Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Only If Viren learnt his lesson:Mods note PG5 (Page 3)

simran728 Goldie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakeenaLuvEK-KM

Originally posted by simran728

still she didnt do all this for him thatz it ...poor viren...

Sakeena, once again you are delusional. This time have a RED BULL and come back. Seriously looks like you need some shock therapy too.

Last time we saw the epi Viren Sood is NOT POOR.
He has 3 Cars and 3 bikes. Yellow shoes, bathroom bigger than Bedroom etc...

ahahhahahha u b na..LOL.but nivi make him poor wo sab ho k b nahii hai...auska dawlat nivi hai ..nivi k pyaar ..eslye i said poor viren keo ki ausko wo sab kuch nahii mila...jiska wo haqdar hai...Wink

please translate !!

simran728 Goldie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

yes want to see Viren stand by Nivi.. which he will

i trust our viren ..but nivii!!!!!!! hard for me..

Hmm..I think Nivi was MP right??? That's why you cant trust Nivi...guess what again go back to school called CCBM ok???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

daffodils06 Goldie

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
very well said...viren shud b there to support nivi...
don't want to c anothr track wit virenz insecurities...

Edited by daffodils06 - 13 May 2011 at 4:50am

minu2011 Senior Member

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
I think the fault likes with the CT's and the way they have developed the story.  After Saba Mumtaz's departure (before the stalker revelation), the weak and confused writing by the new CTs has caused this fits and starts narrative that is causing all this misunderstanding - in the show with repeated tracks of viren's re-realization and Nivi showing her affection mainly when he's mad at her, other times not.  All we want is continued deepening of their love, for them to be together through thick and thin, to be happy and close, Viren + Nivi, not Viren vs. Nivi!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged
well said minu . Completlyy aggree wid ur each n every word . we needs  2 b here n we needs 2 Support Viren+Nivi n nt Nivi Vs Viren .
yes It's Ct's fault whch cost dis beautiful show n such talented actors .
But 1 thng i want 2 say tht whtever Viren did ( Stalker thng ) he repented it for it , it is enough hu much he repented , he almost got killed many times , he put his life in danger many times only n only for Nivi . I don't thnk now he needs 2 do anythng for forgiveness or for repenting for tht stalking thng , usne jitna kiya maafi ke liye , usne jitna saha maafi ke liye vo Bahut hai . now I don't thnk he needs 2 prove anythng 2 Nivi or 2 any1

anjubala IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
You know girls what you are saying is not fully right. And Simi this is very real-life kind of situtaion when a couple becomes new parents... When I saw the precap I had a smile on my face because this is how the house, rooms become when a new baby is born. And the insecurity Viren will have will be very very natural. I was remembering my days and it is so true, Males are always insecure when it comes to getting attention from the opposite sex - females.. They always want undivided attention from their spouses that is why new parents drift apart in the initial month or so and hence there are millions of articles for new parents to how cope up with this situation and how to give time to each other.
Trust me any new parent will vouch for it. Only then their relationship gets more strong. So in this case I do not think so Viren's insecurity is wrong. He will still be there for Nivi but he will want her time too.
I will open another topic explaining this scenario in detail.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ashred12 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
anju...u r rite..but wen a 3rd person (esp cc) take advantage of d situation, things go downhill... :(

Go to top