheya

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
I agree with you, I've totally enjoyed yesterday's epi... Loved RG's interactions, and indeed, R begins to feel connected to G without anyone's influence, and that's interesting!
Loved R's expressions when he noticed that G was absent, and enjoyed every "Gauri kaha hai?" he delivered !
He was so caring with her when he got to know about her pregnancy !!! I liked the way he's brought her at the dinner table, and served her the food... he's even forgotten about P.
Then, when he heard G singing, he was totally mesmerized, litteraly attracted by G's voice like a magnet, and left P behind. R had totally rocked yesterday's epi!!!!! 

Something good to watch after a long time !

Edited by Darine1980 - 13 May 2011 at 4:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshjakr--AiSha--OrientalDancerVasusenaRadheya

--AiSha-- IF-Dazzler
--AiSha--
--AiSha--

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
@ darine you have said it all ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghoshjakrOrientalDancerDarine1980VasusenaRadheya

jakr IF-Dazzler
jakr
jakr

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Loved the entire episode. well narrated and good scenes. Perfect acting by all . looking forward to the next interaction of RAGA

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh--AiSha--OrientalDancer

Shineon IF-Rockerz
Shineon
Shineon

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neri_L

Well, well, it's great that the CVs are now providing some reasons for us to start enjoying the show once again:

Gauri looks much prettier - they have definitely improved her make-up and wardrobe, making her appearance a lot more pleasant than recently

Rudra feels a connection to Gauri and is acting on it by following his heart

Rudra is getting his memory back without having Gauri deliberately assisting him to do so

And Pihu is not intentionally causing any further distance between Rudra and Gauri although being constantly coaxed by Maasi and Ratnesh

I think it's going to make some interesting days ahead and some great memory-jogging scenes between Ruda and Gauri.  Looking forward to the magic of Sangini once again. 

agree - I am enjoying the last couple of days episodes too, much better than the blank stares  from the Rawats and the silly nod from Dadu throughout the epi.

Edited by Rach1 - 13 May 2011 at 9:57am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Thamesrivermonaghosh--AiSha--VasusenaRadheya

Sneha2487 Goldie
Sneha2487
Sneha2487

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
totally agree to u Darine... Rudra jus rocked in yesterday's epi and yes Sanjog is playing its part again and Rudra-Gauri will be together forever

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monaghosh--AiSha--

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index